Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What types of girls were rejecting Eric?

Go down 
+8
Archvile
lol
Sabratha
lasttrain
queenfarooq
LPorter101
HuskerStorm
12 posters
AuthorMessage
HuskerStorm

Contribution Points : 79300
Forum Reputation : 0

What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Empty
PostSubject: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Assuming Cullen is incorrect and Eric was not a chick magnet, what types of girls was he interested in and were subsequently rejecting him?

Is this a case where Eric set his sights really high? I know in my HS years, I think that is precisely what I did...and think I wanted a commitment beyond what was reasonable for most.

I was just curious, if he had unreasonable expectations for that time and place.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Brandi Tinklenburg:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:41 pm

She is a little pixelated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:44 pm

HuskerStorm wrote:
She is a little pixelated. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Contribution Points : 79431

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Everybody hates being rejected, especially if it is someone from school who you then have to see every day and it will be really awkward and everybody knows you got rejected. When I was rejected I felt so humiliated and I never again asked out a girl from school, only girls outside school. Ironically I asked out the girl who rejected me several years later in school.

But Susan Dewitt liked Eric, correct? She looked cute. Maybe it was already too late then, “NBK”, was closing in and everything.

He was obviously was sexually frustrated (“Why the fuck can’t I get any?”).
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:58 pm

1891 wrote:
Everybody hates being rejected, especially if it is someone from school who you then have to see every day and it will be really awkward and everybody knows you got rejected. When I was rejected I felt so humiliated and I never again asked out a girl from school, only girls outside school. Ironically I asked out the girl who rejected me several years later in school.

But Susan Dewitt liked Eric, correct? She looked cute. Maybe it was already too late then, “NBK”, was closing in and everything.

Eric sent Susan some strong signals during their "date" ... she stayed icy.

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:03 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
1891 wrote:

Yeah, you're right, but she wrote a text about him afterwards for a newspaper if I’m not mistaking, telling that "I could have loved you", but of course love can mean many things.

But I don’t think she rejected him completely, since he is talking about her in his last ever video of the basement tapes.
Back to top Go down
HuskerStorm

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks...cute, but not a complete mismatch from a superficial perspective.

It is tough at that age, especially if your friends seem to excel, and you are the nicest of the bunch. I was fortunate not to be humiliated. Feelings seldom reciprocated, but definitely not humiliated.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 pm

HuskerStorm wrote:

It is tough at that age, especially if your friends seem to excel, and you are the nicest of the bunch.  I was fortunate not to be humiliated. Feelings seldom reciprocated, but definitely not humiliated.

A girl named Sabrina Cooley humiliated him in front of everyone in his psychology class. When it came to love, he was the Class of '99 butt-monkey.

It must have galled Eric that Dylan, as ugly* as he was, and as smelly** as he was, had a girl (Robyn Anderson) begging him to take her to the prom. He had no one.

Even Brooks Brown, who was also ugly and smelly, had a girlfriend. But they broke up not long before 4/20. On the night of the prom, he worked a Saturday-night shift at Pizza Hut.

*Sorry, fangirls.
**Dylan didn't bathe all that often. His hair was greasy and stringy.

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:25 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
HuskerStorm wrote:

It is tough at that age, especially if your friends seem to excel, and you are the nicest of the bunch.  I was fortunate not to be humiliated. Feelings seldom reciprocated, but definitely not humiliated.

A girl named Sabrina Cooley humiliated him in front of everyone in his psychology class. When it came to love, he was the Class of '99 butt-monkey.

It must have galled Eric that Dylan, as ugly* as he was, and as smelly** as he was, had a girl (Robyn Anderson) begging him to take her to the prom. He had no one.

Even Brooks Brown, who was also ugly and smelly, had a girlfriend. But they broke up not long before 4/20. On the night of the prom, he worked a Saturday-night shift at Pizza Hut.

*Sorry, fangirls.
**Dylan didn't bathe all that often. His hair was greasy and stringy.

How many rejects did Eric get for prom anyway? You seem to know stuff, I'm new at this place.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Quote :
How many rejects did Eric get for prom anyway? You seem to know stuff, I'm new at this place.

“You know who you are. Thanks. You made me feel good. Think about that for a while, fucking bitches.” - Harris, after listing five girls “who never even called me back."

Interviews revealed that Harris had tried repeatedly to get a date for the prom, but had been turned down. One woman, a haircutter at a Great Clips salon near Harris' Blackjack Pizza job, said she rejected Harris 10 times. Even attempts by his friends to set him up flopped, and Harris ended up attending only the after-prom party at the school.

Harris' mother, Kathy, told her hairdresser "about Eric's disappointment that he could not find a date for the prom and Kathy related that she felt sorry for Eric."

"Sometimes being a teenager really sucks," Harris told his mother.

One woman, a haircutter at a Great Clips salon near Harris' Blackjack Pizza job, said she rejected Harris 10 times.

Contribution Points : 102412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:31 pm

There's some interesting notes regarding Eric and Prom in this thread:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Yeah, can't be fun when even his ugly friends have dates for prom.

Tough luck.
Back to top Go down
HuskerStorm

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 pm

Was he a jerk all the time? Sounds like he was at least persistent.

