Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contact with killers?

Go down 
+13
Mr Bubbless
treehouseofhorror
Koltin
lognifiiskurk
Luci
LPorter101
InsaneIntruder
Lizpuff
James411
Amarantha
Jenn
shades
Acid84
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Acid84

Acid84

Contribution Points : 68729
Forum Reputation : 3

Contact with killers? Empty
PostSubject: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:28 am

Anyone here had any contact with killers before or after their actions? If so how did this come about?

I came across a myspace page about the missing teenager Natalie Holloway some time ago after reading the mysterious surrounding of her death on the page I went on to order the book written about it. I was enthralled with how inept the police seemed and how the obvious killer had eluded justice, so I done some research and added the hotmail address of the suspected killer (Jeroen Van Der Sloot) primarily to be a immature dick to tell this person I hope he rots in hell yada yada yada.

To my suprise the next day the name showed as online in my contacts and I had been accepted as his friend! I immediately sent the co-author of the book a message advising if I ever got any information out of him I would indeed pass that on, of which I got a email back advising to be careful as Jeroen was manipulative etc and not to trust him etc etc.

I then began talking with him my rouse was that we had played poker online together previously (which he bought, as I did have online accounts with most of the places he played) and we started exchanging messages about poker and played on tables together. He never revealed anything to me and I never directly asked at the time as I didn't have any the levels of trust, he did send me pictures of him and his then girlfriend and even invited me to spend new years with them at the time (I politely declined)

I talked about this whole thing once to my brother who advised I was morbid and I shouldn't be speaking to such a person, I was conflicted as to whether he was correct or not I knew I was doing this for potentially good motives however playing along was easier and easier once chatting for ages about poker wins and what we was upto etc (I never gave any information away about my family or details about anyone i knew)

Anyway I kinda knew he wouldn't ever tell me anything and I started being away from my computer increasingly and I believe my last message from him was "hey dude, you got $50 on Titan Poker I can transfer from pokerstars?"

He then went on to murder stephanie flores and is now incarcerated. I still check his case every now and again.

Anyone else have any link or correspond with any murderer/suspected murderer?

sorry about typos or grammar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80061
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:39 am

I haven't, and that's really wild that you did. I know about the Natalie Holloway case, and I think it's creepy and sad.

Anyone know about missing Maura Murray?

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:59 am

shades wrote:
I haven't, and that's really wild that you did. I know about the Natalie Holloway case, and I think it's creepy and sad.

Anyone know about missing Maura Murray?

Yeah it was weird he accepted my request to be honest, just thinking about it now I decided to try and recover my old hotmail account with all the exchanges on it (but I am having no luck at the moment due to passwords and the email back up having been deleted some time ago)

Never heard about Maura Murray will have a look at it
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:22 am

Not me but my Mother has. My Mom, who amuses herself by doing things like calling up Donald Trump's office and leaving a message with his secretary telling her to ask Trump "If you have all this money, how come you can't do something better with your hair?" My Mom thought it would be a brilliant idea to send a letter to Robert Marshall who was in prison for murdering his wife. At one point in time he was on death row but once New Jersey got rid of the death penalty, he ended up getting life.

Anyhow, around 2005 (when he was still on death row) she sent him a letter never thinking anything would come from it, but sure enough, he wrote her back. And these 2 wrote each other back and forth up until the time he died in 2015. And he was just weird. He would talk to her about stuff like when he gets out of prison and how they should meet up and have lunch. Uh, buddy, you ain't ever getting out, so unless they are gonna allow you to have this woman come into the state prison and join you and all the other inmates for peanut butter sandwiches and kool aid, you ain't gonna have lunch with anyone.

And my Mom was just as weird as he was. Saving all these letters from this psycho. Locking them up in a safety deposit box and shit. Does she think they're worth something? Like what? Is she gonna sell them on eBay some day? Who knows, but yea, that is the only kind of experience I've had with a murderer.

Back to top Go down
Acid84

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:25 am

Jenn wrote:
Not me but my Mother has. My Mom, who amuses herself by doing things like calling up Donald Trump's office and leaving a message with his secretary telling her to ask Trump "If you have all this money, how come you can't do something better with your hair?" My Mom thought it would be a brilliant idea to send a letter to Robert Marshall who was in prison for murdering his wife. At one point in time he was on death row but once New Jersey got rid of the death penalty, he ended up getting life.

Anyhow, around 2005 (when he was still on death row) she sent him a letter never thinking anything would come from it, but sure enough, he wrote her back. And these 2 wrote each other back and forth up until the time he died in 2015. And he was just weird. He would talk to her about stuff like when he gets out of prison and how they should meet up and have lunch. Uh, buddy, you ain't ever getting out, so unless they are gonna allow you to have this woman come into the state prison and join you and all the other inmates for peanut butter sandwiches and kool aid, you ain't gonna have lunch with anyone.

