Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Ouija contact"

Go down 
+5
boringguy
ellie z
Sabratha
Jenn
browneyes11
9 posters
AuthorMessage

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:09 pm

I was reading around and someone has claimed they have a connection with Dylan's spirit. I'll post what they wrote. Want to hear your guys thoughts on this.

Poster's name is: wrathx

On April 20, 2010, my English teacher took a day out of her schedule to talk to us about something that "hit close to home." The Columbine Massacre. I was only about six years old when this took place, so I had heard about it, but wasn't an expert on the subject. She showed us several Youtube videos donning the shooters, victims, ect. It wasn't until I saw a photograph of one of the shooters that something in my brain subconsciously clicked. As the rest of my classmates stared in disgust and horror, I stared with immediate infatuation. There was something about this guy that I couldn't get over. I didn't think he was particularly handsome, I just felt like I knew him from somewhere.

I went home and studied his past life; read his journals, watched documentaries, and even read several books on the shooting over the next four months. I've always been a depressed individual and lacked the social skills that most teenagers acquire, so I was struggling with a battle of depression of my own at the time. A week after learning about the shooting, I had an extremely descriptive dream. It frightened to the point of tears. In the dream, I had been almost "floating" above a coffin containing the particular shooter and he appeared to be lifeless. Although his lips weren't moving, he spoke to me. He said, "Don't make the same mistake I did. I regret everything. Everything. I'm miserable." I didn't know what to think of it except maybe it was just my subconscious mind playing tricks on me. Then in June, my friend and I tampered with a Ouija board. We were naive and unknowing in this field, but we gave it a shot anyway. I was still curious about what had happened in the dream, so I asked to speak with the shooter. After a few moments, the spirit answered our request and the pointer began moving. Just to be sure it was him, I asked a series of questions that only he would know; ie:) birthday, mother's name, favorite sports team, ect. He answered them all correctly without hesitation. I asked if he had come to me in the dream for a reason, he answered yes. I asked why, he replied "TL." I then asked a series of other questions, and he ended up saying that he has known of me long before I knew of him and that he loved me. He also said that he is always with me, but he is saddened by something, also stating that there was something he wanted to tell me, but it "wasn't important." The session then ended with him telling my friend and I to never use the Ouija board again, because it wasn't safe. The pointer abruptly moved to "Goodbye." My friend demanded that we talk with some other spirits, but I wasn't too interested. After a few more tries, we put the board away and went to sleep. It was after that night that odd things kept happening. She stayed the night at my house for the following two nights, and we could hear bumps, creaks, and even saw shadows. My friend was "pushed" down my stairs by something, yet nothing ever happened to me. It was the second night that she claimed to have seen a large figure standing by my side of the bed as I slept. I brushed this off.

I later ended up getting rid of the Ouija board because of the noises and shadows that came with it. Long after the board was gone, I continued thinking about what he had said. TL? Could it have meant True Love? I was confused beyond belief. One thing I know about this shooter was he was obsessed with love, claiming that he would find her one day, saying "Whether it is in this lifetime or not, I feel as though I will find her. Nothing will stop us..." The instant de ja vu feeling, the dream, Ouija board, the shadow like guardian hovering over my bedside making sure the scary things that happened to my friend didn't happen to me... I was lost.

Since then I have researched a lot on Twin Flame experiences, hauntings, Ouija boards, and spiritual telepathy. He's come to me in my dreams several times; I can always hear his voice, but his lips do not move. He only smiles. What does this mean? Is this some sort of spiritual connection? I feel it is, but I would like some other thoughts and opinions so I can sort out my own feelings. As if all that was previously mentioned didn't startle me enough, I occasionally "feel" a presence watching over me as I doze off. It isn't a threatening feeling at all, more so a comforting one. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but we almost mirror each other emotionally, mentally, but mostly spiritually. It's a feeling unlike any other I've ever felt, and I feel overjoyed yet confused at the same time. What is this?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84969
Forum Reputation : 0

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Sounds like fan-fiction to me

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying your time here and finding our forum to be helpful in finding out whatever information you're looking for in regards to Columbine.

