Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things Columbiners do

Go down 
+24
shades
lilith
Nirvana92
Kiwik
slippy123
Sane One
tfsa47090
Belladonna
Freezingmoon
bubbles
Lizpuff
astrospace92
gasolinechild
Falco
Jenn
blackholesun
Draw_It_White
ThoughtBox
WendlaBergman
Archvile
LPorter101
Grayscale
Sabratha
PaintItBlack
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97116
Forum Reputation : 52

Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 11:45 am

I must say yet again that while I feel a lot of sympathy for Cho I cannot relate to him because he seemed so mentally ill that I don't think I could carry on a conversation with him.I listened to his videos and I couldn't understand where he was coming from very much.
Cho wasn't a bad looking guy as far as that goes or at least I don't think so.
I think a lot of people couldn't relate to him.
People have got to relate to you on a deep emotional level to invest a lot of their time, effort and the most important of all, emotion, into you.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 78045
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I must say yet again that while I feel a lot of sympathy for Cho I cannot relate to him because he seemed so mentally ill that I don't think I could carry on a conversation with him.I listened to his videos and I couldn't understand where he was coming from very much.
People have got to relate to you on a deep emotional level to invest a lot of their time, effort and the most important of all, emotion, into you.

True.  I don't relate to Cho either.  He was delusional and completely out of touch with reality.  Of course I think that Eric and Dylan were both mentally ill as well and had extremely skewed perceptions, but they weren't completely out of touch with reality like Cho was.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75567

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:27 am

PaintItBlack wrote:

Yes, but the people who justify their idolization (not specifically talking about you) of E&D love to state it's because they can relate to being the underdog or to being bullied like both E&D and Cho apparently were. All three felt like outsiders wronged by the world. All three exhibited strange behaviours based on eyewitness accounts. Yes, Cho probably more so, but there are several eyewitness statements re: E&D describing them as weird, withdrawn etc. All three were delusional/mentally ill.

What E&D and Cho did was similar and they both had the same motivations for what they did at the end of the day; revenge on society for apparently making them feel like outcasts. If anything, for those bleeding hearts who pour their sympathy out for E&D for the so-called "hell" they went through in high school, I would've thought they'd have even more compassion for someone like Cho who was even more of an underdog than what E&D ever were in high school.

And I still stick by my theory that if E&D weren't alright-looking guys from middle America, they definitely wouldn't have so many tumblr fangirls/fanboys willing to make tacky wallpapers or ~zomg~so~cute~ GIFs of them. There's no denying that.

I also always wonder how E&D would've treated these people who believe they relate to them on deep level. Going by the 11k, they weren't always the most friendly or approachable people, even to those who attempted conversation with them, and they were actually very critical of others themselves. Eric was also known to be pretty shallow when it came to girls and sometimes outright nasty. I have seen some overweight and less conventional-looking girls fawning over E&D on tumblr and Instagram, gushing over their appearance etc and I often wonder if Eric or even Dylan would've exhanged flattering remarks in return. I guess some people really do like to romanticize those they admire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm going to get a portrait of Dylan Klebold senior photo inside a big heart on my arm for my bday next Saturday can't wait!! It's going to say our initials and 4 ever! Not Cho because he's just a copy cat!
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 6:22 am

The sad thing is that I really don't know if you're joking or you're actually serious..lol, but yep, your comment pretty much sums up the general mentality of E&D tumblr uber fans.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 75014

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:15 am

What's the rule about posting tumblr links again? I found a girl on there who is supposedly channeling the ghost of Dylan and answering questions via him. I've spoken before about having 'friends' in the past who had contact with their ghosts but I had no idea it was still going on.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98568
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:17 am

Belladonna wrote:
What's the rule about posting tumblr links again? I found a girl on there who is supposedly channeling the ghost of Dylan and answering questions via him. I've spoken before about having 'friends' in the past who had contact with their ghosts but I had no idea it was still going on.

Even if it is allowed, please don't post it.

I know this is a Columbiner thread but this site seems to be growing slowly more infected with this type of post. I fear that the tumour will become inoperable if this type of conversation continues.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101613
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 am

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about posting tumblr links is that they cannot be posted here on this forum, period.

They're to be exchanged via PMs, and that is it.

IF you find something there that you want to share here, like a photo/gif, video, or a scan of an article (or a text post), you are to find the image link or video link and post that directly, or copy/paste the text in question and post it here, sans username(s).

If someone wants to know where these things "originated" from, if you'd like to share that information, you do so through PMs.

Tumblr isn't the only social networking site that we won't allow here. Twitter accounts, facebook accounts----all of them are forbidden.