And my Mom was just as weird as he was. Saving all these letters from this psycho. Locking them up in a safety deposit box and shit. Does she think they're worth something? Like what? Is she gonna sell them on eBay some day? Who knows, but yea, that is the only kind of experience I've had with a murderer.

That is a tad odd Smile good job he didn't somehow get off on a technicality and turn up asking for dinner! lol
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72797
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:56 am

Acid84 wrote:

Uhmm... That's a tough question, since we don't actually know what other people are really up to behind the screen. Maybe right now we're chatting nonchalantly with a stranger (or maybe an internet friend) who's going to be a murderer in the next few days, or already is, who knows. I can't even say that I'm letting my imagination run freely, reality sometimes beats fantasy big time.

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:15 am

Amarantha wrote:
Acid84 wrote:

Uhmm... That's a tough question, since we don't actually know what other people are really up to behind the screen. Maybe right now we're chatting nonchalantly with a stranger (or maybe an internet friend) who's going to be a murderer in the next few days, or already is, who knows. I can't even say that I'm letting my imagination run freely, reality sometimes beats fantasy big time.

That is true, I should of stipulated known murderers/suspected murderers I guess.

I know at least some off this forum would of had contact with Adam Lanza.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Damn a lot of women like to write to serial killers. Because women just find serial killers sexy for some reason, in medieval times a lot of female would buy the clothes of executed criminal and loved seeing executions. Why do women find serial killers attractive like the Elliot Rodger video on youtube if you see the comment a lot of girls are like I love you elliot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 8:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Holy crap! That's insane! Joran Van Der Sloot, or however you pronounce that crap, is close to the top of the list of people that terrifies me. Interestingly enough, every time I see Tom Brady, I swear it's really Vandersloot playing in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96499
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 8:52 am

It seems strange looking back but in high school as a project we had to contact people in prison thru mail. There were rules such as we used the school address for return address and only using our first name and last initial. I am sure the teacher also read the notes.

I can't remember the guy that I wrote to. I know he had a long sentence for some violent crime. He never wrote back. A few got notes back. Some got drawings.

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:02 pm

lol I threaten constantly that I'm going to write a famous murderer. Obviously I can't because of my husband's job, but I think I would enjoy that almost as much as my PM's here! Hell, I get to work on their corpses, so I imagine we could have some interesting conversations. Obviously I need a fake P.O. Box and name. Haha that made my day!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96499
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:08 pm

I kind of want to do it. Not because I am attracted to any of them but I do know that a lot of them are lonely and have no one. There is a website out there to put you in contact with some. I haven't done it yet though.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 2:29 pm

Dylann Roof is going to be getting settled on death row. He'll have a lot of free time on his hands, why doesn't someone write to him?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86153
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 2:03 am

I was friends with an account that was apparently one of David Sonboly's alts, however I never talked to whoever ran the account. Still thought I'd mention it.

Last edited by InsaneIntruder on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a mistake, corrected it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151586
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 10:29 pm

Adam Lanza was a member of the old board. So was I.

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 10:37 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Adam Lanza was a member of the old board. So was I.
Yeah, me too. A few members here were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:54 am

William Atchison once commented on a Steam post of mine before, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40353
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 am

I never made contact with any killer- I thought about it and was interested, but i’m 15 and I wouldn’t want to bother the famous ones as god knows how many people write to them... maybe I could write to Ahmed Al-Issa or Gregory Paul Ulrich one day.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Last edited by DF978 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 8:06 am

In 2011, I used to read the old Columbine forum every once in a while. I never participated, though (my English was probably too shitty for that anyway; besides, I was an immature teenager and wanted to make fun of the fangirls rather than learn more about the shooting itself), and eventually lost all interest. I don’t remember ever noticing Lanza’s posts on there, let alone thinking they were too weird or creepy. That’s it. Never had contact with any killer, at least not that I’m aware of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 5:25 pm

I'm not happy to say that, but I had a relative who unfortunately killed two people, one of whom was a policeman. I was a small child when he was around. I only remember seeing him in a house of my relative walking through and saying hello to him, but my father said he saw me often. He was murdered some time in 2014. My father took care of this relative as a son, advising him to get out of the world of crime, but he didn't take ears to him.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 6:00 pm

I used to watch Randy Stairs videos back in 2014/2016. Never noticed anything too weird in them then but looking back they were certainly something.

