Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy Hook- No Proof

Go down 
+14
Ldude
Sabratha
Moonshadow
InsaneIntruder
ThoughtBox
VOD101
em81
Falco
Broken Angel
FlyerFan
James411
Jenn
eli27
boringguy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sandy Hook- No Proof Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Give me a single piece of evidence 26 people were shot- I don't want to hear "It happened - I know it"- show me proof. Just like the school massacre in Beslan (look it up)- Google it-
THAT is what a real school shooting looks like (there is even video INSIDE)- If there were over 600 parents there- Where are the phone camera photos??
Give me your best proof murder was committed in cold blood (and lots of it) that day
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82660
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:16 pm

I think the fact that every single one of the sandy hook conspiracy theories has been debunked is pretty good proof that it wasn't staged. Also, there are tons of photos that were released from inside the school. Photos of bullet casings, busted windows, and blood. There was even a picture released of Adam Lanza's hat with a bullet hole and strands of hair through the top of it, But I know many conspiracy theories just dismiss those. If you want photos of the dead children, you're out of luck. Those will never be released, rightfully so. The fact that the children that were killed all have death certificates and were buried is pretty good proof also. I guess the only way for you to know without a shadow of a doubt that they are dead would to be to dig up their graves.

Besides, if it was a false flag or a conspiracy, the government didn't get much out of it. Has anyone's guns been taken away? No. Did the government pass any unconstitutional laws like the patriot act because of it? No. So why do people like you continue to believe it didn't really happen? If obama and the rest of the government was that desperate to take guns away, trust me, they wouldn't need to stage a school shooting to do it. So please, "Truthers", just accept the truth and let the families grieve in peace. I can only imagine how upsetting it would be if I was greiving over the loss of my child and I had tons of people accusing me of acting.

Yumeko-chan and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83557
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 7:24 pm

boringguy wrote:
I can only imagine how upsetting it would be if I was grieving over the loss of my child and I had tons of people accusing me of acting.
My thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:02 am

right- no proof. don't send me to a website. And you are going to tell me all theories have been debunked?? Oh OK- then it must have been real
Google school shooting in Beslan - look at the footage captured- Yes its tough to watch but it's real- RAW- REAL- CHAOTIC . no one eating- no one smirking- real panic
There is no proof- When planes crash- we see wreckage- The news is all over it. Google Japan flight 321- Were we afraid to show the aftermath and pictures (way before SH mind you)
no proof- 0......
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84989
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:36 am

Husky 68 does not have a point there has been no pictures released and not even a summary of the autopsies. Except that of Nancy Lanza.

This one seems suspicious to me, but I think for some reason the government is censoring a lot of the evidence. Probably cause ninos were involved.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:37 am

And the nancy lanza only list her height and weight and manner of death.

There is a picture of the four bullets which killed her.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:40 am

Still if it was conspiracy a good chunk of newtown would have to be on it including the clergy, hospital workers, and doctors,
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:16 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
right- no proof.  don't send me to a website.  

Would you rather I wrote it down in a fucking letter and mail it to you? Also ... just because not many people have posted yet doesn't mean there is no proof, it just means I have priorities, and right now I cba to trail around the internet re-looking for evidence that I have already seen.

huskyfan68 wrote:

And you are going to tell me all theories have been debunked??  Oh OK- then it must have been real

Shall I lie to you instead and tell you that they haven't been? I could always just do a Cullen and cherry pick.

huskyfan68 wrote:

When planes crash- we see wreckage- The news is all over it.  Google Japan flight 321- Were we afraid to show the aftermath and pictures (way before SH mind you)

some aftermath (yes, this is just a link to google images, and yes, I'm lazy) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

also: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 pm

ok first off - there is no need to curse at me- I don't believe everything I see on TV and read is true- I require more proof- I don't believe in unicorns- know why?? cause there is no proof they exist. If all you wanna a do is be rude (and not question events) and be skeptical you are very narrow minded- There were way too many anomalies with SH (and not enough proof)- I'm questioning is as is my right- I also have 20 years plus in EMS and I can tell you of about 1000 things wrong with how that event was carried out- complete lack of chaos...... again- where is your proof? a few pictures of people crying?
Back to top Go down
boringguy

boringguy

Contribution Points : 82660
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:43 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
right- no proof.  don't send me to a website.  And you are going to tell me all theories have been debunked??  Oh OK- then it must have been real
Google school shooting in Beslan - look at the footage captured- Yes its tough to watch but it's real- RAW- REAL- CHAOTIC .  no one eating- no one smirking- real panic
There is no proof- When planes crash- we see wreckage- The news is all over it.  Google Japan flight 321- Were we afraid to show the aftermath and pictures (way before SH mind you)
no proof- 0......