Even if the account(s) in question "don't mind" being public, there are followers and commenters who DO mind. And yes, perhaps everyone should take into account that once you put something on the internet, it's your own problem if it gets into the wrong hands...blah, blah, blah.

But we're still going to protect everyone's privacy on THIS forum. We don't care who does what wherever else. And that's why we have these rules in place.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84471
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:14 am

LostHighway wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm going to get a portrait of Dylan Klebold senior photo inside a big heart on my arm for my bday next Saturday can't wait!! It's going to say our initials and 4 ever! Not Cho because he's just a copy cat!

Plus Cho's Asian and Lanza was just plain weird looking. Not hottt like E/D. Rolling Eyes

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sane One

Contribution Points : 85398

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 am

They weren't the originators but Columbine kick started the school shooting trend in America so Eric and Dylan will always be talked about whenever a high school or even college shooting takes place in America.

That's what they wanted, that's what they got. In death, they're at the top of the food chain in that regards which is simply ironic since they were at the bottom of the food chain in school.

We have to search for answers on how to stop these things and violence but I feel there are none. The modern threat now is ISIS and their stampede.

I think everybody should just sit down, treat everybody with respect, drink/get high do whatever floats your boat and live life happy. Too much violence in the world today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PLUS lanza and cho didn't write any romantic journal about wanting love and they didn't have lots family and friends who did love them and have happy fond memories of them unlike Dylan which is so sad and more tragic dawwww
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:11 pm

bubbles wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

Yes, but the people who justify their idolization (not specifically talking about you) of E&D love to state it's because they can relate to being the underdog or to being bullied like both E&D and Cho apparently were. All three felt like outsiders wronged by the world. All three exhibited strange behaviours based on eyewitness accounts. Yes, Cho probably more so, but there are several eyewitness statements re: E&D describing them as weird, withdrawn etc. All three were delusional/mentally ill.

What E&D and Cho did was similar and they both had the same motivations for what they did at the end of the day; revenge on society for apparently making them feel like outcasts. If anything, for those bleeding hearts who pour their sympathy out for E&D for the so-called "hell" they went through in high school, I would've thought they'd have even more compassion for someone like Cho who was even more of an underdog than what E&D ever were in high school.

And I still stick by my theory that if E&D weren't alright-looking guys from middle America, they definitely wouldn't have so many tumblr fangirls/fanboys willing to make tacky wallpapers or ~zomg~so~cute~ GIFs of them. There's no denying that.

I also always wonder how E&D would've treated these people who believe they relate to them on deep level. Going by the 11k, they weren't always the most friendly or approachable people, even to those who attempted conversation with them, and they were actually very critical of others themselves. Eric was also known to be pretty shallow when it came to girls and sometimes outright nasty. I have seen some overweight and less conventional-looking girls fawning over E&D on tumblr and Instagram, gushing over their appearance etc and I often wonder if Eric or even Dylan would've exhanged flattering remarks in return. I guess some people really do like to romanticize those they admire.

You are going to believe whatever you believe but I don't believe that most Columbiners are going to put all this time, effort and emotion into this simply because E &D looked good. For some , its just an interest,but for the few thousand hard core Columbiners out there it is a lot more than that.
I can only describe it as a way of life.Put it this way .For the ones to whom E&D's looks matter, many people admire a celebrities looks but they also like them as people or like aspects of the way they live their lives.I'd compare it to that.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski

Last edited by PaintItBlack on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:25 pm

ThoughtBox wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

Plus Cho's Asian and Lanza was just plain weird looking. Not hottt like E/D.  Rolling Eyes

This is off the subject a bit but when I saw the picture of Cho dead on the autopsy table I felt a huge sadness. Seeing him lying there like that made many people happy, but not me.

Adam Lanza was a cute kid but as he grew up his illness became apparent in his face and physical appearance.To me, you could tell he was ill just by looking at him.

Cho was wrong about why Christ died.Totally off. Christ died to give mankind a chance at salvation from sin and eternal life.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 pm

It's funny how people i.e. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] get irritated because they think columbiners sympathize almost admire with E&D just because of their looks and not "ugly" ones like lanza and cho (and don't mention another school shooters) and are not more concerned with why they sympathize with two teenagers who planned to blow up a whole school. Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:41 pm

LostHighway wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],I'm assuming you are a Columbiner?