I've moved this topic you created from the 'Help' section to 'Thoughts on the Shooting'. The help section is for general forum related questions, thoughts, opinions, etc. If you'd like to post things related to Columbine, please use the Thoughts on the Shooting section or if you're posting photos, videos or documents, please use the section titled 'Documents'. You're more likely to get responses when your threads are in the correct sections.

Again, welcome to the forum. We hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you! I'm new to this so I didn't really know where to post it. Sorry about that and thank you again Smile
Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was thinking that too. I found it on a psychic site.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:26 pm

I mean its spooky, for sure. But do I really believe Dylan(or Eric)'s spirit is floating around protecting some chick he never met because she is his true love? Nope.

And how did she get some much information from a Ouija board?
She made it seem like she was haven't a full conversation with this spirit.
Most Ouija boards contain the full alphabet, "yes/no", and "hello/goodbye"
So I don't see how she was able to have such an in depth conversation

Quote :
I then asked a series of other questions, and he ended up saying that he has known of me long before I knew of him and that he loved me. He also said that he is always with me, but he is saddened by something, also stating that there was something he wanted to tell me, but it "wasn't important." The session then ended with him telling my friend and I to never use the Ouija board again, because it wasn't safe.

My best guess is this person is really misguided or looking for attention
Though I've got to say the idea of a "spirit" being in love with me and watching over me
is oddly romantic in my opinion. But girls like me don't have such luck Laughing

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] right! I've never dabbled into ouija (don't believe in connecting with spirits,in respect to them)but I've read it's usually only "negative" spirits (or Demons)contact through ouija boards posing as who you are reaching out to. It does oddly sound like a fan fiction though. I'm not sure I really believe.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where did you find this?

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:17 am

It wont let me post a link because I am a new member but type in Dylan klebold ouija on google it should pull it up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:41 am

Okay I found it. And the comments on there are really interesting.
I liked this one

Quote :
wrathx,

Judging by your username (the shirt he was found dead in) and the information you have provided, I'm assuming you're talking about Dylan Klebold. You're probably not going to like my take on this, but I feel like this needs to be addressed. First of all, you are not the only person that has been able to relate to the hopelessness felt by Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris. Plenty of people relate to being bullied, but do not act upon it in such an extreme manner. But that's not the point of this situation...

In a quest for understanding, I have researched almost every aspect of Columbine and Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold imagineable. For years, I've read tons of books, been on even more tons of websites, and been involved in message boards- all Columbine related. I have seen documentaries, news broadcasts, and the movies made by Eric and Dylan (and their friends). I have learned quite a lot, but one thing you need to know is that you are not the only one that thinks Dylan is your lover or 'guardian.' So, my opinion is that he is either malignantly tricking you and others, OR another spirit is pretending to be him because that is what it knows you like. Don't you find it a little fishy that he showed up after you confessed such a great compassion/understanding/love for him- someone you never met in life and that died when you were 6? IF he was a spirit guide for you, what about the first 6 years of your life?

I'm sure it is comforting to feel like someone you felt a connection to is looking out for you and is always with you. Even if I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did believe this spirit was Dylan, I don't think it would be fair to keep him earthbound for your comfort. If you really did love him, you would want him to be at peace and move on to the next journey.

Please do not take this as an insult. I hope you can understand that I only have your best interest in mind, and I would hate to see you tricked by an energy-draining spirit. I hope you can find true love and happiness in life. You have your whole life ahead of you- please don't get so involved with this spirit that you end up not really living.

I wish you all the very best.

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that is a good reply. Hmm I wonder...
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98088
Forum Reputation : 440

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:35 pm

I'll later try to find that Dylan nKlebold Ouija transcript that other person made

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Have you read this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

"Ouija Board Transcript
***REVISED***
—————————————-
Okay so first of all I’m going to go ahead and put a disclaimer here stating that I don’t necessarily believe in anything I write in this transcript, I’m actually very skeptical about this all. This is just what was said in the session and I’m just writing it out as pure fact of what was said.