Did you read all of my post? I said that the photos of the dead children will never be released. Out of respect to the victims families, it wont happen. Would you want a picture of your childs corpse with half of their face blown off floating around the internet? So that the "Truthers" can talk about how realistic the make-up looks? Anyways, just like I said in my post, several photos of the aftermath have been released. It only takes a google search and a few clicks to find them. And yes, all of the conspiracy theories have been debunked. So what reason do you have to continue believing that it didn't really happen?  That's like me believing that President Obama has a secret twin because it hasn't been disproved yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:01 pm

how about real unedited (unredacted) photos of the crime scene? so just a few pictures are good enough for you?? You never question how real event unfold??
No photos of anything remote resembling a crime as horrific as what was stated took place- no blood anywhere... reports that are so modified it's insane- no reports anywhere of the school being opened- NO TRAUMA helicopters called-- RED FLAG- trust me - I have over 20 years of EMS on the street- if this were a real event- you CALL- I don't care how many kids "Appear" dead- I have run multiple calls where we rush bleeding, pulseless people to the hospital doing CPR in every attempt to save a life. The fact that this was never done is a HUGE issue- You call BEFORE you get on scene and into the school- There should have been at least 4-5 medivacs on STANDBY waiting to take off- Don't tell me cops assumed they were dead- it doesn't work that way- If you had a child in that school shot- You would want every last attempt known to man making every effort. NO one has ever offered an explanation for this- it never happens- and why was the school demolished?? when has this ever happened?? Can you honestly say there are no questions or reasons to question this event?? Is your head that far in the sand- if you want to elaborate on what EMS needs to do -I know what I am talking about
t
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76847
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 6:36 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
ok first off - there is no need to curse at me- I don't believe everything I see on TV and read is true- I require more proof- I don't believe in unicorns- know why?? cause there is no proof they exist.   If all you wanna a do is be rude (and not question events) and be skeptical you are very narrow minded-  There were way too many anomalies with SH (and not enough proof)- I'm questioning is as is my right- I also have 20 years plus in EMS and I can tell you of about 1000 things wrong with how that event was carried out- complete lack of chaos...... again- where is your proof?  a few pictures of people crying?

What did unicorns ever do to you!? Mr Green

Ok I'll be serious now. Smile I have to say I too wish there were more images, but i also feel like if it is real then the government is doing some serious covering up and censoring, I haven't yet decided which. But it does frustrate me that there isn't much for people to go on other then a few vague pieces of evidence and peoples words. Although I think I did read an autopsy of Noah Pozner somewhere online, or a summary of it maybe but that also may have been another one of those conspiracy sites so I don't even know if that was real.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:31 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
how about real unedited (unredacted) photos of the crime scene? so just a few pictures are good enough for you?? You never question how real event unfold??
t

Are you trying to tell I'm stupid? Obviously no, I didn't just look at a few fuckin picutres and go 'oh yeah, that sure is real!!!', I've done my research.

This forum already has plenty of threads containing evidence, and the internet holds more - why don't you go and have a look?

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:30 pm

wow gotta use the F word again I see- nice....
Where is your proof? once again - a simple question you cannot answer other than- There is plenty on the internet....
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 5:07 pm

I mean if you really don't believe it happened I read somewhere that Victoria Soto's family invited someone over for dinner so they could see her bloody clothes with bullet holes in them because they didn't believe it happened either. I can't recall at the moment who it was but it was a famous athlete (obviously it wasn't a hockey player or I would know immediately, I don't follow other sports, lol)

I wonder if anybody has actually contacted her family and asked to see her clothing. I think I might be horrified if I were a relative and someone asked to see that.
Back to top Go down
Broken Angel

Contribution Points : 76138
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Broken Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:18 am

Broken Angel wrote:
I knew one of the victim's family before the shooting (not personally) so all those conspiracy theories are really frustrating to me! I haven't read much about it as one of their first "proof" (lol) is that they say little Emilie was seen with the president just a few days after the shooting and how she wasn't a real little girl or something to that effect. Well, I can tell you Emilie Parker was very much a real little girl and it was her little sister wearing her dress in that picture with Obama. It was so ridiculous to me that I just couldn't read any more of those theories. There are conspiracy theories about pretty much every infamous crimes, even about Columbine, and I think that's because you can find inaccuricies in pretty much every case, whether it's misinformation reported by the media or stuff that are kept confidential by the police. I'm going to leave this here as I know the truth, I just really feel bad for all those families who lost loved ones in this tragedy.