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 pm

I wonder if bubbles is aware of the Holmies subculture? I have a feeling they might make them even angrier than us Columbiners.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't been on this forum for long but I've noticed a lot of hate and aggression towards columbiners who really sympathize with D&E. I don't understand those kinds of people who take so much of their time researching D&E and yet don't sympathize them and rather they have so much hate towards them AND those who do. That boggles my mind probably as much as it boggles theirs with our sympathy towards E&D. But it is clear that they are the aggressors. And that's why I don't like this forum anymore, especially since a moderator is like that. I also noticed one of these aggressors changed his name from @radioactive_clothing to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or something like that I wonder if he did that to annoy you some how? I bet he doesn't even know that paint it black is from a song lol
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119333
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm

LostHighway wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't been on this forum for long but I've noticed a lot of hate and aggression towards columbiners who really sympathize with D&E. I don't understand those kinds of people who take so much of their time researching D&E and yet don't sympathize them and rather they have so much hate towards them AND those who do. That boggles my mind probably as much as it boggles theirs with our sympathy towards E&D. But it is clear that they are the aggressors. And that's why I don't like this forum anymore, especially since a moderator is like that. I also noticed one of these aggressors changed his name from @radioactive_clothing to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or something like that I wonder if he did that to annoy you some how? I bet he doesn't even know that paint it black is from a song lol
And which moderator are you referring to that was aggressive towards you?

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105963
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Jenn wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

Looks like lost highway was banned Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:30 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

Yes, they were. That's because they were banned once already when they had the username [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I guess they figured I wouldn't know it was them if they tried signing back up with a different name.

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105963
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

Yes, they were. That's because they were banned once already when they had the username [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I guess they figured I wouldn't know it was them if they tried signing back up with a different name.

Oh wow, good detective work Jenn! Razz
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:51 pm

I had no idea that was Squid.I just thought it was a new member as new people do often come to the board.

Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:54 am

LostHighway wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't been on this forum for long but I've noticed a lot of hate and aggression towards columbiners who really sympathize with D&E. I don't understand those kinds of people who take so much of their time researching D&E and yet don't sympathize them and rather they have so much hate towards them AND those who do. That boggles my mind probably as much as it boggles theirs with our sympathy towards E&D. But it is clear that they are the aggressors. And that's why I don't like this forum anymore, especially since a moderator is like that.

I know LostHighway/Squid has been banned (again), but I just thought I'd point out that I actually find this forum refreshing amongst all the other websites that seem to be overridden with people who have nothing but praise for E&D (many of whom haven't even taken the time to properly research the case if their comments are anything to go by). I guess it's too hard for Squid to comprehend that it's not a prerequisite for people interested in the case to support E&D's actions.

Got to love how she mentions that the people who don't sympathize with E&D are "the aggressors". Did she forget the last few posts she made here that got her banned? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:32 am

LostHighway wrote:

You can call me an aggressor all you like - but I'll continue to voice my disapproval at these disgusting specimens who praise the vile creatures that were Eric and Dylan.

It is annoying that it clutters up half the posts these days. I wish they'd stick to Tumblr or wherever it is they usually hang about.

Jenna horse dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96724
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:53 am

bubbles wrote:
LostHighway wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't been on this forum for long but I've noticed a lot of hate and aggression towards columbiners who really sympathize with D&E. I don't understand those kinds of people who take so much of their time researching D&E and yet don't sympathize them and rather they have so much hate towards them AND those who do. That boggles my mind probably as much as it boggles theirs with our sympathy towards E&D. But it is clear that they are the aggressors. And that's why I don't like this forum anymore, especially since a moderator is like that.

I know LostHighway/Squid has been banned (again), but I just thought I'd point out that I actually find this forum refreshing amongst all the other websites that seem to be overridden with people who have nothing but praise for E&D (many of whom haven't even taken the time to properly research the case if their comments are anything to go by). I guess it's too hard for Squid to comprehend that it's not a prerequisite for people interested in the case to support E&D's actions.

Got to love how she mentions that the people who don't sympathize with E&D are "the aggressors". Did she forget the last few posts she made here that got her banned? Rolling Eyes

I agree with you. I haven't been here very long but I lurk around a lot. I have been on a few Columbine forums but I like that not everything here is "OMG ERIC IS HOT!!!". I prefer to talk about the facts and theories other people have. I don't have anyone IRL that wants to discuss this with me and I like to hear other opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:57 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I had no idea that was Squid.I just thought it was a new member as new people do often come to the board.

By the way, is your name from the Deadsy song? Cause if it is, hot dang!
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 pm

LostHighway wrote:
It's funny how people i.e. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] get irritated because they think columbiners sympathize almost admire with E&D just because of their looks and not "ugly" ones like lanza and cho (and don't mention another school shooters) and are not more concerned with why they sympathize with two teenagers who planned to blow up a whole school. Hahahahaha

I don't think it's funny, so why would you think that...I think it's sad.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:38 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],I'm assuming you are a Columbiner?

