Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's soccer-game freakout

Go down 
+16
HuskerStorm
shades
aquillina
Lizpuff
Jenn
sscc
Squid
astrospace92
lasttrain
Marco1211
Falco
Draw_It_White
PaintItBlack
lol
LPorter101
20 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric's soccer-game freakout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's soccer-game freakout   Eric's soccer-game freakout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
spidEr wrote:
this certainly paints a different image. It is usually said that Dylan is the one who couldn't handle his anger and would explode in rage at his bosses and teacher and Eric was the one who was calm and always knew the right words to get out of a sticky situation fast without drawing attention to himself or losing his temper.

That and the car situation.  Where a girl hit Dylan's car in the parking lot shortly before NBK.  Eric was blazing mad about it but Dylan told him to shut up and get in the car and diffused the situation.

Could also be bc he knew he was going to die soon and was in that "happy" phase...

Dylan seemed like he was the Eric whisperer. He could really calm him down.

I wonder if they had similar triggers when they got mad?

Dylan liked and was better at baseball than soccer so maybe if the roles were reversed and Eric was playing baseball with Dylan and Eric didn't do well, Dylan would have gotten mad?

Maybe Dylan got mad at what he deemed was more important where as Eric could be more erratic.

The Eric whisperer! Haha I kinda agree with that. I can ONLY imagine Dylan rolling his eyes while trying to calm little Eric down!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric's soccer-game freakout   Eric's soccer-game freakout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 6:28 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
spidEr wrote:
this certainly paints a different image. It is usually said that Dylan is the one who couldn't handle his anger and would explode in rage at his bosses and teacher and Eric was the one who was calm and always knew the right words to get out of a sticky situation fast without drawing attention to himself or losing his temper.

That and the car situation.  Where a girl hit Dylan's car in the parking lot shortly before NBK.  Eric was blazing mad about it but Dylan told him to shut up and get in the car and diffused the situation.

Could also be bc he knew he was going to die soon and was in that "happy" phase...

Dylan seemed like he was the Eric whisperer. He could really calm him down.

I wonder if they had similar triggers when they got mad?

Dylan liked and was better at baseball than soccer so maybe if the roles were reversed and Eric was playing baseball with Dylan and Eric didn't do well, Dylan would have gotten mad?

Maybe Dylan got mad at what he deemed was more important where as Eric could be more erratic.

The Eric whisperer! Haha I kinda agree with that. I can ONLY imagine Dylan rolling his eyes while trying to calm little Eric down!

I know I'm not much of a lover of the memes or cartoons but I do like the one where someone drew Eric yelling and I think his hat is flying off and Dylan is standing there with his arms crossed like "are you finished?

Though in the BT Eric was I guess egging him on to "feel the rage, get angry"
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Eric's soccer-game freakout   Eric's soccer-game freakout - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Dang Dylan was more mature than Eric. Eric was still a kid .

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's soccer-game freakout   Eric's soccer-game freakout - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's soccer-game freakout
Page 1 of 1