People who don't take this seriously are just taking the piss. All the families suffering, all of the lives lost, and some people just feel the need to really twist the knife.

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:29 am

huskyfan68 wrote:
wow gotta use the F word again I see- nice....
Where is your proof?  once again - a simple question you cannot answer other than- There is plenty on the internet....

I ain't 'gotta' do anything, if I want to swear then I shall. So sorry if it offended you, just as you denying that people's children died at SH offends them.

And 'once again' you are not even giving relevant answers; YES there is plenty on the internet, I also pointed you towards the many threads we have which also hold information and evidence. Just because I'm not going to go around collecting all this info, doesn't mean its not there. Literally all you have to do is take a trip to the SH forum section.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:20 am

as stated- You (nor can anyone else) provide any proof- You believe all that you read in threads that you consider evidence- I don't
Same theory as to why I do not believe in unicorns... Sure I can find pictures of them on the internet....
There is no concrete proof- You (or no one else) can provide it- Why did the ONE person (supposedly)- Janitor Rick Thorne who was a WITNESS/HERO to all of these events neer get interviewed- Where in history has that happened?? Media outlets/talk shows should be fighting over this guy.....not one.... not even an attempt...... very telling (just one of countless anomalies that cannot be denied)
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:02 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
as stated- You (nor can anyone else) provide any proof- You believe all that you read in threads that you consider evidence- I don't
Same theory as to why I do not believe in unicorns... Sure I can find pictures of them on the internet....
There is no concrete proof- You (or no one else) can provide it-  Why did the ONE person (supposedly)- Janitor Rick Thorne who was a WITNESS/HERO to all of these events neer get interviewed- Where in history has that happened??  Media outlets/talk shows should be fighting over this guy.....not one.... not even an attempt...... very telling (just one of countless anomalies that cannot be denied)

yeah I'm done with this now, if evidence isn't enough evidence for you ... cool fine

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:02 am

of course you are done- because you have no proof. you were just going to point me to various website that say "it happened" in that case- I state that unicorns and fairys are real- I see them all over the internet- they exist.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:27 am

Sabratha wrote:
You want a great argument that Adam Lanza was real?

Years after the massacre SILKRAt has uncovered and with the help of Reed Coleman obtained proof that Adam had a youtube account and stuff he posted tehre add up.

The youtube account? Nobody knew about it before. The government did not know, it did not make it public. If it hadn't been for me and another SILKRAT member, nobody would ever know that the youtube user "fuckcomments" was Adam Lanza.

If it is all a conspiracy and all the youtube comments (including ones posted to my own movie) were planted by FBI agents before the shooting, then it would makes sense that the police should then "uncover" said fuckcomments account and it should be somehow used to forward the governments agenda.

But that's not what happened. You don't mke big covert operation planting a fake user on youtube just to let it lie never uncovered, until some entirely random polish person decides to give a fuck.

The user account fuckcomments remained unknown and would still remain so if it wasn't for me and SILKRAT. We gave the info to Coleman, he made it public. Like it or not, I myself am directly a key source of information about Adam Lanza.

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:27 am

Sgt William F Cario wrote:
The next room that I remember entering was Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I entered Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] running and I stayed to the right (moving counterclockwise around the perimeter). I recall that another police officer was moving to the left (clockwise) and I saw him across the room.

As I entered the room, the taller Newtown Police Officer had stopped at the shooter, holding the barrel of the gun near the shooter’s head. The shooter appeared to be of small stature and I did not know if he was a victim, but I then recognized a handgun near his head and another handgun secured on his person. My immediate impression was that he had committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. He was on the floor, canted to his right so that the left side of his face was visible as I passed.

The first victim I came to in Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was an adult female. I observed another adult female near a child a distance away. There were also a number of child victims in the room. It was my assessment that all victims in Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were dead or gravely injured.