Omgggg, I thought LostHighway was joking all along.... Shocked

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:42 pm

bubbles wrote:
LostHighway wrote:

In the future, it should be pretty easy to find out if Squid/LostHighway makes another appearance just by the tone of writing, the attacks on top contributors and moderators, and the general bat-shit craziness. She (or he I guess, who knows?) also likes to talk about aggression a lot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm not sure about my "feelings" toward them. Since I'm too old for that tumblr stuff, but I have a morbid fascination with them. I would never get a tattoo. But I'm fascinated by those DIY necklaces, to be honest. On the other hand, I'd feel weird, if I think about what they have done. Shocked
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:21 am

Magnaphoria wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

By the way, is your name from the Deadsy song? Cause if it is, hot dang!

No, its not. I don't know that song.I've heard of the band but thats it.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:35 am

A Columbiner had this commissened.The artist's name is gordofriki

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Columbiner's desk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Here are a few Columbiners talking about their past experiences.I think their thoughts are worth sharing.

Anonymous October 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM

It is a little frightening to me that a student of forensic psychology such as yourself can make such statements. Please do the mental health field, which I am also in... a favor and resign immediately.

These views you have shared are very common, but you are entering a field filled with tons of pieces of shit that you will need to invest in.
The reason you scare me? There are a few.
While in a drug group, I was called suicidal because I did huffing when I had no money. Nothing has hurt me so much --well, at that point-- and it broke my heart. This woman had no experience.

You know not what you speak of and in this profession, when you have such intense feelings that you obviously cannot put away, it is poison.

When a (pre)teen and on, I was "insane" - your standard.I had intense anger, much like Harris. Add a journal. My life had been filled with torment in every direction; abuse of all classic types, abandonment issues, physical handicap that got me made fun of on a constant basis and made my unfortunate situation requiring me to care for myself and my suicidal mother -- much harder. Hatred was not even enough. I was a disaster waiting to happen.

Do you know what stopped me from becoming Eric Harris? I mean, I had a set up. Bars to lock the doors. Guns. A friend just as angry and just as capable of distruction, who knew how to make explosives - his name was David Eric (last name not needed). It was going to happen. I was going to do what I felt I needed to do. My memory would be one of infamy - a psychop Many of the pages were marked in blood.
Someone ratted on me.
I was so young that they sent me to a treatment facility. My therapist decided not to call police, probably not good professionally, but spared legal trouble. I played my part.
First was the "you cant help me" bullshit. Time passed, I "gave in" - they thought. Then, according to plan, I "tried" methods, I was "stuck anyways". A few weeks of that and "I cant believe how that worked! My anger...I was able to control it" -- I had fought a girl over drugs.
I, like Eric, talked my way out. The whole time in my mind, laughing my ass off at how stupid and gullable supposed professionals were. People -- I know like the back of my hand. For such a long time I used it in the same wicked, manipulative way as Eric. I even had my own Dylan. I had everything I needed.
Once out, I was blacklisted at my school. Again, lucky the police were not involved. The fact I had a meth habit and mental illness - both which had been "treated" - and I was in "drop-out" process. It's amazing how words can get you out of anything. ANYTHING.

Then I changed. It took a very, very long time. But my anger started to shape. I started to realize who I had the potential to be. Who the people I hated had the potential to be.
The girl who could have killed many without anything but joy...is now someone who can no doubt be considered a "bitch" but would do anything for anyone.
I can't even watch an old lady take her groceries inside. Any, and I mean any, pain or complications I see people go threw grasps me in such an empathetic way I can have my day ruined if I don't do what I feel in my heart to be the right thing.

My POINT:
Please don't judge people like this. If you want to go into that field of work, if you want to do your job in a way that benefits, realize we don't know everything and people -- they change.
Why was I obsessed with death? I don't know.
Why murder? Why Eric and Dylan? I don't know.
But I know that I changed. Or, shaped into the real me. For whatever reasons, I blocked myself and everyone else and almost ended up dead with bodies of others around me. Still, even I don't understand. But it taught me that things we don't understand are things we need to be most thoughtful of.

Thank you and may you be free of suffering.

-Lynn
AnonymousSeptember 6, 2014 at 2:33 PM

I was about to say the same thing but Lynn beat me to it . Smile . Perfect words.and then found out who wrote it smiled words from an Angel:)
AnonymousJanuary 11, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Now that I know about Lynn Ann, I am really regretting using my nickname. And in all honesty I am seriously hoping that is not what you mean by "found out who wrote it" -- cause she didn't. I did. Names Lindsay, nice to meet you...uh,fellow no name anon that will more than likely never be on here again cause you have more of a life than I happen to.

