Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was NBK good for Earth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

Was NBK good for Earth? Empty
PostSubject: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:59 pm

EDIT: What Eric and Dylan did was bad and evil.

There are over 7.2 billion folks alive right now ... all of them eat food, drink water, wear clothes, sleep somewhere, go caca and pee-pee somewhere, and so on.

Man, that greedy beast, keeps taking more and more from Mother Earth, even though she might not have a whole lot more to give. Down come the trees; up go the McDonaldses.

Thanks to Eric and Dylan, there are least 15 fewer folks alive now than there would have been if they hadn't killed anyone. Keep in mind that many if not most of the 14 kids who died on 4/20 would have grown up to have kids of their own.

(Dave Sanders already had kids. He might have had more - there are guys who've fathered kids at 80 - but it's doubtful.)

So ... while what Eric and Dylan did was evil (by some standards, anyway) ... did their murder spree not end up sparing a few trees and spotted owls from the endless encroach of Man into the once-unspoiled realm?

Yea or nay?

Last edited by LPorter101 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:02 pm

My Grandmother told me (when I was younger) that God made tragedies happen on Earth so that the world wouldn't get too overpopulated. Seems legit enough.

Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 89999
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Jenn wrote:
My Grandmother told me (when I was younger) that God made tragedies happen on Earth so that the world wouldn't get too overpopulated. Seems legit enough.

God/Mother Earth definitely takes care of their own. I believe this more about natural disasters, but Columbine probably did wake people up in terms of bullying, at least for a while. Concern about bullying wasn't as widespread as it is now until around 2010 after Tyler Clementi and Anoka-Hennepin.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83582
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:26 am

yay

the death of the whole frickin population would be good for the earth

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 am

eli27 wrote:
yay

the death of the whole frickin population would be good for the earth
If it makes you feel better, that just might happen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellie z

Contribution Points : 82342
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Maybe Columbine is why God gave us the Duggars, to even things out. Thanks Eric & Dylan!

In all honesty I'd say it's impossible to know, it's a butterfly effect type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was NBK good for Earth?   Was NBK good for Earth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was NBK good for Earth?
Page 1 of 1