Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr

Go down 
+2
QuestionMark
Primate Murder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Empty
PostSubject: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 5:11 pm

I just got shit talked by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because I got very excited and asked for the Atchison cctv. I was about to credit her just like I did for RussiaOniiSan for the Azerbaijan photos. She just made a long reply thinking I was TheOne99 or a troll. I am not asking for sympathy points. All I want to know is anybody’s progress of obtaining the Aztec High School CCTV. I also wonder how she would’ve responded if nobody in the forum did any lazy level plagiarism.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Fri May 03, 2019 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:46 pm

AmericaMan wrote:
I also wonder how she would’ve responded if nobody in the forum did any lazy level plagiarism.

Re-posting and sharing what should be public information isn't plagiarism and frankly the fact that the Tumblr crowd keeps falling over themselves trying to claim such is autismal.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: What happens if you ask for the Atchison cctv.    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 2:25 am

Her long tirade feels just plain bad since I was a long time fan of her blog before I made an account. I also believe that sharing public information is not plagiarism, I was not in a good mode when I made the OP. I believe the only thing she can take credit for is her photoshop edit and watermark, that's pretty much it. You could see her long essay of a rant in her new blog. I think saying kudos to the people who found it first might be better (not mandatory), than saying that they should have credit for the information since it's public.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 3:11 am

I don't even keep up with any tumblr blogs. There's no need to.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64337
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 4:20 am

If the internet were a being, then tumblr would be ass cancer.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Eh, I asked for them to the police directly but kinda gave up since I don't know what method I should use to pay.
I can PM you their email address if you want to make a Freedom of Information request if you're interested in getting them.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52921
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:50 am

AmericaMan wrote:
I just got shit talked by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because I got very excited and asked for the Atchison cctv. I was about to credit her just like I did for RussiaOniiSan for the Azerbaijan photos. She just made a long reply thinking I was TheOne99 or a troll. I am not asking for sympathy points. All I want to know is anybody’s progress of obtaining the Aztec High School CCTV. I also wonder how she would’ve responded if nobody in the forum did any lazy level plagiarism.

In reality I don`t saying you, that you should be doing credit for me. Photos and other stuff you can just post and that all except for text which I made/translate. If I get some photos/videos, which can have only I - I will do watermark, but I for now don`t have nothing exclusive, except translation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 7:44 am

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
What is your Tumblr?

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
What is your Tumblr?

PM THEM.

Last edited by Ivan on Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tumblr link)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 2:17 pm

Tumblr links aren't prohibited on the forum. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 11:15 pm

Ivan wrote:
Tumblr links aren't prohibited on the forum. Neutral
Almost forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr    This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what happens if you ask for Aztec High School cctv in Tumblr
Page 1 of 1