Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan

Go down 
+4
Jenn
eli27
Nightshiftstalker
LPorter101
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152111
Forum Reputation : 2754

Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Empty
PostSubject: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:34 pm

For some reason, whenever I listen to Rick the Mullet Man prank calls, I think of Eric and Dylan in Hitmen for Hire:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Contribution Points : 83237
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:43 am

somewhat scary - even without audio (sometimes my speakers definitely are not working properly...)
thanks for sharing

greetz
nightshiftstalker

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:14 pm

This squirrel reminds me of Dylan:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:19 pm

So does Alain Bernard:

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Dylan's doppelgänger is a girl:

(That is an honest-to-God untouched photograph of someone who is not Dylan.)
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't think they look that similar.

Last edited by eli27 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 pm

The guy on the left looks a little like Eric:

The girl looks like Dylan more than the guy looks like Eric, at least to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 pm

When he was younger, Brooks Brown looked a little like Bronson Pinchot:

Is it me, or is Brooks making the "Satanic hand sign" that the right-wing conspiracy theorists keep harping on about?

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:07 am

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:48 am

Ivan wrote:

yes yes yes

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119133
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Ivan wrote:

I was just looking through your old posts and this shit cracks me up every time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 am

Jenn wrote:
Ivan wrote:

I was just looking through your old posts and this shit cracks me up every time.
Smile
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101697
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Lately, I have been seeing someone resembling Dylan while I have been taking the bus. Normally, I wouldn't notice, but he normally wears a trench coat, a KMFDM t shirt, and carries a black duffel bag every time I see him.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90349

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:29 pm

philosopher_king wrote:
Lately, I have been seeing someone resembling Dylan while I have been taking the bus. Normally, I wouldn't notice, but he normally wears a trench coat, a KMFDM t shirt, and carries a black duffel bag every time I see him.
It's a ghost! Also...can you give me his number? For...science? xD Just kidding  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Venganza

Contribution Points : 92588
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 11:43 pm

For anyone who's seen Scream, the two killers, Stu and Billy, reminded me a lot of E&D.

You've got Billy, the shorter, more conventionally handsome, less explosive one responsible for most of the massacre's planning, and then Stu, the taller, goofier one who is nonetheless far more excitable and visibly bloodthirsty during the killing itself. Hell, at the end of the movie they even talk about how movies shouldn't be blamed for what they've done.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:20 am

Venganza wrote:
For anyone who's seen Scream, the two killers, Stu and Billy, reminded me a lot of E&D.

You've got Billy, the shorter, more conventionally handsome, less explosive one responsible for most of the massacre's planning, and then Stu, the taller, goofier one who is nonetheless far more excitable and visibly bloodthirsty during the killing itself. Hell, at the end of the movie they even talk about how movies shouldn't be blamed for what they've done.

Yes, I've always thought the same thing. It's uncanny.

Contribution Points : 92588
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 2:28 am

LPorter101 wrote:

I've always wondered if they ever saw Scream (I believe it came out right about the time they began planning the massacre, and was quite popular), and if so, if they noticed the parallels with themselves and their plot.

It sure seems like the kind of movie they would have liked.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90349

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 10:19 pm

This girl. She's a member of a prominent LGBT organization and was recently featured on their Facebook page. I noticed immediately how much she looks like Dylan in the picture of him that's just a chest-up shot, the one featured on his Wikipedia page:

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Venganza wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

I've always wondered if they ever saw Scream (I believe it came out right about the time they began planning the massacre, and was quite popular), and if so, if they noticed the parallels with themselves and their plot.

It sure seems like the kind of movie they would have liked.

Scream hit theaters on Friday, December 20, 1996; Scream 2, on Friday, December 12, 1997. (Titanic came out the week after Scream 2. I saw both movies on the day they opened.)

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66235
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:50 pm

I've always thought Eric reminded me a little of Macaulay Culkin, from the smile, the lips, the nose, the facial structure and I always thought if Eric lived, Eric would look a little like what Macaulay looks like today, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan   Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folks who make you think of Eric and/or Dylan
Page 1 of 1