Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victims on CCTV?

Go down 
+4
Draw_It_White
CaptainMidnight
slippy123
TaylorsMom
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78042
Forum Reputation : 25

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Has anyone ever been able to spot any of the victims on the cafeteria surveillance footage? I know it only goes till 11:14 but someone might have recognized one of them? I watch it again today and didn't see anything that stood out.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Huh? I don't think any of the victims are on the CCTV, and if they were it be to blurry to really see who is who. You can see John Savage running out, after they let him live.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 80547
Forum Reputation : 0

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:45 am

Dave Sanders,dudes.
he can be spotted when everything was normal,just your usual high school day,walking through the tables and such,and several minutes later we can see him running upstairs just seconds before getting shot.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:03 am

Some will have you believe that Eric & Dylan were victims too, whom of course we spot on there.
Back to top Go down
Belladonna

Contribution Points : 74464
Forum Reputation : 0

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:33 am

Shouldn't Rachel Scott be there? She bought her lunch before going outside.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 2:42 am

Belladonna wrote:
Shouldn't Rachel Scott be there? She bought her lunch before going outside.
I don't think the CCTV's covered the lunch lines, just the tables. I read that the cameras were installed to catch students leaving behind trash on the tables. There'd be no point in putting cameras where the lines were and since Rachel got her lunch and went outside, I don't think she'd be on there.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 am

Not the victims but I am currently reading thru the 11k and am reading the part with the cafeteria witnesses. It is interesting to me to read a part of it, then watch the video and see that person on the tape.

TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78042
Forum Reputation : 25

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks for all your input! I saw Dave Sanders and E&D, that I knew...just wondering if anyone else could maybe spot something I couldn't. It's tough to watch the video in the beginning, everyone going about their day...like any other day not realizing their school was going to hit national/international news for the worst school shooting to date :-/
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102188
Forum Reputation : 74

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:16 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Not the victims but I am currently reading thru the 11k and am reading the part with the cafeteria witnesses.  It is interesting to me to read a part of it, then watch the video and see that person on the tape.  

Have you run across the names of the students who stayed behind and were in the cafeteria when Eric and Dylan entered?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:33 am

lasttrain wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Not the victims but I am currently reading thru the 11k and am reading the part with the cafeteria witnesses.  It is interesting to me to read a part of it, then watch the video and see that person on the tape.  

Have you run across the names of the students who stayed behind and were in the cafeteria when Eric and Dylan entered?

I ran across a few I believe. Of course not 100% sure, but I read an account of a girl which I can post if you like...but anyway she was too scared to leave the cafe when everything was going on so she was there when Eric and Dylan came in along with 2 other boys.

I cannot remember her name off the top of my head. I will get it and post it in a min
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victims on CCTV? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victims on CCTV?   Victims on CCTV? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victims on CCTV?
Page 1 of 1