UnknownDecember 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM

First Harris would have asked you if you believe in God, then when you say "I have faith" he would shoot you in the head. So shut the fuck up.
Replies

AnonymousOctober 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM

No.
Dude, this comment was made in 2012? The question mark is an expression of disappointment that someone so very close to 2013 would say something so....wrong.
No one knows for sure just how many people were asked that question, or how many were asked if they wanted to die. The questions they asked had nothing to do with answers, only the fact they were forcing an answer.
There IS someone who said "yes" that survived. Because...the answer meant nothing aside from the fact they got to "play god" -- truly, look it up. The internetsss. In 2013. Has answers. There. In it.
Click. Click. No pow. Look.
There.
I have faith in the internet. Sometimes. Like police. Win some...lose most.
--Lynn

UnknownOctober 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Congrats on your truthfulness and openly discussing your feelings for Eric..

I myself, feel much the same. I think the most common misconception is that we're all "kids" or in high school, which is utterly ridiculous. On one hand, it likely has roots in wanting to "save" Eric and Dylan. Or, we can understand their reasons and experienced an awful school life. This doesn't make us uncaring, horrible people.

I can't speak for all Eric fans, but I, personally, think their actions were disgusting. Murder of innocents is never acceptable..but Eric's personality, his smile captivated me from day one. April 20, 1999. I was still in high school, and when I saw his picture on the news that night; it began a very long obsession for me.

I don't think it will ever go away, frankly I don't want it to. He's a huge part of my life.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 2:50 am

Has anyone here had much to do with that freakish woman from YouTube, Lynn Ann? I'm curious as to whether she really does talk in that whining voice.

I'm not sure who is more disturbed - her or Atti Cana.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 8:51 pm

I've talked to Lynn Ann online a few times but I don't really know her.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:35 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I used to be friends with her on Facebook. I've talked to her on instant chat many times. I've never had any problems with her myself but I just don't agree with the things she says about the victims (calls them ugly, said they deserve it, makes fun of Daniel Mauser's dad). She's never said these things directly to me but I see what she says all over Facebook, especially on that Facebook page that she runs dedicated to Eric, and comments she leaves on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 3:10 am

I've seen her revolting comments all over youtube...what a nut. Imagine what Eric would think about this crazy older woman who is partial to horrendous cosmetic surgery salivating over him? Never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think that E&D deserve their worshippers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:14 am

bubbles wrote:
I've seen her revolting comments all over youtube...what a nut. Imagine what Eric would think about this crazy older woman who is partial to horrendous cosmetic surgery salivating over him? Never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think that E&D deserve their worshippers Laughing
She says she is only 30.

Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:01 am

bubbles wrote:
Eric would actually be older than her.  However, she does look much older than her stated age.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Jenn wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
I used to be friends with her on Facebook. I've talked to her on instant chat many times. I've never had any problems with her myself but I just don't agree with the things she says about the victims (calls them ugly, said they deserve it, makes fun of Daniel Mauser's dad). She's never said these things directly to me but I see what she says all over Facebook, especially on that Facebook page that she runs dedicated to Eric, and comments she leaves on YouTube.

I don't like or agree with that either.I believe when I spoke to her she hadn't started doing those things yet although she did used to say she thought the shooting was justified because of the bullying E &D experienced.She said she had been bullied very badly in school too and was still extremely angry and bitter about it.However, her comments about the victims are unnecessary as one can be truly devoted to E &D without trashing the victims or their families.I am not sure if she truly believes what she says about the victims or not.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm aware that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] think that Columbiners are the scum of the earth so I always have to wonder what they would think of this guy I know of.This guy is not only a devout devil worshiper but is a proud Nazi too.He's deep into Nazism.He collects Satanic and Nazi items and is saving up to get an authentic reproduction of a Nazi officers uniform which is a lot more expensive than you'd think.I think it's around $2,000 US. He thinks everything they did was exactly right.Strange combination I know but he is both at once.
If you tried to tell him that he's scum or a bad person or whatever , he'd tell you to _____ off and that he's better and smarter than you anyway.
And that's not insecurity or overcompensation talking there.That's what he really believes.

Every time I always hear someone talking about what trash we are,I always think of this guy and what if people think that of us, what they think of him and his friends.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:04 pm

I have a true crime blog on Tumblr, but I mostly post about Kinkel and Lanza.

