Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soccer and Bowling

Go down 
+5
lognifiiskurk
Saoradh
deelightful
Jenn
Lifetime
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102403
Forum Reputation : 0

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Can someone help me clear a couple of things up. I've read that Eric played soccer for a community team for most of his years at Columbine. And I'm pretty sure them bowling on the morning of 4/20 was a myth but I keep reading that it's not.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 am

There was a bowling class on the morning of 4/20. Dylan and Eric were supposed to be there but didn't show up. So the actual bowling class isn't a myth, but them being there is.

As for soccer? I've never read anything about that or heard anything about that before. Doesn't mean it isn't true though, I've just never heard that. Maybe a more intense researcher will have a definite answer on that one for you.

Back to top Go down

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:16 am

Eric mentions his soccer team in his "I am"-poem back in '95 and mentions soccer/sports he played in some other writings as well. Peter Langman's research based on news articles and JeffCo's documents suggests that Eric played in a local soccer league for six years and actually played on the Columbine team as a freshman/sophomore. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102403

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Alright, I knew the bowling class was real. I just read an article that said they showed up for bowling class on the morning of 4/20 so it threw me off. As far as him playing soccer, I knew he played in his freshman year for Columbine. After that, I've read he played for a team outside of his school for the rest of high school. This I'm not sure of though

Contribution Points : 99785

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 pm

thedragonrampant wrote:
Eric mentions his soccer team in his "I am"-poem back in '95 and mentions soccer/sports he played in some other writings as well. Peter Langman's research based on news articles and JeffCo's documents suggests that Eric played in a local soccer league for six years and actually played on the Columbine team as a freshman/sophomore. Smile 
He played in a league when he was in Plattsburgh? I didn't know that. Thanks for that info!

Back to top Go down

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:51 am

deelightful wrote:
thedragonrampant wrote:
He played in a league when he was in Plattsburgh? I didn't know that. Thanks for that info!
I know he played baseball while in Plattsburgh, but I'm not sure on if he played in a soccer league while there. The Harris family moved to Colorado back in July of '93, so it's possible that the 'six years' of him playing in the local soccer league was exclusively situated in Littleton. Smile 
Back to top Go down
deelightful

Contribution Points : 99785

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:48 pm

^ Oh yes, that's true. I always forget he completed middle school in Littleton.
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38254
Forum Reputation : 175

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:25 pm

BREAKING NEWS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 5:43 pm

I wonder if this will turn into something, unlike the full Frankenstein Roast video.

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104837
Forum Reputation : 143

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 6:43 pm

It would be super interesting to see Eric playing soccer.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Saoradh, anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38254

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Randy told Bill via social media not to release the full "Frankenstein Roast" video because he got criticized for publishing photos of Dylan.

Koltin, lognifiiskurk, johncena and Isabela like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104837
Forum Reputation : 143

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Seltzer Shank wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Randy told Bill via social media not to release the full "Frankenstein Roast" video because he got criticized for publishing photos of Dylan.

Wow, though I do see why Bill doesn't want to burn that bridge yet. I do know Randy does have a account on here but haven't logged into that account since Christmas. Randy is pretty narrow-minded so take what he says with a grain of salt.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

lognifiiskurk and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 10:40 pm

It would be interesting to see some footage of Eric. But im suspicious with Bill promises. However, it only remains to wait.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:22 am

Well, bad news. No idea if this is the truth or not.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 12:59 pm

More bull from Bill.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 10:11 pm

I had the soccer video for YEARS and I may still have it on a VHS at my childhood home, we still have a ton, but it has been a really long time. So I might, but it will be a while before I can go back east, get the vids, take them to the library and watch hours and hours of footage... since I don't know anyone with a VCR anymore.

hermit likes this post

Back to top Go down
hermit

hermit

Contribution Points : 27761
Forum Reputation : 75

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 7:51 pm

Eric did in fact play soccer for a few years, Dylan played too once. Sue's book details it, Chapter 13.

btw this was the summer of 97, between sophomore (10) and junior (11) year.

Last edited by hermit on Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
hermit

hermit

Contribution Points : 27761
Forum Reputation : 75

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I had the soccer video for YEARS and I may still have it on a VHS at my childhood home, we still have a ton, but it has been a really long time. So I might, but it will be a while before I can go back east, get the vids, take them to the library and watch hours and hours of footage...  since I don't know anyone with a VCR anymore.

if you dont mind me asking, how did you get a hold of something like that? I'd assume it'd be a one off home tape the family kept and never shared for it to be able to get out like that, even though it is lost media at this point for now

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soccer and Bowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer and Bowling   Soccer and Bowling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer and Bowling
Page 1 of 1