My next memory is entering Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I initially moved to the right, counterclockwise, and did not see anything. Getting some distance around the room, I reversed direction and moved down an aisle along the south interior side of the room. As I did so I observed the bodies of two adult females lying on the floor nearest the west side of the room, there was an open or partially open door in the southwest corner of the room. I initially thought this was a closet. As I approached the door I was initially unable to comprehend what I was looking at. As I stared in disbelief, I recognized the face of a little boy on top of a pile. The little boy was face up and I was looking at a profile of the left side of his face, with the top of his head to the west. I do not recall the position of his body. I then began to realize that there were other children around the little boy and that this was actually a pile of dead children. I am unable to recall specific images, but I recall that many had horrific injuries …

Det. Dragon or I had a carried a little boy out of the building and I was attending to him near the curb outside the front doors. This victim came from Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He was the only victim to be removed from Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

My next recollection is when I returned to the school I went back to Room [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I believe Lt. Vanghele followed me in. I returned to what I thought was a closet, but would later realize was the bathroom. I believe there was one or more gunshot holes in the door jam and blood spatter on the walls. I began to realize that these children had actually been shot in this bathroom. I had to check for survivors. I asked if anyone had access to a phone with a camera as I was about to disturb the crime scene. I started moving bodies. My images of checking the children in the bathroom are not clear. I recall that the sight of the pile of children was unimaginable, and that some of the children had horrific injuries. I know that I began to systematically check for signs of life and remove the children. I remember calling into the pile in the hope that a survivor would answer, and that I was watching and hoping to see movement. I pulled the children out of the pile one by one. As I did so I placed their bodies on the floor in the aisle of the classroom. I started nearest the bathroom and placed the children in a row leading toward the entry door. Remember being disappointed as I worked my way down to the bathroom floor without finding any survivors. I stopped when I had three children left on the bathroom floor. I could access them and confirmed that they were dead. I had no room outside the bathroom for any more bodies, and I could not justify disturbing the crime scene further to remove the remaining three children. I tried to count the number of dead between Rooms [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but my mind would not count beyond the low teens and I kept getting confused. I pulled my gloves off as I left the room and I do not recall where I disposed of them. (I returned to the room several days later and observed markers indicating the locations of 11 bodies I had removed from the bathroom).

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Anarchy Radio call

Last edited by eli27 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:28 am

Smiggles posts

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

a Smiggles pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:32 am

Transcript of another Smiggles pm:

Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:25pm

Basically, I take the belief that everyone should have equal rights and apply it consistently. I’ve had these thoughts for years and haven’t spoken to anyone about them. I’d like to be able to discuss this in a topic, but it will probably be too offensive. I’m going to keep it to myself for now.

And now that I think about it, this might sound a bit satirical, but it’s not. Anyway, this is what I would have posted:

Ever since I was 14, the entire subject of gay rights which is so pervasive in this society has frustrated me. It’s not owing to any malice I have toward homosexuals, but instead is caused by the absurdity of the overwhelming fervor against the discrimination of homosexuals while there is another class of people who genuinely suffer from persecution for their lifestyle. While many people celebrate homosexual relationships, sexual relationships between adults and children are universally condemned and vilified. Every adult who is known to have been involved in one is automatically branded for life as a violent and dangerous rapist. Anyone who is unfortunate enough to be subjected to this societal corruption endures the effects of it for the rest of their lives: their personal information is widely divulged to their neighbors as if public castigation is encouraged; they are denied employment; their location must be reported to their oppressive government; whether or not an adult engages in a sexual relationship with a child, they must forever hide their mere sexuality or else be stigmatized infinitely beyond anything homosexuals endure. If any of this applied to homosexuals, the public would be appalled, yet no one cares when it applies to pedophiles.

It seemed as if the entire country was outraged when Tyler Clementi killed himself a couple months ago. From what I know, the catalyst for his suicide was the way that he had been mocked after being recorded by a hidden camera while he was engaging in sexual activity with another male. Yet To Catch A Predator, a television program which was based on the manipulation of hundreds of adults into being recorded by hidden cameras after desiring sexual activity with children, has never received anywhere near this level of outrage. The audience is supposed to find entertainment value in the humiliation of ephebophiles were afterward violently subdued by police and impounded, having the rest of their lives impacted significantly greater than anything Tyler Clementi had experienced. There was scarcely any criticism when one of the ephebophiles was forced into shooting himself in the head as police were surrounding him.

