Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96691
Forum Reputation : 52

Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:08 pm

I don't believe in this at all.I do not believe that you can contact the dead under any circumstances.
I do not think it's them talking but it's something to talk about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The third page had a comment that's now deleted by a girl who claimed to have known E &D and said she told Sue about this and Sue wants to read it but some of her comments don't seem to be correct to me.

Kristen Strauss

I knew Eric Harris and Dylan. Eric was a good kid with a lot of intentions to do better during the time I got to know him. He was bullied over the years and especially at Columbine High (where I attended school too)…and only witnessed him snap on people after witnessing the bully mentality in others. He defended people who were harassed by what he called; Preps. Dylan was polar opposite in the personality illustrated here far more than Eric. He was never mean to people or animals. He owned a dog with good family and was very affectionate to him. He was equally good to his family. They were as friendly and as out-going as he was. I knew both of these boys very well, and can sense the speaking patterns of both are completely wrong. Reading their messages from the After Life calls into question the source of your channeling. Having known these guys, their families, and their personalities… I believe you never spoke in a session with with either one of them. And to say this is a Spiritual Contract for mental illness and gun control is far fetched too. Dylan was out-going, friendly, and even some-what popular. No person who knew him would have seen this coming nor would suspect mental illness in either of them. Eric had anger problems, but even he kept an extremely low profile when it came to planning this attack. I would say his influence over Dylan was provoked in doing what they did. I can see Eric as a manipulator and Dylan as his follower. I can sense looking back on Eric is Sociopathic. Which feed into the friendship to deliver a message to students and especially bullies. Eric hated jocks and cheerleaders. Dylan hated religious people and with Eric; despised bullies. I spoke with Dylan’s mother today on the phone; and she plans to read this posting soon. This post claims her son got help periodically with psychologists and that is completely untrue. This post will feed into the public scrutiny to continously bash the families of these boys, whom have paid dearly for their sons tragic shooting rampage which cost them their lives. Dylan at the hands of Eric according to the surveillance cameras the public was never allowed to see. Sounds like your pretend Eric and Dylan read Wikipedia too. Making this an after life prank on your blog.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

Contribution Points : 74666
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Oh my God I knew it!
I had seen this woman's website a while back and when I jumped on this site and saw this thread in the feed I had a funny feeling it was from her.

I kind of think this woman has gone a little crazy over her son's death, racked from the grief and what not. Kinda sad. I'd take anything she posts with a grain of salt. Apparently she gets her information from so called psychic readings, which she dumps a ton of money into to ask questions to her son that readers post on the site.

Marianna likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:44 pm

anonacc489 wrote:
Oh my God I knew it!
I had seen this woman's website a while back and when I jumped on this site and saw this thread in the feed I had a funny feeling it was from her.

I kind of think this woman has gone a little crazy over her son's death, racked from the grief and what not. Kinda sad. I'd take anything she posts with a grain of salt. Apparently she gets her information from so called psychic readings, which she dumps a ton of money into to ask questions to her son that readers post on the site.

Could be.I think the readings themselves are real, it's just not E &D or any other dead person.
I believe very much in an afterlife,in Heaven and Hell, but not like this.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 pm

I mean I think there could be an afterlife. I don't know for sure. I find this stuff interesting though.

I just finished reading all of the parts, and I was kinda touched by it regardless. I hope that it is real, because I like to sometimes think that if there is an afterlife, I wonder where Eric and Dylan and all the others in Columbine ended up. I was at a point torn between wanting them to be burning in Hell for all eternity, and wanting them at peace, but now I hope they're at peace, and that's why I hope this is real.

It probably isn't though. But it could be. I guess we'll all find out eventually what's real or not.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Lmao.
I just thought of something - she shoulda asked what Eric and Dylan thought of Cullen's "masterpiece".
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:48 pm

I thought the medium was a close friend of hers? Does it say on the site that she pays her?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:49 pm

Like I said it was a long long time ago - I am sure that she said at one point though she was discontinuing doing "reader questions for Erik" because it was too expensive. Maybe she found another medium that became a friend though.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Code:
anonacc489 wrote:
Lmao.
I just thought of something - she shoulda asked what Eric and Dylan thought of Cullen's "masterpiece".