(My notes were pretty scattered so I doubt this is in perfect chronological order, and I don’t have direct quotes for everything)

(Most of what sushi–slut says are not her own words, as she was repeating the words and questions of the people in the chatroom)

Sushi: Why do you regret what you did?
Dylan: I am a madman/mad man(?).
Sushi: What do you mean by that?
Dylan: essentially says that he regrets being so angry all the time

Sushi: What do you think of Adam Lanza and how he killed all those kids?
Dylan: Damned.

Sushi: How do you feel about being called a victim and being brought down to the same level as the people you shot?
Dylan: NA (assuming this means ‘no answer’ and he doesn’t care)

Sushi: What are you right now?
Dylan: I am a spirit.
(He also claims to be everywhere)

Sushi: Is there anyone that you watch over on earth?
Dylan: Sue.
Sushi: Do you regret the suffering you caused your mother?
Dylan: (immediate) Yes.

Sushi: How do you feel about 9/11 happening on your birthday two years after you died?
Dylan: I only care about MA.
Sushi: Is that Madonna?
Dylan: No.
Sushi: It was a joke. Did you find it funny?
Dylan: Yes.

(When we asked who MA was he threatened to leave so we didn’t ask further questions about who she might be)

Sushi: Is there anyone you miss?
Dylan: Robyn, Nate, and Brooks.
Sushi: You miss Brooks?

Sushi: What do you think of Dave Cullen?
Dylan: Awful and a laugh.

Sushi: How can we contact you in the future? How can we summon you?
Dylan: Sacrifice rapists.
Sushi: You want us to sacrifice rapists? What do you consider worse–rape or murder?
Dylan: Rape.
Sushi: Are you a feminist?

Sushi: What were your last words to Eric?
Dylan: ‘Bye’.

Sushi: What do you think of Columbiners?
Dylan: Beautiful.
Sushi: What do you think of Columbiners who were too young to remember the event?
Dylan: Beaueautiful.

(We asked if Eric was available and Dylan said yes. Eric was ‘summoned’)

Sushi: What do you think of mourningovermurderers?
Eric: She’s cool.

Sushi: Eric, can you tell us a Jo Momma joke?
Eric: Jo momma was so dumb she thought Dave Cullen was telling the truth.
Sushi: You forgot the ‘jeeeyaaaaa’ at the end.
Eric: Shut up.

Sushi: What do you think of the Columbine rp blogs?
Eric: Weird.

Sushi: Do you regret Columbine?
Eric: Yes.
Sushi: Why do you regret it?
Eric: It didn’t work.

Sushi: What do you think of fat dogs?
Eric: What?
Sushi: Do you like dogs that are fat? Like, are you okay with them?
Eric: Sure?

Sushi: Out of you and Dylan, would you consider yourself the leader?
Eric: No.

Sushi: Do you regret letting Brooks go?

Sushi: How do you feel about people referring to you as a ‘victim’?
Eric: I am a god.

Sushi: Who said the ketchup and cinnimini quote?
Eric: Dylan.

Sushi: Why did you threaten to shoot Adam Kyler?
Dylan: I was a madman/mad man(?).
Sushi: Then why did you let Evan Todd go free in the library?
Dylan: He asked.

Sushi: Do you have any fetishes?
Eric: Bondage.

Sushi: How do you feel about TJ Lane?
Eric: Fuck off.

Sushi: How do you feel about Columbiners?
Eric: Respect.
Sushi: Are you saying you have respect for them?

Sushi: Eric, what did you do the night before NBK?
Eric: Hung out.
Sushi: Did you sleep at all?
Sushi: Dylan, what about you? What did you do before NBK?
Dylan: Cried.

Sushi: Why was ‘bye’ the only thing you said to your mother when you were leaving on NBK?
Dylan: I couldn’t say bye right.

Sushi: What do you think of Marilyn Manson being blamed for Columbine?
Eric: Dumb.

Sushi: What do you think of Brenda Parker?
Eric: Whore.

Sushi: What is your favourite band?
Dylan: NIN.

Sushi: Did anyone ever call you ‘Dyldo’?
Dylan: Robyn.

Sushi: Eric, what were your last words?
Eric: ‘We are gods’.

Sushi: Did you pierce your own ears?
Sushi: Was it painful?