Would if have "settled" for anyone?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

HuskerStorm wrote:
Was he a jerk all the time?  Sounds like he was at least persistent.

Would if have "settled" for anyone?

Husker Storm, if you look at the 11k you can give a definitive answer to this question.  And the answer is that Cullen is right. Eric got plenty of girls.

In the 11k and related documents there are 10 different girls Eric is listed as dating. Alisa Owen (3983) Tiffany Typher, Valerie Lage  (19017). Sasha Jacobs (960), [redactedt]  (10,277), [redacted]  (18,523) [redacted]  (22,353), Katie Thompson  (1221), Jennifer Sweet  (22,258), and Susan Dewitt his prom date.  Several more liked him: Stephanie True (8848), Marla Foust and Katie Thompson (1575), and Kristi Epling had crushes on him.

Many rejected him because he was a homicidal lunatic, and they sensed something was off.  Freshman year he went to prom with Tiffany Typher, and later faked a suicide to scare her. He dated Sasha Jacobs from 1997-1998 (page 960), but began stalking and harassing her until she had to change her screen name. And Katie Thompson went out with Eric in 1999 (p. 1221) until her mother put a stop to it because she thought Eric was crazy (she was right).

I scratch my head when people talk about Eric as if he wasn't a homicidal lunatic but just a regular kid. Eric was planning on killing everyone in the school and obsessively talking about death.  Not surprising he wouldn't be every girl's cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97615
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:24 am

LPorter101 wrote:
1891 wrote:

Really? I think that's possible, but it seesm to be just speculation on your part. No offence.
I don't think we have any real info about what went on between Eric and Susan ... and to be honest, I think its best that way since Susan is still alive and I'd hate to tread on her privacy. My bets guess is that nothing much happened, usual early date scenario: liusten to muisc joke around, maybe drink a bit and that's it. But its just a guess.

Even if Eric had sex with Susan (which I don't think did occur), I don't think it would really matter as far as NBK was concerned. It might boost Eric's self-ego a bit, but taht's it and probably nobody else would know.

lasttrain wrote:
In the 11k and related documents there are 10 different girls Eric is listed as dating. Alisa Owen (3983) Tiffany Typher, Valerie Lage (19017). Sasha Jacobs (960), [redactedt] (10,277), [redacted] (18,523) [redacted] (22,353), Katie Thompson (1221), Jennifer Sweet (22,258), and Susan Dewitt his prom date. Several more liked him: Stephanie True (8848), Marla Foust and Katie Thompson (1575), and Kristi Epling had crushes on him

Eric didn't have a prom date. Susan was not his prom date and if I recall correctly, Susan Dewitt was not even a student of CHS at the time.

Also Marla having a crush on Eric is a new thing for me. From what I recall she was a hardcore christian type and I don't think she and Eric would get along well. Eric and Tiffany had 1 date which didn't work out and that was it (I also seem to recall it was set up by their friends btw), so I wouldn't count that either.

But yeah, Eric was not as disliked as some people think. I wouldn't go as far as to say people had crushes on him, but there were some 11k girls who said he seemed a nice/cool guy etc.

I remnember on the old forums there was some speculation over something going on between Eric and Heins in 1998, but as far as I remember nobody found any solid evidence other than CHS student rumours.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 am

I have to laugh at "Cullen is right. Eric got lots of girls"

You should've finished that sentence. Eric got lots of girls....who thought he was a crazy lunatic. He didn't get any girls. He had no date to prom, and he was rejected many times. Yeah...he sure got girls. Look at his amazing body language with Brandi in the entire "Eric in Columbine" video. That just speaks out "Ladies' Man" doesn't it?  Rolling Eyes

I don't understand where some people come up with this stuff.

Yes, some girls said Eric was nice/cute. And? They would have rejected him too if he asked them out because there was obviously something very off about him. Oh, and he was totally friend zoned...like Kim Carlin. Take advice from Eric if you just want to be that girl's gay best friend on the side.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:35 pm

I don't know why people think in an American high school in the 90's, ruled by sports would have girls who go for a guy for having a handsome face or having charm, a school like that would be the tall, stocky jocks who work out all the time at the top, these are shallow teenage girls they want big muscular guys who can kick a football the highest.

LPorter101 wrote:
**Dylan didn't bathe all that often. His hair was greasy and stringy..
Where's that information from? I know Dylan's hair looks a little messy in some of the videos, but that is what happens when you wear a fitted baseball cap all day.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 pm

CharlesWhitman wrote:
I don't know why people think in an American high school in the 90's, ruled by sports would have girls who go for a guy for having a handsome face or having charm, a school like that would be the tall, stocky jocks who work out all the time at the top, these are shallow teenage girls they want big muscular guys who can kick a football the highest.