Watch this video objectively and imagine that they are speaking about homosexuals like Tyler Clementi:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [note: dead link]

There is an inordinate amount of innately fallacious arguments against pedophilia, most of which are also directed toward homosexuality. I’m not going to address any of them to begin with because I assume everyone here already understands that arguments such as “The DSM recognizes pedophilia as a mental illness” or “pedophilia is unnatural” are ludicrously invalid. For this first post, I’m only going to address arguments which are remotely coherent. If anyone invokes more ignorant ones, I will address them later in this topic. I’m not sure how well I’ll be able to do this preemptively, though, because I don’t entirely understand the mindset of people who disparage pedophilia as a sexuality. From my perspective, it’s like trying to argue against someone who believes that females are inferior to males. It’s a patently absurd notion, and I find it to be sort of comical that I even have to make this argument.

To begin with, you must understand that pedophiles are not the only victims of this virulent persecution. The children who choose to engage in sexual relationships with adults are invariably severed from their loving relationships and are indoctrinated into believing that they have been abused, being labeled as “victims” and being subjected to the genuinely abusive will of psychiatrists (the most immoral profession I can imagine) who “treat” (coerce) them into believing that they can overcome their “abuse”. I don’t understand how this can be perceived as being fundamentally any different from the nature of the mental abuse which is used to indoctrinate political dissidents.

Children would not be “scarred” by their voluntary sexual experiences any more than adults in typical sexual relationships would be “scarred” unless their society shamed them into believing that they should feel guilty. The reason why a child would be mentally damaged after having consented to sexual activity is because they are socially conditioned into believing that what they did is in some ill-defined way deleterious. This is no different than submitting to oppressive religious beliefs that premarital sexual activity should be viewed negatively, and that anyone who engages in it should feel shame and remorse for having committed their sins. I assume everyone here understands that there is nothing innately pernicious about the nature of sexual relationships between adults, and that there is nothing innately immoral about sexuality in general, yet somehow sexual activity inexplicably becomes a pestilence once children engage in it. This argument is the equivalent of saying that the sexual activity of unmarried couples is harmful, yet the sexual activity of married couples is neutral, or even virtuous. It’s completely nonsensical. The morality of the sexuality of children should not be evaluated any differently than the morality of the sexuality of adults.

The specious propaganda which is primarily disseminated against the legitimacy of sexual relationships between adults and children is that a child is incapable of consenting to sexual activity, so any occurrence of it is inherently rape. This is an arbitrary assumption which oppresses children and is an indication of the abusive mentality which is inflicted upon them daily in this society, dehumanizing them and relegating them to the status of slaves.

Why is sexual activity considered to be incomprehensible to a child? What is so fundamentally challenging about the concept that there is not a single child who could possibly fathom it?

It’s absurd for to claim that sexuality is something which requires significant mental capabilities and thus must be violently controlled by governments, because there is no restriction against imbeciles being sexual. Children are innately incapable of comprehending it, yet once someone attains a certain age (which varies extremely depending on the time period and location, thus demonstrating that it’s absolutely meaningless), everyone is suddenly capable of it? If the nature of sexuality is fundamentally a concept to understand for all children, then it is not reasonable to assume that even a small minority of people are capable of comprehending its perplexity at 18. If an adult may engage in sexual activity because they are demonstratively capable of employing prudent rationality, then why may a child not enjoy the same right? Professing that a child is incapable of understanding the concept of consent because of the belief that adults are universally “more rational” than they are, and thus children do not deserve to control their bodies, is equivalent to claiming that females do not deserve to control their bodies because males are “more judicious in personal affairs” in relation to them, or some other such inane fatuity. It’s a senseless and morally reproachful position to hold.

There is the argument that the “power disparity” in the relationship between an adult and a child renders any sexuality between them to be inherently abusive. This notion can be applied against females, arguing that they cannot be in a sexual relationship because many of them explicitly desire one with a male who is in a higher position of societal “power”, thus none of them are capable of giving consent. No none believes that a pretentious “power disparity” argument applies to the legitimacy of sexual relationships between adults, yet it arbitrarily applies to children? It is also outright fallacious because the child has all of the control over the relationship. The adult would have to be extremely careful around the child because virtually everyone would accuse the adult of raping the child without consideration as to whether or not s/he gave consent.