Sushi: Can you spell out mourningovermurderers’ name? It’s written on her tumblr.
Dylan: Natalie.
Sushi: No, that’s not it. Why did you pick Natalie?
Dylan: Guessed. We can’t read your tumblr.

Sushi: Were you a ladies’ man?

Sushi: Were you in pain when you killed yourself?
Sushi: Did you die from asphyxiating in your own blood?
Sushi: What’s it like to die?
Dylan: Nice.

Sushi: Do you feel like you are godlike?
Sushi: Do you like being godlike?
Sushi: Why not?
Dylan: I am a sad god.

Sushi: Who is worse–Dave Cullen or Edward Cullen?
Eric: Dave.

Sushi: Eric, Dylan’s hotter than you.
Dylan: Thanks.

Sushi: Have you seen Kurt Cobain around?

Sushi: Do you like any grunge or riot grrrl bands?
Dylan: Pearljam.
Sushi: What’s your favourite song by them?
Dylan: Jeremy.

Sushi: Are you still playing DOOM?

Sushi: Can you influence Jeffco to release the basement tapes?
Sushi: How will you do that?
Eric: Signs.
Sushi: You’ll send signs?

Sushi: Were your black ring and earring hand made?

Sushi: We love you Dylan!
Dylan: I love you all.

Sushi: You two are Columbitches.
Eric/Dylan: Okay.

(Dylan says it makes him sad when people think he was shot by
Eric)

—————————–

That’s not everything that was said, but I didn’t write down the questions for a lot of the answers I wrote down so for some of them I have no idea anymore what they were talking about. If anyone who was there sees an error just let me know. Cya."

This made me laugh a lot. Some of the "responses" are hilarious.
Here's one of my favorites

Quote :

Dylan Klebold, everyone...sarcastic even in the spirit world Laughing

Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HAD TO REMOVE DIRECT TUMBLR LINK)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:19 pm

Quote :

OMG HAHAHAHA I can't believe this is real HAHAHAAH

Back to top Go down
ellie z

Contribution Points : 82667

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Quote :

Such a wordy response for a ouija board.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Quote :

Such a wordy response for a ouija board.

Exactly. Not very believable at all

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 83010
Forum Reputation : 25

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Sushi: You want us to sacrifice rapists? What do you consider worse–rape or murder?

Lol, This is great stuff. Also, good to know spirit Eric has doom to play. It must be a relief to play after answering questions from rapist sacrificing tumblr Columbiners all day.

Last edited by boringguy on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Tumblr Columbiner's are mental. I don't even wanna mention the fucked up shit I've seen girls post.
And tbh if these fan girls did manage to contact their spirits Rolling Eyes I'm pretty sure both Dylan and Eric would tell them to eff off.
Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 5:33 pm

First there's

What do you think of mourningovermurderers?

Can you spell out mourningovermurderers’ name? It’s written on her tumblr.

How would they know she's cool if they "can't read their tumblr? Just all sounds so made up.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 103097
Forum Reputation : 325

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:23 pm

I'm playing with a Ouija board possibly tonight, or maybe tomorrow

I'll let you know what type of bullshit responses I get >.>
I don't believe in Ouija boards. I believe in ghosts, but not Ouija boards.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 103097
Forum Reputation : 325

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Quote :

I wish this was legitimate, but meh. Sounds like BS to me, but either way I always felt that Dylan definitely felt pain when he killed himself.
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 83010
Forum Reputation : 25

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Yeah it's obviously made up. What's really going on when the ouija baord pointer moves is something called the ideomotor effect, wherein you make movements unconsciously. Here's an article on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The responses this person made up and is trying to pass of as real are so ridiculous that they probably didn't even use a ouija to get them. And that's why it's so hilarious.

ellie z

Contribution Points : 82667

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Quote :
Yeah it's obviously made up. What's really going on when the ouija baord pointer moves is something called the ideomotor effect, wherein you make movements unconsciously. Here's an article on it.

Penn and Teller have a video about it too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Nessie91 wrote:
Tumblr Columbiner's are mental. I don't even wanna mention the fucked up shit I've seen girls post.
And tbh if these fan girls did manage to contact their spirits Rolling Eyes  I'm pretty sure both Dylan and Eric would tell them to eff off.

