Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most forgotten about victim

Go down 
+5
Juicy Jazzy
PaintItBlack
Freezingmoon
Squid
OldskoolNBK
9 posters
AuthorMessage
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75272
Forum Reputation : 0

Most forgotten about victim Empty
PostSubject: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:28 pm

In my opinion it would be Kelly Fleming . Rarely hear much about her.
Back to top Go down
Squid

Contribution Points : 74621

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Dylan and Eric
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77645

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:19 pm

Kelly Fleming

Last edited by Freezingmoon on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96716
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 pm

I don't think any of them have been forgotten about but I feel that I know the least about Steven Curnow of all the victims.Except for when it first happened, his family has been very quiet.I respect them for the route they have taken since it must have been difficult to stay silent about their loss but as a result there is a limited amount about Steven out there.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98694
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:17 am

Steven Curnow. There is next to nothing released about him. Was the only victim not featured in 13 Families also.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84071
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:44 am

Sometimes I think it is Dave Sanders, because he was the only adult killed that day. I often think what a shame it was that he died because of the overly long delay by the cops, etc., in getting into the school that day and what I would have done if I had been there in that classroom trying to help him.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75272

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Lauren Towsend isn't mentioned much either
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75167

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Squid wrote:
Dylan and Eric

Sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75167

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:48 pm

I agree about Kelly Flemming, Steven Curnow and I also think John Tomlin isn't mentioned as much as some of the other victims. It's sad that because of what happened, they are often all summed up as simply victims. What a waste of young lives with so much potential success and happiness in them Sad
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64233
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 6:20 pm

Squid wrote:
Dylan and Eric

Bruh.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193382
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Squid wrote:
Dylan and Eric

Bruh.

Yea, don’t know much about the 2 of them...

PostSubject: Re: Most forgotten about victim   Most forgotten about victim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most forgotten about victim
Page 1 of 1