Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown New video

Go down 
+11
Lizpuff
sscc
aquillina
Draw_It_White
shades
Archvile
Rebdomine
Sabratha
queenfarooq
sororityalpha
deathmedic
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73495
Forum Reputation : 175

Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:43 am

what about the comment in the eric in columbine vid where one says Eric got jacked up the ass and Eric's response was I dunno about that...

Not saying Eric was violated one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:47 am

Imperator wrote:
what about the comment in the eric in columbine vid where one says Eric got jacked up the ass and Eric's response was I dunno about that...

There are a lot of things that *could* be attributed but I think if you look hard at something you could draw lines to anything to make it fit the evidence. Ala the number 23 theory.

I think the comment from Eric might relate more to the fact that people in his school teased him and Dylan about being gay or calling them fags. And the friend made a "gay" comment and it stung a bit more. Add to that that Brandi was now ignoring him as well.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 am

Eric's response to that was just to defend himself from being made fun of cause Brandi ditched him.

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 11:28 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Imperator wrote:

There are a lot of things that *could* be attributed but I think if you look hard at something you could draw lines to anything to make it fit the evidence.  Ala the number 23 theory.  

I think the comment from Eric might relate more to the fact that people in his school teased him and Dylan about being gay or calling them fags.  And the friend made a "gay" comment and it stung a bit more.  Add to that that Brandi was now ignoring him as well.

Yeah probably. I was pondering where the "butt rape" theory came into play. Then the Eric in Columbine dialog raises the issue further. Of course it could have been coincidental as teenage boys tend to go to the 'you're gay' type remarks to elevate their own masculinity.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74426
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Yeah this is the first I've heard of the "buttrape" theory. I had only seen comments here and there to articles and YouTube videos that mentioned abuse from the cops when they were arrested as being a motivator for the shooting, but none of them referenced buttrape haha.

There are so many bizarre conspiracy theories surrounding columbine, but I guess that goes for most world events and tragedies.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 pm

I even have trouble believing that the van incident was even a catalyst for their NBK scenario. Although things took an uptick based on their journals after their arrest, their ire and hate was directed mainly at Columbine High. Even when the "pigs" arrived, they spent very little time engaging the police.

If they were abused by cops and wanted vengeance it certainly was not at top of their hit list.

The BT may reveal more info or give more insight but as others have noted, likely never see them. If they[JeffCo] even have them.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:22 pm

Remember though, they did envision taking out a lot of cops.

Had the propane bombs worked, a firefight would most probably have happened with the police and the car bombs were meant to take more out when they arrived at the school.

Bombing the cop shop would have been much trickier to arrange and hugely increased the chances of being caught. Plus the school offered a chance to kill both cops and their peers at the school who they felt had wronged then.

Maybe the little time engaging the police was for fear of a sniper taking them out before they had caused maximum damage with their guns seen as the bombs didn't look like working.

I don't disagree at all about them hating the school more, I just think when the initial bombs failed then they couldn't have a proper shootout with the authorities that they craved.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68953

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:43 pm

shades wrote:
I think Randy feels it's a deserved constant attention as he and Judy were the first ones to ever make reports on Eric which was chucked aside only to have him and Dylan shoot up a bunch of kids so...
He probably feels an ever-ringing "I told you so" in his head.

I never thought of that. But now see it. I totally get that vibe from him.

Imperator

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Remember though, they did envision taking out a lot of cops.

Had the propane bombs worked, a firefight would most probably have happened with the police and the car bombs were meant to take more out when they arrived at the school.

They had mentioned the possibility but their goal was pandemonium and chaos in their ‘revolution’. I think any dramatic gun slinging with the law would have been a by-product. To be honest they had the right conditions for a firefight inside the building, force them (law) to go inside and until you’ve spent any time training/performing urban tactics the advantage is to the defenders not those entering. Fortunately the opportunity was wasted for whatever reason. We’ll never truly know since the two assailants are deceased.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68953

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 12:16 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Sydney White also saw the tapes.  They were on mute however.

You mean Sydney Jo Keating - page 005715:

Sydney Jo Keating, date of birth July 24, 1956, employer - Jefferson County School District, Columbine High School (CHS), 6201 South Pierce Street, Littleton, Colorado 80123, work telephone number (303) 982-4400, X 4415, title - Campus Supervisor, responsibilities of safety and security of CHS
students, was shown two video tapes for the purpose of review and identification of CHS students and associates:

1 - Review of videotape of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold filmed at the residence of Harris on 04/20/1999, prior to the shooting incident at CHS. The videotape was muted during the review by Keating.

2 - Review of videotape of CHS cafeteria on 04/20/1999 starting at 8:03 AM. Individuals known to be TCM members or associates were identified as Dustin Gorton and Brian Sargeant. Lance Kirklin, victim, is also identified on the videotape prior to being shot.

So, she only saw the last few minutes where Eric/Dylan are saying their goodbyes. She also saw some of the Cafeteria CCTV Footage.

Yes I am sorry.  This is what happens when I try to use my memory!

Hahaha, like that 'classic' Amanda Bynes movie, right? HAHAHA!

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 11:12 am

I think Randy is more obsessed with the Columbine tragedy than anyone else in the research community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown New video   Randy Brown New video - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown New video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2