Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thoughts on an accurate columbine movie

Go down 
+18
Jollyhelpful
QuestionMark
Love
afrrs
bradt93
Glamazon
myshame
Kiwik
shades
lilith
slippy123
sscc
Gctiger
Sane One
Freezingmoon
ThoughtBox
Lizpuff
cyn1231
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

thoughts on an accurate columbine movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   thoughts on an accurate columbine movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:50 am

QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
we gotta get people from the community behind it, when its norms who haven't researched in depth it results in retarded shit like seen in whatever that Rachel Scott movie was, I can't even be bothered to see it...so many false facts in that movie it was terrible, not to mention the actors looked more like 30 then 18.

Eric's casting was awful.

I agree with you both. The Dylan they used was at least tall and somewhat had the same type of body build that the real Dylan had. But Eric was SO far off it was laughable. Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   thoughts on an accurate columbine movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:
we gotta get people from the community behind it, when its norms who haven't researched in depth it results in retarded shit like seen in whatever that Rachel Scott movie was, I can't even be bothered to see it...so many false facts in that movie it was terrible, not to mention the actors looked more like 30 then 18.

I agree with you both. The Dylan they used was at least tall and somewhat had the same type of body build that the real Dylan had. But Eric was SO far off it was laughable. Haha

And that's not even getting into the many factual errors.

God damn, that movie is my own personal Cullenbine.

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   thoughts on an accurate columbine movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
VoDKaComeHere wrote:

And that's not even getting into the many factual errors.

God damn, that movie is my own personal Cullenbine.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts on an accurate columbine movie   thoughts on an accurate columbine movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts on an accurate columbine movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2