Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would they have been good parents?

Go down 
+2
Ginger_Nut
Gold Digger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53264
Forum Reputation : 177

Would they have been good parents? Empty
PostSubject: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:06 am

I'm wondering if they would have been good fathers if they got over their issues. I can see Dylan being a computer dad and Eric being a tough kind of conservative marine dad but very protective.

Ginger_Nut

Contribution Points : 45250
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 4:16 am

I personally think they would've been good parents if they let themselves. I believe Dylan would have been a closer father, because of his friendship with his own father. Eric would've been the conservative marine father, possibly strict. But still loving towards his children.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:58 am

Dylan was good with kids at least when he was younger. He volunteered at a daycare his sophomore year.

Though, he could have been “volun-told” to do it.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 11:31 am

I get the feeling Dylan would of been, but I could see totally see Eric trying to pass his views onto his kids.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 11:34 am

slippy123 wrote:
I get the feeling Dylan would of been, but I could see totally see Eric trying to pass his views onto his kids.

I think Dylan would have had patience and I read in the 11k about how funny he was.

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53264
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:55 pm

I'd love to read the 11k statements about how funny Dylan was Smile

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:21 pm

Gold Digger wrote:
I'd love to read the 11k statements about how funny Dylan was Smile
I just saw something posted very recently here! I think it’s in the “rare photos “ thread . It was from someone who was in Frankenstein with them.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Gold Digger wrote:
I'm wondering if they would have been good fathers if they got over their issues.

History proves that they couldn't get over their issues. So no, they would not have been good parents. They wouldn't have even been good husbands or boyfriends.

Isabela dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 3:41 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Gold Digger wrote:
I'm wondering if they would have been good fathers if they got over their issues.

History proves that they couldn't get over their issues. So no, they would not have been good parents. They wouldn't have even been good husbands or boyfriends.

Eric already proved he wouldn’t be a good boyfriend and didn’t handle breakups well.

They’d both need a lot of help before become parents etc..

Isabela likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 12:12 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
They’d both need a lot of help before become parents etc..

Help that I'm not even sure either of them were willing to accept either. From the looks of it Eric seemed to lead his psychologist into believing his troubled thoughts were the result of OCD instead of a far more darker impulse within him, and Dylan half-heartedly took St. John's Wort prior to the shooting. I don't think for a minute either of them wanted real help.

munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 63864
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 6:19 pm

I believe Dylan would have been a good parent if the mother would've been very strong and stable.
Eric.. No way, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would they have been good parents?   Would they have been good parents? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would they have been good parents?
Page 1 of 1