The biggest issue I have (and it seems most of you have as well) is the fact that many true crime blogs on Tumblr are Columbiner blogs and say "yeah true crime yo" but then only blog about Eric and Dylan. Occasionally, there's some Richard Ramirez stuff, but he was also a good looking and funny guy so he's honestly to them the serial killer, more twisted version of E+D.

I don't know. For me, it's that I find other shooters more interesting. Honestly, if I had to tag a name to myself, I'd be a Kinkelphile (?) because Kip Kinkel is the most interesting shooter of all, yet nobody talks about him. Also, Kinkelphile is a bad word but there's currently no name for people interested in him so I had to make it up. I'm not blogging about him because I'd bang him.

I am also really bothered because Eric's bday was only a few days ago and I couldn't log on to Tumblr for most of that day because it was all about Eric in the TCC. Annoying as hell. But yesterday, the 9th anniversary of the VT Shooting, there was jack squat about Cho on there. People always say he wasn't as interesting, but it's not that - he's just not as relatable as E+D.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:25 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
I'm aware that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] think that Columbiners are the scum of the earth so I always have to wonder what they would think of this guy I know of.This guy is not only a devout devil worshiper but is a proud Nazi too.He's deep into Nazism.He collects Satanic and Nazi items and is saving up to get an authentic reproduction of a Nazi officers uniform which is a lot more expensive than you'd think.I think it's around $2,000 US. He thinks everything they did was exactly right.Strange combination I know but he is both at once.
If you tried to tell him that he's scum or a bad person or whatever , he'd tell you to _____ off and that he's better and smarter than you anyway.
And that's not insecurity or overcompensation talking there.That's what he really believes.

Every time I always hear someone talking about what trash we are,I always think of this guy and what if people think that of us, what they think of him and his friends.

He sounds like the scum of the earth (I actually thought of Eric in the way you described him with the thinking he's smarter line).

I actually feel a bit sorry for Columbiners now & then. The scum ones are like that Lynn Ann I mentioned. I once saw her write "Daniel was an ugly rat faced bastard who deserved to be shot in the head". I'm sure you'll agree that this is scum behaviour.

I always wonder about people like Columbiners, Devil Worshippers (not tarring you with the same brush here) in the sense of do they outgrow these types of things.

You never really hear of 80 year old women still creaming themselves over Charles Whitman.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:05 pm

Can't believe this... In the game Roblox, there's a game called "school of rage-NBK". You can make your characters look like Eric and Dylan and use the same weapons and everything. That's kind of crazy....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:

He sounds like the scum of the earth (I actually thought of Eric in the way you described him with the thinking he's smarter line).

I actually feel a bit sorry for Columbiners now & then. The scum ones are like that Lynn Ann I mentioned. I once saw her write "Daniel was an ugly rat faced bastard who deserved to be shot in the head". I'm sure you'll agree that this is scum behaviour.

I always wonder about people like Columbiners, Devil Worshippers (not tarring you with the same brush here) in the sense of do they outgrow these types of things.

You never really hear of 80 year old women still creaming themselves over Charles Whitman.

This guy I'm talking about is 36 years old.He has no intention of outgrowing anything.He is proud of being a devoted devil worshiper(yes, he really worships the devil and isn't shy about admitting it) and an ardent follower of Hitler, Goebbels,Himmler etc .
He has been a devil worshiper and Nazi for many years.I am lucky enough to not know him directly but one of my best friends is involved with him but she is trying to save money to leave him so I have to hear about him and his abusive bs all the time unfortunately.
He is a highly unlikable person but manages to have a few friends who are much like him.
I know Christ commands us to love everyone but so far all I've managed to do is feel some compassion for his soul.I do nor think Eric was much like this guy or acted like him on a daily basis.
If he did he would have had people hating him a lot more than they actually did.

Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:12 am

Jenn wrote:
bubbles wrote:
She says she is only 30.

I'm really struggling to believe that.

Freezingmoon wrote:
bubbles wrote:
Eric would actually be older than her.  However, she does look much older than her stated age.

Sorry, by that I was meaning Eric in his high school days (not that I think he would be flattered by many of his followers on a personal level had he known about them today..and that's putting it politely). I could actually imagine E&D making fun of them and looking down on many them, though.

PaintItBlack wrote:

"I'm aware that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] think that Columbiners are the scum of the earth"

Well, that's a dramatic, sweeping statement.

