Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shot by pigs - agreement?

Go down 
+10
Jenn
Vii
lasttrain
Nirvana92
bubbles
slippy123
ThoughtBox
shades
Lizpuff
Draw_It_White
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74180
Forum Reputation : 0

Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:21 pm

lasttrain wrote:
Second, Dylan only shooting someone once right in front of Eric, and then declining to shoot anyone when Eric could not see him, only proves that Dylan was not capable of doing it by himself.
Where did you get this from? As far as I know Dylan had a blast and wasn't holding back whether he had Eric right  by his side or not. There is no proof he was being forced by Eric to do anything nor did he have any remorse while shooting people up multiple times and seeing others terrified to death as they hid under tables. In addition, he was the one who encouraged Eric to kill one of the girls as he started to converse with her. Sometimes I wish the BT were released for that very reason. Maybe then people would stop justifying Dylan and finally realize that there were no saints behind this tragedy and no one was there against their will.
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81854

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:58 am

Did the people who claim Dylan wasn't ruthless during the shooting not read the library 911 transcripts? Or hear his voice on the call? Get a grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:11 am

lasttrain wrote:
Ivan wrote:
lasttrain wrote:
Dylan's behavior in the first moments of the massacre was totally wandering and directionless.  

Erratic shooting.  Going into the cafeteria and doing nothing.  Wandering the halls while Eric fights police.

Hard to see him continuing in any fashion if Eric dies by Gardner.
Yeah, shooting Daniel R (who he didn't even know was dead) on the way to check the cafeteria bombs is 'totally wandering and directionless'. Or how about him shooting Lance in the face? "Sure, I'll help". Was Eric holding his hand then?

It should be obvious Dylan had the capacity to kill on his own.

First of all, you are wrong about Daniel Rohrbough:

Physical evidence supports the findings that the victim, Daniel Rohrbough, was standing outside on the sidewalk when gunman Eric Harris shot him. Eric Harris was deliberately firing in the direction of Daniel Rohrbough, from the sidewalk leading from the west doors of the school, with a Highpoint Semi-Automatic Carbine rifle. Based upon the reconstruction, Daniel Rohrbough was most probably shot first in the left leg, which caused him to fall or turn to the right, exposing his left side to the gunman. As he was going down, the next two (2) shots, coming in rapid succession, struck Daniel in the chest and abdomen. Both rounds had the same trajectory and would prove to be fatal (27).
Why did they find bullets from Dylan's gun inside his body then?

lasttrain wrote:
Second, Dylan only shooting someone once right in front of Eric, and then declining to shoot anyone when Eric could not see him, only proves that Dylan was not capable of doing it by himself.
Yes, because it would be logical for Dylan to fire random bullets into the cafeteria when he was checking the bombs they set. You do realize he killed Kyle Velasquez without prior provocation from Eric? That he fired at him without warning?

You also do realize that leading up to the massacre Dylan was the one bullying students and telling them he would shoot them if they showed up at school? Why isn't there a record of Eric doing this? Do you hold the silly "psychopath" theory close to your heart because Eric killed more people or because a bunch of phony "psychologists" (who cannot legally diagnose someone with a disorder before death) theorize he was one based on Eric's journal alone?

If you're going to continue to suggest Dylan was manipulated by Eric into committing the massacre I don't wish to partake in future discussions with you - especially when the obvious has been laid out in front of you on numerous occasions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:14 am

Furthermore, it was Eric himself who said he didn't find that much enjoyment out of bullying students - it was Dylan that goaded/convinced Eric into partaking in such activities. If you examine things carefully the psychopathy diagnosis can almost be reversed - Dylan was an expert at manipulation. Look at how well he's manipulated even the likes of Dave Cullen - an educated author.
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 81854

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:19 am

Did the people who claim Dylan wasn't ruthless during the shooting not read the library 911 transcripts? Or hear his voice on the call? Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 8:54 am

Jenn wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:
They were so sloppy with this thing that Dylan set his car bomb to go off at 11 PM.

Wrong.

When the bomb techs were loading the pipe bombs into the trailer one detonated setting off others etc. around 10:36 PM on April 20 1999.
I'm not talking about a pipe bomb. I am talking about the bomb in Dylan's car.

I have to agree with sororityalpha.  The car bomb exploding at 11pm because Dylan set the time wrong is a myth.

It is listed on acolumbinesite as this:

"At 6:45 PM the bomb squad found a live bomb in Dylan's car, so the sheriff declared the whole school a crime scene, cordoning it off with police tape.....At 10:45 PM the car bomb went off when an official tried to defuse it, damaging the BMW without injuring anyone"
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83946
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:36 am

WhereHateRunsRed wrote:
Amen, brother (or sister)!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Jenn wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:
They were so sloppy with this thing that Dylan set his car bomb to go off at 11 PM.

Wrong.

When the bomb techs were loading the pipe bombs into the trailer one detonated setting off others etc. around 10:36 PM on April 20 1999.

I have to agree with sororityalpha.  The car bomb exploding at 11pm because Dylan set the time wrong is a myth.

"At 6:45 PM the bomb squad found a live bomb in Dylan's car, so the sheriff declared the whole school a crime scene, cordoning it off with police tape.....At 10:45 PM the car bomb went off when an official tried to defuse it, damaging the BMW without injuring anyone"
Yes, it said something on aColumbinesite like 'The bomb in Dylan's car exploded at 11 PM instead of 11 AM, like he wanted.' The way it was worded, it made it sound like Dylan set the timer wrong and that the bomb went off at the wrong time because of something he had done. And then, I could have sworn someone posted a video here on the forum once of a bomb exploding inside Dylan's car and shattering the windows.

