Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The National Guard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74989
Forum Reputation : 63

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:34 am

I saw a Columbine documentary a while back, I can't remember the name, where one of the students who escaped the school said that there was a tank from the national guard outside. Are there any pictures or anything about the tank and the national guard on 4/20?
Back to top Go down

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:22 am

A cursory Google image search doesn't turn up anything besides the fire truck and the armored truck used to rescue Patrick Ireland. It seems like I possibly read something similar but I have no idea where...I've been researching so many different mass shootings, it may be from a totally different case.

Maybe someone with more information will come along.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 am

This is the only thing I could find on the National Guard.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 am

I believe those are SWAT officers conducting the rescue using the borrowed armored truck. That is also a SWAT sniper on the roof in the foreground. I just recently read his interview in the 11k. That's the fire truck in the top left of the photo that ended up being mired in mud and not very useful.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 2:18 pm

Tomb wrote:
I believe those are SWAT officers conducting the rescue using the borrowed armored truck. That is also a SWAT sniper on the roof in the foreground. I just recently read his interview in the 11k. That's the fire truck in the top left of the photo that ended up being mired in mud and not very useful.

Ah that's a SWAT sniper, I got confused by the camo gear. Also while we are at this photograph, I'm suprised that Patric Ireland didn't get even more hurt by the way the officers "cought" him out the library window.
Back to top Go down

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 8:23 pm

PotatoSallad wrote:
Tomb wrote:

Ah that's a SWAT sniper, I got confused by the camo gear. Also while we are at this photograph, I'm suprised that Patric Ireland didn't get even more hurt by the way the officers "cought" him out the library window.

Yes it's amazing he didn't break his neck or back from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The National Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The National Guard   The National Guard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The National Guard
Page 1 of 1