Do I think their supporters who believe they were justified in killing and wounding innocent people are scummy? Yes. Do I think that people who get caught up in their sympathy for them but don't condone their actions are scum? No. I just don't agree with their point of view and as Draw_It_White said, I pity them sometimes as many of them susceptible to misguided thoughts, having had their own unpleasant experiences in school in the past. Many seem to delude themselves thinking that they somehow might've had a connection with E&D. I see overweight/unconventional-looking girls wearing custom-made "Wrath" and "Natural Selection" tshirts on Tumblr, and instantly I think back to Eric's "you know what I hate" page talking about how he thinks fat people don't deserve to live and the account that he made a girl in high school cry by calling her ugly.

I see Asian and Hispanic guys going on about how cool E&D were and how their victims got "rekt", never mind the fact that E&D were racist beasts who ensured that Isaiah Shoels would not be leaving the library alive based on the color of his skin (yes, I know they killed other people for other petty reasons which is just as disgusting, but it's an undeniable fact that they were hateful racists and singled Isaiah out because he was black). Perhaps there could have been a slight chance Isaiah would've joined the other survivors had the color of his skin not attracted the attention of E&D. Hell, even Tyler The Creator said that he thought E&D were "probably cool people". Why do I get the feeling he didn't know about E&D's racial intolerance when he said that?

I hate that they are praised as "heroes for the underdogs", when E&D went killed the underdogs (Kyle Velasquez, studious Daniel Mauser, quiet and shy Kelly Flemming etc). Even if they had gone after the "jocks" they were obsessive about hating, that wouldn't excuse their actions, and I'm tired of people thinking they are special snowflakes who E&D would've spared or related to. They didn't give a shit about their own families, what makes their followers think they're so special?

I see E&D for what they are: a couple of hypocritical, emotionally immature, mentally ill, selfish bastards who projected their insecurities and took their anger out on innocent people and their own parents who did so much for them over the years and are still going through hell all the years later, like the families of their victims. Like I've said, there are people who have gone through FAR worse than what they did and actually deserve praise for getting through life without going on a murderous spree. I'm sick of all the misplaced sympathy and idolisation for E&D.

P.S. Your neo Nazi friend sounds like a tool. Hope he's not a fan of Dylan. Dyl might've been too Jewish for him..oh wait, that's right, bigots will forget about their bigoted views if it's convenient for them (i.e. Eric hated Jews, was surprised to learn Dylan was Jewish but decided it was okay, because despite all his hardcore beliefs that he apparently held so dear to him, he could make exceptions when it suited him). Eric Harris, king of hypocrisy. Dylan was also an avid fan of Hitler and his boys. Funny that.

Draw_It_White wrote:

I agree. Lynn Ann is a demented creature. I've seen her caption the most ghastly things on pictures of E&D's victims in their caskets. As much as I think she is scum, I can't help but pity her as well. Definitely a lot of issues there.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:27 am

bubbles wrote:
Jenn wrote:
bubbles wrote:
She says she is only 30.

I'm really struggling to believe that.

Freezingmoon wrote:
bubbles wrote:

Sorry, by that I was meaning Eric in his high school days (not that I think he would be flattered by many of his followers on a personal level had he known about them today..and that's putting it politely). I could actually imagine E&D making fun of them and looking down on many them, though.

PaintItBlack wrote:

"I'm aware that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] think that Columbiners are the scum of the earth"

Well, that's a dramatic, sweeping statement.

Do I think their supporters who believe they were justified in killing and wounding innocent people are scummy? Yes. Do I think that people who get caught up in their sympathy for them but don't condone their actions are scum? No. I just don't agree with their point of view and as Draw_It_White said, I pity them sometimes as many of them susceptible to misguided thoughts, having had their own unpleasant experiences in school in the past. Many seem to delude themselves thinking that they somehow might've had a connection with E&D. I see overweight/unconventional-looking girls wearing custom-made "Wrath" and "Natural Selection" tshirts on Tumblr, and instantly I think back to Eric's "you know what I hate" page talking about how he thinks fat people don't deserve to live and the account that he made a girl in high school cry by calling her ugly.

I see Asian and Hispanic guys going on about how cool E&D were and how their victims got "rekt", never mind the fact that E&D were racist beasts who ensured that Isaiah Shoels would not be leaving the library alive based on the color of his skin (yes, I know they killed other people for other petty reasons which is just as disgusting, but it's an undeniable fact that they were hateful racists and singled Isaiah out because he was black). Perhaps there could have been a slight chance Isaiah would've joined the other survivors had the color of his skin not attracted the attention of E&D. Hell, even Tyler The Creator said that he thought E&D were "probably cool people". Why do I get the feeling he didn't know about E&D's racial intolerance when he said that?