Some of you may say that children would never consent to sexual activity, and that if they engage in it, an adult must have forced them into it. Apply this argument to females once again and it immediately evinces why this is a meaningless assertion. It is equivalent to asserting that violent persecution is justified toward any female and her associate who engages in premarital sexual activity because no females would ever desire it owing to some arbitrary criterion. It’s a presumptuous way to justify discriminatory coercion and is not based on any logical argument. Personally, I don’t understand why children in general would want to be sexual, but I also don’t understand why adults in this society are so sexual. If I was ever going to engage in any sexual activity, I would be certain that it would be meaningful, but adults everywhere engage in it as if it doesn’t matter. Adults seem to invariably claim that it is “making love” or some other haphazard justification of their licentious behavior. In that case, how can you define what is and is not a legitimate expression of love? If you believe that adults “making love” can be described as positively as I constantly hear it is, then the sexual activity of children is equally positive.

Why is this society so adamantly opposed to pedophilia? Children deserve all of the rights and respects that an adult should receive, yet this is not the case to any extent. The inexorable battery of children (“spanking”) is fully legal in the United States. Children’s free will is suppressed and annihilated in every conceivable manner within families. Beyond having their associations, location, and every action subject to their parents’ wills, they are denied their own thoughts, opinions, values, and religion, and instead are coerced into adopting their parents’. Within the rest of society, children are denied property (their parents instantly legally siphon it from their children’s domain regardless of how the child obtained it), employment, and are denied the right to have even an token impact on the government which innately subjugates them through its very existence (although I’ll spare you from my anarchistic rhetoric in this post). Children are not even allowed to control their own bodies: if an adult wants to force any medical procedures or treatments onto a child, the child does not have any choice in the matter.

This is why children are forced into being ashamed of their sexuality and why adults are violently persecuted for loving children. If pedophilic relationships were condoned, then it would be a recognition that children have human rights, which this egregious society is not capable of accepting. Children deserve all of the rights and respects that adults should receive, yet they do not because this morally reprehensible society implicitly enjoys the abusive subjugation of them as sub-human property instead of as people who have their own legitimate thoughts and desires. If you support civil rights, such as through being a feminist or a LGBTQIA activist, you should oppose the violent persecution of pedophilic relationships and the subjugation of children. The right of children to have sexual relationships is a small step toward liberating them from the oppression of adults which they currently endure.

I wasn’t intending on posting anything about this topic because I don’t think that anyone would consider an alternative perspective (about which I still have very little faith), but the recent removal of that book from Amazon has irritated me. I’ve barely read any information about the book or its removal, so I don’t know anything about its contents, but it was probably completely benign. It doesn’t matter either way, though, because it would have been removed under any circumstance merely because of the nature of its subject.

While it seems like nearly everyone wants the and anything like it to not be available through Amazon’s website, the motive of the very few people who oppose its removal is nothing other harrowing. According to them, it’s inappropriate for Amazon to not support the free speech of authors. These people use the same mentality and reasoning for the justification of the availability of material pertaining to nuisances such as racial supremacy, as if pedophilia is something that is equivalently morally repugnant; as if the existence of information pertaining to it should merely be grudgingly tolerated rather than supported as something which can be positive. I don’t have an moral opposition to a book which directs adults on how they can safely have a relationship with children: I condone its availability. Information like that needs to be available because any beauty which could potentially be present in such relationships is currently violently suppressed. I support anyone, child or adult, who believe that their love is important enough to be in a relationship together and risk the current consequences, because I believe that nothing is more important than love. Those who seek the application of violence to suppress these relationships are the depraved profligates, not the individuals who seek to express their love regardless of age.

I know that I will be accused of desiring sexual contact with children, and there might possibly be accusations that I have already had it, but neither case is true. I also have not seen any degree of child pornography (nor intentionally seen any adult pornography). All of the sexuality which is rampant in this society in general is as disgusting to me as pedophilia is, but that isn’t sufficient reason for me to desire the violent persecution of anyone over it because of personal perspective. I’m pretty confused when it comes to my sexuality, but I’m certain that I’m not a pedophile.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:33 am

Adam Lanza's bedroom

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:34 am

Evidence that AL is Smiggles

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:39 am

AL weapons

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:42 am

crime scene photos

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:43 am

clothes worn by Adam

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 am

reports

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:48 am

wow ok- what is this? a bunch of pictures? oh that definately proves it was real..... Jheez why didn't you just say that- Pictures of guns and a bedroom??? and you know this all belonged to AL?? There is no proof 26 people were murdered at SH- none- nada- Deep down you know I have a point to question this- You cannot just post picture of stuff and expect me to believe this- Where is your proof people were killed? I can post pictures of guns too..... So you believe everything you read? That is sad- Question events- Don't buy what you are sold..... You know I have a point....... but just keep posting pics.....
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:03 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
wow ok- what is this?  a bunch of pictures?   oh that definately proves it was real..... Jheez why didn't you just say that-  Pictures of guns and a bedroom???  and you know this all belonged to AL??  There is no proof 26 people were murdered at SH- none- nada-  Deep down you know I have a point to question this- You cannot just post picture of stuff and expect me to believe this- Where is your proof people were killed?   I can post pictures of guns too.....   So you believe everything you read?  That is sad- Question events- Don't buy what you are sold..... You know I have a point....... but just keep posting pics.....

