Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?

Go down 
+9
Nirvana92
Archvile
sororityalpha
slippy123
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
Fatheroftwo
shades
Lizpuff
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73873
Forum Reputation : 0

Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I remember reading about teachers bullying Eric and Dylan but can't remember where. Was it somewhere in this forum? Seriously I can't believe a teacher would stoop so low.

Last edited by aquillina on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96674
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:55 pm

aquillina wrote:
I remember reading about teachers bullying Eric and Dylan but remember where. Was it somewhere in this forum? Seriously I can't believe a teacher would stoop so low.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe there was word of Dylan being picked on by Peggy Dodd in the library for printing too many pages... and other reports of teachers singling them out

Also reports of teachers not stopping bullying of course

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
jp2892

jp2892

Contribution Points : 72835
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Am I the only one who thinks people are being too hard on Mr. D and the staff?
You guys are saying "he didn't even know who E&D were..." as if that makes him some awful principal. How is any one man supposed to know every single student at his school? Especially students like E&D who keep a low profile. I was a pretty decent student in high school, but I bet my principal wouldn't have been able to tell anyone what my name was.
And as for teachers singling them out, or Dylan getting "bullied" for printing too many pages... I think every student in the world has been singled out by teachers for one thing or another. It's not bullying. Is there any proof that teachers actually MADE FUN of E&D, in a non-disciplinary way?
I understand that the columbine high school faculty could have done more to prevent bullying, but this thread seems to be putting way too much blame on them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 97066
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:58 pm

jp2892 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks people are being too hard on Mr. D and the staff?
You guys are saying "he didn't even know who E&D were..." as if that makes him some awful principal. How is any one man supposed to know every single student at his school? Especially students like E&D who keep a low profile. I was a pretty decent student in high school, but I bet my principal wouldn't have been able to tell anyone what my name was.  
And as for teachers singling them out, or Dylan getting "bullied" for printing too many pages... I think every student in the world has been singled out by teachers for one thing or another. It's not bullying.  Is there any proof that teachers actually MADE FUN of E&D, in a non-disciplinary way?
I understand that the columbine high school faculty could have done more to prevent bullying, but this thread seems to be putting way too much blame on them.

Not at all.The staff were all adults.It was their responsibility to watch out for and help students.
I just posted a link here about 2 CHS staff members ignoring the complaints of a girl who was sexually harassed by a jock.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 80236
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well, you are right, however due to the result of the aftermath and through this context, all of a sudden the way the principal and some of their teachers have been will be viewed negatively.
Also, just something about Frank D's face and tone of the way he speaks plus his fabrication of his story.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you that's a very good account to point out.

PostSubject: Re: Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?   Frank DeAngelis what is the truth? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank DeAngelis what is the truth?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2