Someone online once supposedly asked "Dylan" what he thought of Cullen and his book once through a oujia board and the answer was "Dave is a dickhead."
As you said, take it with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:52 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
anonacc489 wrote:
Lmao.

Someone online once supposedly asked "Dylan" what he thought of Cullen and his book once through a oujia board and the answer was "Dave is a dickhead."

I laughed.

Marianna likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:54 pm

anonacc489 wrote:
Like I said it was a long long time ago - I am sure that she said at one point though she was discontinuing doing "reader questions for Erik" because it was too expensive. Maybe she found another medium that became a friend though.

You are probably right.I know very little about this woman or the site outside of what I've posted here.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 74589

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:00 am

I used to be on another Columbine forum where all the members claimed to have been in spiritual contact with E&D.
As much as I like to believe this lady was real (and I do believe in ghosts and after life) I just don't feel like E&D would actually talk like that.
I think the only people they would likely make contact with would be their family. I wonder if their families have tried? Or any of the Columbine victims families for that matter? I doubt they'd ever tell anyone however.
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 pm

Belladonna wrote:
I used to be on another Columbine forum where all the members claimed to have been in spiritual contact with E&D.
As much as I like to believe this lady was real (and I do believe in ghosts and after life) I just don't feel like E&D would actually talk like that.
I think the only people they would likely make contact with would be their family. I wonder if their families have tried? Or any of the Columbine victims families for that matter? I doubt they'd ever tell anyone however.

What other Columbine forum was that?
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:09 pm

It was the Reb and Vodka board. Apparently it closed down in 2013. I used to be on there around 2005/2006.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84046
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 pm

anonacc489 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
anonacc489 wrote:
Lmao.

I laughed.

I laughed and spit out some of my coffee...

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
anonacc489

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Belladonna wrote:
It was the Reb and Vodka board. Apparently it closed down in 2013. I used to be on there around 2005/2006.
Got a url?
I wanna go look around it using the Way Back Machine.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84046
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 pm

It's very sad that this woman, obviously very distressed by her son's suicide, is giving money to psychics for this kind of thing. God knows this kind of thing has been going on for many centuries in one form or another. There's always someone willing to take someone else's money away for even a little bit of cold comfort.

However, I did find some of the E/D "comments" quite touching, but I don't think their "answers" were anything more than someone with an agenda and some basic knowledge of the case would come up with.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Belladonna wrote:

All of the members of that board believed this? What sort of things did they say about it?
I find people's reactions to this interesting, even if I don't believe in it.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 pm

The website was called rebandvodka.com but when I looked on the message board using the way back machine I couldn't access any forums because I wasn't logged in. The main owner was in a relationship with Eric's ghost and there was another girl was with Dylan's ghost. Eric and Dylan could use these girls to communicate,
so sometimes members would ask these two questions about E&D on the board and E&D would 'reply.'

Occasionally people would contact the victims too, usually using a oujia board.most of the time they would ask to be left alone. Cassie Bernall supposedly said she was absolutely terrified of Eric, and that she still hates her parents. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Belladonna wrote:
The website was called rebandvodka.com but when I looked on the message board using the way back machine I couldn't access any forums because I wasn't logged in. The main owner was in a relationship with Eric's ghost and there was another girl was with Dylan's ghost. Eric and Dylan could use these girls to communicate,
so sometimes members would ask these two questions about E&D on the board and E&D would 'reply.'

Occasionally people would contact the victims too, usually using a oujia board.most of the time they would ask to be left alone. Cassie Bernall supposedly said she was absolutely terrified of Eric, and that she still hates her parents. Go figure.

Relationship? Like a friendship or something?

Were the things said by E &D normal sounding like them or out there?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151268
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Belladonna wrote:

?

PostSubject: Re: Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife   Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman claims that her deceased son found E & D in the afterlife
Page 1 of 1