1. You wouldn't know evidence if it hit you in the face.
2. I can't take you seriously when you can't even put a grammatically correct, sense making sentence together.
3. I did not just send you pictures, I sent you reports and other evidence including some uncovered by another forum member.
4. You have no fucking clue what I know deep down. What I 'know deep down' is that this was real, and you don't want to accept it.
5. Good job at cherry picking from the evidence I gave you to support your claim, smells like Cullen.
6. I'm not being sold anything, I read about Sandy Hook only once before conducting my own research.
7. Has anyone actually considered that maybe there is less evidence available compared to that with Columbine because the two events are literally a decade apart, and while no-body knew how to handle NBK, we are in a different place now and keeping it low-key was the best way to deal with it.
8. I'm never going to convince you that SH was real, because you've already convinced yourself that it wasn't - which means that any evidence you see from here on out, you'll find a way (be it credible or not) to ignore/not believe it. And that's cool ... you can't help some people.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Explain number 4- What do you know deep down? None of this is evidence. Maybe you need to explore what that is. If you know something deep down, explain what it is. That is what we are looking for. Again I state from experience- if this was a "Real" event- why were medivac heliocopters not called? That is the single most important aspect of any MCI (mass casualty)- I can speak from true experience of over 20 years as a street EMT. If this even were real (BEFORE help arrives), trauma heliocopters are called. It happens all the time as I have called numerous times in my career BEFORE you get on scene. How is it possible that these calls were never made??? A mass shooting in a school??? This in itself is proof to me something was not right. Can you answer that question??? We had plenty of news choppers in the air. That is a fair question to ask when doing a post review of any incident. I'm asking questions that should be asked for future events. What do you know deep down?? Please share since it would strengthen your case. Answer my question about medivac- I am curious to your answer
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:39 pm

What do I know deep down? I know that I believe the evidence I have seen throughout my research, I believe the reports, I know that Sandy Hook was real.

As for the choppers - this is simply not strong enough evidence to sway me either way. Even at Columbine, the SWAT team took hours to enter the building. With these sorts of things, shit happens and shit goes wrong. I get that it shows something wasn't right about the shooting, but for me that is more in a 'the response wasn't good enough' way than a 'Sandy Hook wasn't real then' way.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 pm

it's not a matter of evidence in the case of medivac. It's a matter of why with such a tragic event unfolding was this help not requested??? If you were a parent of a child who died from injuries, why would you not investigate and sue for this? No lawsuits?? That is another question. It doesn't matter how long SWAT took to enter the building at Columbine. What matters is why phone/radio calls were not made for these lifesaving units to be on standby. If you read up on Columbine- these helicopters were called for. (on standby). The fact that they were not at SH is strong indication of a drill. Would you not agree?
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86632
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:49 pm

I think what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] means by "deep down" is that she has made an unconscious rational decision about Sandy Hook leading her to have the side of not faked.

This is a sensitive topic but it would be good if things kept at a non heated level.

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 3:54 pm

i agree- I don't want to get heated. I am just asking rational questions. Legit questions.. So many things do not add up. The lack of never calling for what is a critical piece of the life saving efforts (the golden hour) begs the question. The fact that NO ONE (stressing) police, EMS, fire, dispatch never made the call is indicative of a drill (since medivac is $$$$), or something unexplained that really never happens. I was not the one getting heated and cursing- I am just asking questions that no one can answer.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86632
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:01 pm

I haven't done much research on Sandy Hook, but I believe that there wouldn't be any benefit for anyone to fake a shooting. So looking at it from your point of view I can understand there are many red flags. I would love to know why you think anyone would want to fake an event like this? What purpose does it serve?

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:11 pm

no crime in asking questions. It's the way it should be with everything. It's how we learn and prevent. I don't know why it would be faked. (I have the same question). I' trying to figure how we go about buying into a story with so many holes and unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
no crime in asking questions.  It's the way it should be with everything.  It's how we learn and prevent.  I don't know why it would be faked. (I have the same question).  I' trying to figure how we go about buying into a story with so many holes and unanswered questions.