LPorter101 wrote:
Where's that information from? I know Dylan's hair looks a little messy in some of the videos, but that is what happens when you wear a fitted baseball cap all day.
Maybe LPorter was speaking on Dylan pre 2-3 months before Columbine. Just look at the video, "Radioactive Clothing" to see how his hair was. It wasn't really greasy...more so it was raggedy, and unkempt compared to his senior year photos which were taken much earlier, or in the Nate Dykeman Morning Ritual video.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101274
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:58 am

i don´t think that marla had a crush for eric. she stated that dylan asked her out for prom. and she thought devon was dylans ex girl friend. she didn´t know them well. that is all i have to say. some people believe she is the mysterious girl which dylan loved.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 8:30 am

CharlesWhitman wrote:

LPorter101 wrote:

Evan Todd [172] DK had dirty hair
Heidi Johnson [444–5] DK had greasy hair
Alejandra Marsh [9,820] DK had dirty hair
Mindy Pollock [10,011] DK had greasy hair

Contribution Points : 102412
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

This type of talk about Dylan always makes me think of this:

Quote :
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!?
People who dont believe in personal hygiene. For the love of god and for the sake of god, CLEAN UP! Frickin people with 2 inch fingernails and a whole frickin flower pot full of dirt under them and raggy hair or shirts stained to hell. Or people that just plain stink, and they dont do anything about it. Now, im not making fun of anyone if they cant help it, or afford it or anything like that, thats not their fault, but if your some kid drivin a ford explorer and have yellow teeth, then thats just plain unhuman.
- Eric Harris
pg(26357 - 8 )

Last edited by queenfarooq on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:17 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Quote :
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!?
People who dont believe in personal hygiene. For the love of god and for the sake of god, CLEAN UP! Frickin people with 2 inch fingernails and a whole frickin flower pot full of dirt under them and raggy hair or shirts stained to hell. Or people that just plain stink, and they dont do anything about it. Now, im not making fun of anyone if they cant help it, or afford it or anything like that, thats not their fault, but if your some kid drivin a ford explorer and have yellow teeth, then thats just plain unhuman.
- Eric Harris
pg(26357 - 8 )

Yeah, I've wondered about that, too.

I often wonder about the things Eric and Dylan didn't like about each other, but never talked about.

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:48 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

I often wonder about the things Eric and Dylan didn't like about each other, but never talked about.
also Eric said he hated Star Wars, Dylan didn't seem to though, he played Star Wars: Jedi Knight.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:50 pm

lol wrote:

You should've stopped laughing and read beyond that sentence--to where I list all the girls he dated.  10.  A lot more than most.  And that's irrefutable documentary evidence, not just someone's opinion.

And there's even incidents I didn't mention. Two weeks before the attack Eric took Jessica Guertz, Katie Thompson, and Veronica Griffith to lunch (3131). Also took Lauren Tocci to lunch (21166).

lol wrote:

From the 11K. Do you not see the page numbers in parentheses beside each girl's name?
Back to top Go down
MysteryMan

Contribution Points : 90283
Forum Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:41 am

Quote :
And there's even incidents I didn't mention. Two weeks before the attack Eric took Jessica Guertz, Katie Thompson, and Veronica Griffith to lunch (3131). Also took Lauren Tocci to lunch (21166).
I also take some girls to lunch or beer at a pub but I do not consider them as my girlfriends at all. They were only his acquaintances. This don't proof in any way that Eric was a playboy at all.
Back to top Go down
lol

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:16 pm

lasttrain wrote:
lol wrote:

You should've stopped laughing and read beyond that sentence--to where I list all the girls he dated.  10.  A lot more than most.  And that's irrefutable documentary evidence, not just someone's opinion.

lol wrote:

From the 11K.  Do you not see the page numbers in parentheses beside each girl's name?
Sometimes I wonder if I'm talking to a wall, Mr Cullen...

He got no girls. He had no prom date. He was rejected countless times, and he was a weirdo with girls. I lost count how many times in the 11K they stated Eric was evil, and weird. He freaked women out. He was persistent in a creepy way. He'd call girls 20x a day even if they never called back. Oh yeah, and he admitted himself in his journal stating he has no self esteem whatsoever with women.
Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85666

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
1891 wrote:

Are we sure?

(From what Susan later said about Eric, I had the feeling she was actually interested. I might be wrong...)

Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85666

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:49 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Quote :
YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!!?
- Eric Harris
pg(26357 - 8 )

I guess it's possible that it was written with Dylan in mind during a moment when Eric was temporarily pissed off at Dylan for some perceived slight or another. We know Eric can easily get angry, and comments like that on his website would be a way to vent or lash out.

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 65910
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:09 pm

See now I wish I had a time machine and could go back to 1998 or 97. I would have totally, totally, totally been with Eric. Hell by the time he said, "would you like to -", I would have been like "yes!" lol. I don't know, I just like those bad boy types and he comes off as being this hard ass bad boy and so that would have been a dream for him to even just talk to me. I remember in high school, when my crush came up and said hi to me and I was so nervous about it that I ran away to the bathroom and threw up, so just think how it would have been if Eric came up to me and just said hi, I would've been like speaking gibberish out of nervousness lol.

Yeah those girls who rejected him, I have no idea what was their problem. After a week, Eric would have been complaining of me smothering him with hugs and lovey dovey stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What types of girls were rejecting Eric?   What types of girls were rejecting Eric? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What types of girls were rejecting Eric?
Page 1 of 1