We have a thread where we posted all the meme's from Tumblr that the girls posted about Dylan and Eric. You should take a look at that thread. There is some pretty funny stuff in there.

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101388
Forum Reputation : 91

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 pm

browneyes11 wrote:

"Ouija Board Transcript
***REVISED***
—————————————-
Okay so first of all I’m going to go ahead and put a disclaimer here stating that I don’t necessarily believe in anything I write in this transcript, I’m actually very skeptical about this all. This is just what was said in the session and I’m just writing it out as pure fact of what was said.

(My notes were pretty scattered so I doubt this is in perfect chronological order, and I don’t have direct quotes for everything)

(Most of what sushi–slut says are not her own words, as she was repeating the words and questions of the people in the chatroom)

Sushi: Why do you regret what you did?
Sushi: What do you mean by that?
Dylan: essentially says that he regrets being so angry all the time

Sushi: What do you think of Adam Lanza and how he killed all those kids?
Dylan: Damned.

Sushi: How do you feel about being called a victim and being brought down to the same level as the people you shot?
Dylan: NA (assuming this means ‘no answer’ and he doesn’t care)

Sushi: What are you right now?
Dylan: I am a spirit.
(He also claims to be everywhere)

Sushi: Is there anyone that you watch over on earth?
Dylan: Sue.
Sushi: Do you regret the suffering you caused your mother?
Dylan: (immediate) Yes.

Sushi: How do you feel about 9/11 happening on your birthday two years after you died?
Dylan: I only care about MA.
Sushi: Is that Madonna?
Sushi: It was a joke. Did you find it funny?

(When we asked who MA was he threatened to leave so we didn’t ask further questions about who she might be)

Sushi: Is there anyone you miss?
Dylan: Robyn, Nate, and Brooks.
Sushi: You miss Brooks?

Sushi: What do you think of Dave Cullen?
Dylan: Awful and a laugh.

Sushi: What do you think of Columbiners?
Dylan: Beautiful.
Sushi: What do you think of Columbiners who were too young to remember the event?
Dylan: Beaueautiful.

(We asked if Eric was available and Dylan said yes. Eric was ‘summoned’)

Sushi: What do you think of mourningovermurderers?

Sushi: What do you think of the Columbine rp blogs?
Eric: Weird.

Sushi: Do you regret Columbine?
Sushi: Why do you regret it?
Eric: It didn’t work.

Sushi: What do you think of fat dogs?
Eric: What?
Sushi: Do you like dogs that are fat? Like, are you okay with them?
Eric: Sure?

Sushi: Out of you and Dylan, would you consider yourself the leader?

Sushi: Do you regret letting Brooks go?

Sushi: How do you feel about people referring to you as a ‘victim’?
Eric: I am a god.

Sushi: Who said the ketchup and cinnimini quote?
Eric: Dylan.

Sushi: Why did you threaten to shoot Adam Kyler?
Dylan: I was a madman/mad man(?).
Sushi: Then why did you let Evan Todd go free in the library?
Dylan: He asked.

Sushi: Do you have any fetishes?
Eric: Bondage.

Sushi: How do you feel about TJ Lane?
Eric: Fuck off.

Sushi: How do you feel about Columbiners?
Eric: Respect.
Sushi: Are you saying you have respect for them?

Sushi: Eric, what did you do the night before NBK?
Eric: Hung out.
Sushi: Did you sleep at all?
Sushi: Dylan, what about you? What did you do before NBK?
Dylan: Cried.

Sushi: Why was ‘bye’ the only thing you said to your mother when you were leaving on NBK?
Dylan: I couldn’t say bye right.

Sushi: What do you think of Marilyn Manson being blamed for Columbine?
Eric: Dumb.

Sushi: What do you think of Brenda Parker?
Eric: Whore.

Sushi: What is your favourite band?
Dylan: NIN.

Sushi: Did anyone ever call you ‘Dyldo’?
Dylan: Robyn.

Sushi: Eric, what were your last words?
Eric: ‘We are gods’.

Sushi: Did you pierce your own ears?
Sushi: Was it painful?