I hate that they are praised as "heroes for the underdogs", when E&D went killed the underdogs (Kyle Velasquez, studious Daniel Mauser, quiet and shy Kelly Flemming etc). Even if they had gone after the "jocks" they were obsessive about hating, that wouldn't excuse their actions, and I'm tired of people thinking they are special snowflakes who E&D would've spared or related to. They didn't give a shit about their own families, what makes their followers think they're so special?

I see E&D for what they are: a couple of hypocritical, emotionally immature, mentally ill, selfish bastards who projected their insecurities and took their anger out on innocent people and their own parents who did so much for them over the years and are still going through hell all the years later, like the families of their victims. Like I've said, there are people who have gone through FAR worse than what they did and actually deserve praise for getting through life without going on a murderous spree. I'm sick of all the misplaced sympathy and idolisation for E&D.

P.S. Your neo Nazi friend sounds like a tool. Hope he's not a fan of Dylan. Dyl might've been too Jewish for him..oh wait, that's right, bigots will forget about their bigoted views if it's convenient for them (i.e. Eric hated Jews, was surprised to learn Dylan was Jewish but decided it was okay, because despite all his hardcore beliefs that he apparently held so dear to him, he could make exceptions when it suited him). Eric Harris, king of hypocrisy. Dylan was also an avid fan of Hitler and his boys. Funny that.

Draw_It_White wrote:

I agree. Lynn Ann is a demented creature. I've seen her caption the most ghastly things on pictures of E&D's victims in their caskets. As much as I think she is scum, I can't help but pity her as well. Definitely a lot of issues there.

It wasn't  meant to be sweeping or dramatic. You have been very critical of Columbiners overall so I thought you must  think most of us are bad people or however you'd put it.I'm not going to argue with you over the validity of someone being a Columbiner but I have to say that the Satanic Nazi I was talking about is NOT my friend.Not at all.
I don't like the guy. He is the abusive boyfriend that a friend of mine is trying to save up money to leave.That's how I know him.And no he is not an E &D fan.He has no interest in them or what happened.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 5:59 am

I do wonder how women fall for this type of jerk.

Did this fella just spring it on her one day "by the way, I'm a devil worshipper and a Nazi" after she'd already moved in with him?

I'm not saying she deserves this mistreatment, just that she must be a very poor judge of character to get involved with someone like this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
It wasn't  meant to be sweeping or dramatic. You have been very critical of Columbiners overall so I thought you must  think most of us are bad people or however you'd put it.I'm not going to argue with you over the validity of someone being a Columbiner but I have to say that the Satanic Nazi I was talking about is NOT my friend.Not at all.
I don't like the guy. He is the abusive boyfriend that a friend of mine is trying to save up money to leave.That's how I know him.And no he is not an E &D fan.He has no interest in them or what happened.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm glad you don't associate with this guy as he sounds like a loose cannon and an all-round shitty person.

I don't think that everyone who has sympathy for E&D are necessarily bad people (although I do have a problem with people who excuse their actions or support them), I just don't agree with those who put them on a pedestal and act like they were super insightful and intelligent beings to be marvelled at or worse yet, harbor the thought that E&D supposedly had valid reasons to gun down their victims.

I don't understand why people who consider themselves to be outsiders assume that E&D would care about them. They weren't exactly nice, tolerant individuals Actions on 4/20 aside, their journals contained racist, homophobic, sexist, illiterate, hypocritical, narcissistic, delusional garbage that I refuse to acknowledge as "wise" like so many people are quick to. While I acknowledge that they may have not have always had it easy in high school and don't agree with any bullying they may have been subjected to, accounts from people have revealed that they were in many cases the hostile, rude, aggressive bullies themselves, even to people who didn't really know them. It's not as one-sided as many like to believe and as I keep repeating, nothing can justify them taking the lives of 13 innocent people.

I just feel that so many people who are interested in Columbine seem to look at the boys through rose-tinted glasses. I know that everyone will have their own opinions but these are mine. I don't hold E&D or their confused, contradictory, hate-filled legacy in high regard. Am I interested in the case? Well, obviously or I wouldn't be here. There are so many different aspects to it, though, many of which that are even beyond E&D.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 am

As a bit of a detached observer, I have to admit I find this thread extremely interesting and disturbing at the same time.
I must be really naive to have believed that people like this Lynn Anne described above actually didn't actually exist in the world of Columbiners.

Sometimes when I read these things, I just start to despise E/D even more for what they did and inspired. Then my rational side takes over and I try to understand that they were both unstable, mentally ill youth who synergistically set each other off in a one-in-a-million conflagration.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Columbiners do    Things Columbiners do - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Columbiners do
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next