Last edited by lognifiiskurk on Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104912
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 12:37 pm

Only killer I "talked" to was William Atchison, by that I mean posting the same thread.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm

This is more of a question but how sends or write a letter to a murderer?  only for curiosity
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:19 pm

margaflor wrote:
This is more of a question but how  sends or write a letter to a murderer?  only for curiosity

This might help you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 6:37 pm

DF978 wrote:
margaflor wrote:
This is more of a question but how  sends or write a letter to a murderer?  only for curiosity

This might help you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34344
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 4:36 pm

I met a guy by friends in common who is in prison because he killed somebody, he was more an acquaintance to me but my friends got shocked when saw him on the local news
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39496
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 2:14 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104912
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 9:03 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
My Great Grandpa was Co-Workers with Ivan Milat (Australia's worst serial killer). He said that he was a dickhead and was incompetent at his job (highway maintenance I think)

IIRC he was a truck driver

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42643
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 2:58 pm

The closest I had, was replying to a comment made by Guilherme Monteiro, three months before the shooting, nothing really special, I think he didnt even care about that reply so yeah. Also I have a female friend that contacted Alexander Crain and Barry Loukatis, also apparently Barry has a fiancee now, so that is good to know.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Killisaki wrote:
The closest I had, was replying to a comment made by Guilherme Monteiro, three months before the shooting, nothing really special, I think he didnt even care about that reply so yeah. Also I have a female friend that contacted Alexander Crain and Barry Loukatis, also apparently Barry has a fiancee now, so that is good to know.

Sorry for asking, but do you remember the comment you answered? I have seen a compilation of his comments on yotube but they could be missing more
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42643
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2021 1:30 pm

margaflor wrote:
Killisaki wrote:

Sorry for asking, but do you remember the comment you answered? I have seen a compilation of his comments on yotube but they could be missing more
It was in "the king of mass shooters" in an Anders Breivik edit from that movie using the song Brutus. I only replied "true", like it was nothing special really. But that is it, if you want to know, also that video was deleted from YouTube, because you know YouTube.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 75294
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 pm

Randy Stair was on this forum and he replied to one of my posts about the basement tapes.

I guess I also know people who know other people who knew the Dayton Ohio Bar shooter.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34455
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 5:00 am

Me and Carnifex879(Hayden Jagst),a well known top 10 contributor in this forum,were good friends for several months since I met him in on January 9th,2021.On the morning of June 21st,in Brighton Michigan,a town of 6,009 people,he shot and killed his father,retired police officer Edward Jagst,and fled the scene in his dads vehicle with the gun he had used in the shooting.His sister,who was present at the residence during the incident,called the cops who then called Hayden while he was driving away.He threatened to commit suicide but they were able to convince him to pull over and surrender peacefully.He is now facing life in prison without the possibility of parole.I had not corresponded with him in a few weeks leading up to the shooting but before then we had been talking to each other practically every day on Discord.Never once did he mention his desire to commit such a crime,nor did I never suspect that he did.

Koltin and Luci like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40534

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 7:41 am

I was friends with Hayden Jagst on here (not "real friends," but referring to the forum function.)
We collaborated on a grid-style collage of mass shooters pointing their guns at the camera. I posted about the original, he DMed me and asked for it, we talked about it a bit and he contributed a few pictures. Less than a week later, he was arrested. Wild.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 11:00 am

Employer_Square wrote:
Me and Carnifex879(Hayden Jagst),a well known top 10 contributor in this forum,were good friends for several months since I met him in on January 9th,2021.On the morning of June 21st,in Brighton Michigan,a town of 6,009 people,he shot and killed his father,retired police officer Edward Jagst,and fled the scene in his dads vehicle with the gun he had used in the shooting.His sister,who was present at the residence during the incident,called the cops who then called Hayden while he was driving away.He threatened to commit suicide but they were able to convince him to pull over and surrender peacefully.He is now facing life in prison without the possibility of parole.I had not corresponded with him in a few weeks leading up to the shooting but before then we had been talking to each other practically every day on Discord.Never once did he mention his desire to commit such a crime,nor did I never suspect that he did.

Me and him kinda were friends in a similar way- I think he messaged me on this site in January 31st.

-Jeff Weise

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61239

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:49 am

Me and Hayden Jagst talked a bit on the forum but not on Discord. He quoted one of my posts 3 days before he killed his father and is on my friends list on this forum.

Koltin and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:07 pm

morgenroede wrote:
Never had contact with any killer, at least not that I’m aware of.

Well, now I can say with certainty that I did talk to a killer a few times. Thank you Hayden Jagst for providing me and many others with this wonderful opportunity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:11 pm

Like many here, I did not speak for discord with Hayden Jagst but he did respond to me and quote many times in the forum. One of his last posts was a thread I did "You know a mass murderer who has tried to commit suicide but failed or was interrupted." He also followed me on Instagram but after the news I realized that he was him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact with killers?   Contact with killers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact with killers?
Page 1 of 1