But now, I'm reading that the bomb exploded while someone was trying to defuse it and that it actually was not inside of his car when it exploded. So if that is true, why is there a video floating around of what looks like a bomb exploding in Dylan's car and his windows shattering? It's confusing, but either way, I take back what I said about Dylan setting the timer wrong. Whether the bomb exploded inside or outside of his car, it looks like it had nothing to do with how the timer was set. I took what I read on aColumbinesite the wrong way.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Jenn wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Wrong.

Jenn wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Jenn wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Wrong.

Yes, it said something on aColumbinesite like 'The bomb in Dylan's car exploded at 11 PM instead of 11 AM, like he wanted.' The way it was worded, it made it sound like Dylan set the timer wrong and that the bomb went off at the wrong time because of something he had done. And then, I could have sworn someone posted a video here on the forum once of a bomb exploding inside Dylan's car and shattering the windows.

But now, I'm reading that the bomb exploded while someone was trying to defuse it and that it actually was not inside of his car when it exploded. So if that is true, why is there a video floating around of what looks like a bomb exploding in Dylan's car and his windows shattering? It's confusing, but either way, I take back what I said about Dylan setting the timer wrong. Whether the bomb exploded inside or outside of his car, it looks like it had nothing to do with how the timer was set. I took what I read on aColumbinesite the wrong way.

The car bomb NEVER exploded inside Dylan's car.

acolumbinesite got that wrong as well.

What the bomb squad did was load disrupters to render-safe the device. The video you see of the explosion in Dylan's car is simply the avon round (pan disrupter) being triggered to render safe the device inside his car. Usually that involves separating the detonator from the fuse etc.

You can find information about the process involved in Dylan's BMW on page 007701, page 007708 (Time when Dylan's BMW was located after 4:10pm), page 007714 describes the process of rendering-safe Dylan's BMW (which you see in the video).

And, by the way, you are welcome for all the information I have given you.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:36 pm

I never got that video showing the 'explosion' in the car but then someone ended up buying said car. It can't have caused much damage if someone deemed the car fixable for re-sale.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm

This is the video showing the disruption by the bomb squad of Dylan's car bomb.

It is NOT the car bomb exploding.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:26 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

This is the video showing the disruption by the bomb squad of Dylan's car bomb.

It is NOT the car bomb exploding.
The bombs are the one thing about Columbine that constantly confuse me. So if I am coming off as dense with the information, I apologize. You said that a bomb exploded at 11:36 PM inside of a trailer. I am guessing that from the video you posted this is something different because 1. It's broad daylight out and 2. I don't see any trailer. And yes, this is the video I was referring to. People were saying that Dylan was standing in the Library and shot out the windows of his own car and as you know, aColumbinesite said the bomb exploded inside his car at 11 PM. And yes, thank you for the information you posted about the bombs and posting the video.

A side note: aColumbinesite is usually a great place to get the facts of the case, but this is the 2nd time now in the past few weeks that they've gotten something completely wrong. I am going to have to rethink taking their word from now on. I do know that the site was created the day after the shooting and that maybe some of the stuff is outdated, but I would think a source like that would want to keep it up to date, because as far as I know, a lot of people use that site as a reference guide.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Jenn wrote:
You said that a bomb exploded at 11:36 PM inside of a trailer.

sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Wrong.

It was around 10:36 PM Jenn. I did not say 11:36.

*And, this video is NOT Dylan shooting the car bomb. It is, I repeat, the bomb squad using disruptors to disarm it.

Page 007714:

My next assignment came a short time later after a suspected device was found in a vehicle. This vehicle was in the south parking lot and apparently registered to one of the suspects' family. This device was in the back seat of the vehicle right behind the driver's seat. According to Denver PD bomb technician Dave Haley, the device had a clock attached to it and possibly a can of gasoline. I was assigned, along with a Denver PD bomb technician to set up two pan disrupters. The first disrupter was loaded with water and the second was loaded with an "avon" round. We placed the disrupters so the first one with water would break the rear passenger side window and the second one would disrupt the device by removing or destroying the clock that was attached to this device.

After we set the disrupters we moved back to a safe distance while the disrupters were initiated. After the disrupters were used, I walked back to the vehicle which was a black BMW, and looked inside and observed the clock had been removed from the device, but I now could see the end of what appeared to be a large pipe bomb. I then obtained a digital camera from Rick Young and took two pictures of the pipe bomb and what remained of
the first device. I then went back to the staging area and was removed from the bomb suit.

The rest of this vehicle and the devices were handled by Sgt. Dempsey and another Denver PD bomb technician.

After all the devices were removed from the BMW, another vehicle [Eric Harris' Honda] was found with at least one device in it. This vehicle and it's contents were handled by other bomb technicians.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 3:57 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
[/size]
sororityalpha wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Wrong.

It was around 10:36 PM Jenn. I did not say 11:36.

And, the above video is NOT Dylan shooting the car bomb. It is, I repeat, the bomb squad using disruptors to disarm it.

Dude, there's no need for the rudeness and constant sarcasm every time you talk to me. Obviously it was a typo when I said 11:36. My POINT is that whether it was 10:36 or 11:36 it was BROAD DAYLIGHT OUT. So there is no way that THIS explosion in THIS video could be the one you were previously talking about. And, did I SAY that it was Dylan shooting at his car? No. What I said was that when the video was first posted that is what others were saying and between that and what aColumbinesite had said, I was admitting that my original assumption was wrong.

I'm done trying to have this conversation with you. It's quite obvious to me that you're trying to nitpick everything I say and twist my words around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot by pigs - agreement?   Shot by pigs - agreement? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shot by pigs - agreement?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2