Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?

Go down 
+8
maninthebox
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
WhereHateRunsRed
LPorter101
gasolinechild
ldg1414
WendlaBergman
12 posters
AuthorMessage
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124
Forum Reputation : 0

Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

I did. My order status is showing as "open." It is 12:53 in the morning on the 15th here. Why are they withholding it? I paid my Goddamn money for it, I want to fucking read it without having to wait on it to get sent here. I'm this close to taking a Greyhound to B&N headquarters and showing them what happens when you piss off a Mountaineer. What the hell trailer park were these inbred monkeys raised at where they never learned a book's release date starts at 12 in the morning?
Back to top Go down
ldg1414

ldg1414

Contribution Points : 79199

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:08 am

I got the audible free trial, pre-ordered the audio version, says it will release in one hour (2 am here). I can "listen" to it, but the player won't connect to the server.
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

Contribution Points : 85527

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:29 am

WendlaBergman wrote:
I did. My order status is showing as "open." It is 12:53 in the morning on the 15th here. Why are they withholding it? I paid my Goddamn money for it, I want to fucking read it without having to wait on it to get sent here. I'm this close to taking a Greyhound to B&N headquarters and showing them what happens when you piss off a Mountaineer. What the hell trailer park were these inbred monkeys raised at where they never learned a book's release date starts at 12 in the morning?
WOOHOO!  GOT IT ON KINDLE!

ETA: Already I am headdesking at the attribution of Dylan's angst to 100% internal causes with no relation to the outside world, and I am uncomfortable. Loneliness is not a disease and the home is not a vacuum. "External causes" is not code for "where are the parents," good grief, these were 17-18 year olds!

Last edited by gasolinechild on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151268
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 am

gasolinechild wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Pirate it. Twisted Evil

WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:41 am

I DID already pay for it, so it isn't like the money wouldn't be going to the charities then. Razz
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81954

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:43 am

Wait is the audio version available straight away then?
Back to top Go down
ldg1414

ldg1414

Contribution Points : 79199

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:10 am

Yeah, there is a cloud player, I didn't need to download it or anything. It's still not connecting, says "a few minutes" until release but it's been 15. I'm thinking I'll have to go to bed before long.
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 am

A Mother's Reckoning_ Living in - Sue Klebold.epub
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:53 am

gasolinechild thank you so much for uploading the book !!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:07 am

Are the pictures in b&W or color?

In this ebook they are not color ... just wondering if it is like that for others too
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:48 am

My payment didn't process! I'd forgotten I'd changed cards so the 3 digit number on the back was different. It didn't flag it up when I ordered as they didn't try to take payment until last night. Gutted!
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

Contribution Points : 99627
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:03 am

gasolinechild wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

ETA: Already I am headdesking at the attribution of Dylan's angst to 100% internal causes with no relation to the outside world, and I am uncomfortable.  Loneliness is not a disease and the home is not a vacuum.  "External causes" is not code for "where are the parents," good grief, these were 17-18 year olds!
Where did you get it from? I feel bad about downloading it for free for some reason
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They weren't in color in the ebook I got either, and on my smartphone screen they're TINY.

Why, Kindle app, why do you not zoom.
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I preordered it on Amazon, so it's not a sin to download for research purposes. If you're still guilty about it, buy a copy of the book at a store. If you can't afford to, damn the capitalist publishing industry and enjoy the free copy.
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:30 am

gasolinechild wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I preordered it on Amazon, so it's not a sin to download for research purposes.  If you're still guilty about it, buy a copy of the book at a store.  If you can't afford to, damn the capitalist publishing industry and enjoy the free copy.
Lol i dont usually care but I make an exception for Sue. I didnt see a kindle version on amazon, maybe i need to check it again
Back to top Go down
maninthebox

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 am

Btw thank you for kindly uploading the book! Im so excited to read it, finally some new info after all these years
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85115
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 am

gasolinechild wrote:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
carrie12

Contribution Points : 101468

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:10 am

I got my physical copy just now. The pics are b & w there as well.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 am

I just got my physical copy now.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Okay thank you for your replies

I wonder how 20/20 had color copies .... maybe Sue brought them to the interview with her.

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83707
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 5:13 pm

gasolinechild wrote:

The web page won't load on my computer, does anyone know how to fix this problem? Crying or Very sad

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?   Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else pre-order the NOOK version of Sue's book?
Page 1 of 1