Sushi: Can you spell out mourningovermurderers’ name? It’s written on her tumblr.

Sushi: Were you a ladies’ man?

Sushi: What’s it like to die?
Dylan: Nice.

Sushi: Do you feel like you are godlike?
Sushi: Do you like being godlike?
Sushi: Why not?
Dylan: I am a sad god.

Sushi: Who is worse–Dave Cullen or Edward Cullen?
Eric: Dave.

Sushi: Have you seen Kurt Cobain around?

Sushi: Do you like any grunge or riot grrrl bands?
Dylan: Pearljam.
Sushi: What’s your favourite song by them?
Dylan: Jeremy.

Sushi: Are you still playing DOOM?

Sushi: Can you influence Jeffco to release the basement tapes?
Sushi: How will you do that?
Eric: Signs.
Sushi: You’ll send signs?

Sushi: Were your black ring and earring hand made?

Sushi: We love you Dylan!
Dylan: I love you all.

(Dylan says it makes him sad when people think he was shot by
Eric)

—————————–

That’s not everything that was said, but I didn’t write down the questions for a lot of the answers I wrote down so for some of them I have no idea anymore what they were talking about. If anyone who was there sees an error just let me know. Cya."

This made me laugh a lot. Some of the "responses" are hilarious.
Here's one of my favorites

Quote :

Dylan Klebold, everyone...sarcastic even in the spirit world Laughing

I had to edit this post to remove the tumblr link. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 am

Oops sorry. My bad

Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:59 am

Quote :

W.T.F

I will never stop laughing. This is beautiful

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 4:49 am

It would be cool if it was real. Mehhhh
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:42 am

browneyes11 wrote:

Yeah that's the one I meant.

Back to top Go down
Abigail Lee

Abigail Lee

Contribution Points : 82065

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:29 am

Here is another one i copy /pasted from tumblr:

:S

Ouija board session with Eric Harris

Me and my girl attempted a Ouija board session to contact Eric. We are not 100% sure if we acculy got him or not but I will just share what I remember from the session.

Me: May I please speak to Eric Harris who committed the Columbine High school shooting in Denver Colorado?

Eric?: Planchette slides to YES

Me: Is this him now?

Eric?: Planchette slides to YES

Me: What was your favorite video game?

Eric?: D H

We didn’t know what this meant but she came to the conclusion that “Eric” was meaning to say “Don’t Have”.

Just to test “Eric” a little bit to see if it really is him I asked this

Me: What year was the shooting

Eric?: 1 9 9 9

Me: What Month.

Eric?: J… I forgot what it said but it wasn’t april.

Me: What day was the shooting:

Eric?: 2 0

Me: Why did you do the shooting?

Eric?: The planchette slides over to NO

Me: Do you know you have followers?

Eric?: The planchette slides over to NO

Me: Well alot of people respect what you did. “and i think i asked something about do you respect me and your followers for respecting you and it said YES” Something like that I forget exact words.

ME: When will the basement tapes be released?

Eric?: 2 0 1 4

Any way I just wanted to share you my Experience.

Me and her used a homemade ouija and we cut out the bottom of a water bottle as the planchette.

Mind is the destroyer
Soul is the survivor
Which one you listen to...
YOU BECOME - me.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 pm

2014 basement tapes eh?

Hardy hardy har har.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98343
Forum Reputation : 154

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:14 am

Another reason I dislike Eric & Dylan "lovers".
Back to top Go down
Abigail Lee

Abigail Lee

Contribution Points : 82065

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 3:32 am

In my point of view Ouija board should not be used at all ,i do not believe in it and i have read some people had some spooky stuff going on after they used it ,so it is best to leave it alone ,not to mess with stuff like that .

Mind is the destroyer
Soul is the survivor
Which one you listen to...
YOU BECOME - me.
Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 4:07 am

I think it's farfetched to assume you can make contact with dead teenage murderers like Eric and Dylan. Then again I don't believe in God or the afterlife.
Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 6:26 pm

Whoever posted it probably has a great story by now comparable to The Exorcist or Amityville Murders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Ouija contact" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Ouija contact"   "Ouija contact" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ouija contact"
Page 1 of 1