You could always go to Newtown and start interviewing people who were involved. The only real way to know for yourself in your gut is to investigate.

Last edited by FlyerFan on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more stuff :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 am

let me be clear- I'm not even saying nothing happened- What I am saying is- something is not right....
It did not go down as reported by media. Way too many things appeared to go wrong and too many inconsistencies. No proof still and no lawsuits. School is demolished.... There is a cover up here in my opinion. I want to know what really happened (as should you). I would bet right now if I went up and there and started interviewing or asking one question- I would be asked to leave by the police......
that in itself is very telling.... would you not agree??
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:43 pm

huskyfan68 wrote:
let me be clear- I'm not even saying nothing happened- What I am saying is- something is not right....
It did not go down as reported by media.  Way too many things appeared to go wrong and too many inconsistencies.  No proof still and no lawsuits. School is demolished.... There is a cover up here in my opinion. I want to know what really happened (as should you). I would bet right now if I went up and there and started interviewing or asking one question- I would be asked to leave by the police......
that in itself is very telling.... would you not agree??

But what would they be covering up? Do you feel like it never happened at all or do you feel like it was more then just a school shooting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 am

I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either- I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 am

huskyfan68 wrote:
I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either-  I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
So if the shooter was someone other than Adam Lanza, what happened to him and his Mother? They lived in that house. People knew them. Even if they moved them to another state and changed their names, don't you think people would recognize them? Or are you suggesting there wasn't a second son at all? Adam didn't exist and Ryan was the only child?

I do have to admit I think it is very strange that the school and Lanza home was completely leveled. Never have I seen a school demolished because of a shooting or the home of the shooter, for that matter. Sure some of the families moved from the house (like the Harris') but the house was resold. The same thing for Elliott Rodger's apartment and James Holmes apartment (I believe). Why, in this particular case, are they trying to destroy everything linked to the crime. I mean an entire school? Even the Bath School was rebuilt after half of it exploded from the dynamite. This was just a shooting, there was no damage to the actual building. Why tear it down?

I find it hard to believe that this whole thing was staged though. But I suppose it's possible. While I do see a lot of things that seem off about the case, I just can't imagine staging something like this. The deaths of all those little children. Making people believe that these children, not much older than babies, were brutally murdered and while at school. I'm sure tons of little kids all around America were scared to even go to school after that. I just cannot see intentionally traumatizing a bunch of children. If it was staged, that is one of the most disgusting things I could ever hear of.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:32 am

Jenn wrote:
huskyfan68 wrote:
I really don't know - it's a head scratcher-- Some people have suggested that the shooter was a young kid (like 12) and was shot after being put in handcuffs..... I'm not sure I buy that either-  I cannot think of a scenario still where any law enforcement would have let young children die to cover up something.....
So if the shooter was someone other than Adam Lanza, what happened to him and his Mother? They lived in that house. People knew them. Even if they moved them to another state and changed their names, don't you think people would recognize them? Or are you suggesting there wasn't a second son at all? Adam didn't exist and Ryan was the only child?

I do have to admit I think it is very strange that the school and Lanza home was completely leveled. Never have I seen a school demolished because of a shooting or the home of the shooter, for that matter. Sure some of the families moved from the house (like the Harris') but the house was resold. The same thing for Elliott Rodger's apartment and James Holmes apartment (I believe). Why, in this particular case, are they trying to destroy everything linked to the crime. I mean an entire school? Even the Bath School was rebuilt after half of it exploded from the dynamite. This was just a shooting, there was no damage to the actual building. Why tear it down?

I find it hard to believe that this whole thing was staged though. But I suppose it's possible. While I do see a lot of things that seem off about the case, I just can't imagine staging something like this. The deaths of all those little children. Making people believe that these children, not much older than babies, were brutally murdered and while at school. I'm sure tons of little kids all around America were scared to even go to school after that. I just cannot see intentionally traumatizing a bunch of children. If it was staged, that is one of the most disgusting things I could ever hear of.

The only school that I know of being demolished other than that was the amish one, and that one was all in due respect so I agreed with it and I still do. I live very close to where it happened.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101224

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:53 pm

sorry, but i will never understand people who think sandy hook was a hoax. same with other crimes like 9/11 or the aurora shooting.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook- No Proof   Sandy Hook- No Proof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook- No Proof
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next