Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My confession

Go down 
+12
CaptainMidnight
lilith
Kiwik
Moonshadow
bubbles
Freezingmoon
PaintItBlack
cypressdustwitch
rockiemontana
shades
Lizpuff
aquillina
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

My confession - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he didn't get more girls b/c he was known (or really not that well known by many) for hanging out with a more geeky/outcast crowd, which is kinda a status killer in high school and will probably only get you attention from other outcasts unless you have a stellar (and very outgoing) personality. Its possible that girls from his crowd showed him interest but I don't think that's what he was looking for. He seemed to go for the popular/ semi-popular trendy types who probably wouldn't give him a fair chance. And that's probably why he was so frustrated over not 'getting any' and girls only liking big stupid hot guys who can't have deep conversations. He just was looking at the wrong types of girls for him. Of course its easy to say as an outsider with adult perspective looking in. Try telling that to a teenage boy and you won't get anywhere haha.

Last edited by Kiwik on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rockiemontana

Contribution Points : 75211
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 6:33 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I think Eric was one of those people who think they can set high standards for themselves but in reality all they could attract was what they reflected.

This is beautiful and so true!! Great post!
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
I think Eric was one of those people who think they can set high standards for themselves but in reality all they could attract was what they reflected.
Could not have said it any better myself. I'm sure the same can be said for Dylan.[/quote]

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:45 am

Kiwik wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he didn't get more girls b/c he was known (or really not that well known by many) for hanging out with a more geeky/outcast crowd, which is kinda a status killer in high school and will probably only get you attention from other outcasts unless you have a stellar (and very outgoing) personality. Its possible that girls from his crowd showed him interest but I don't think that's what he was looking for. He seemed to go for the popular/ semi-popular trendy types who probably wouldn't give him a fair chance. And that's probably why he was so frustrated over not 'getting any' and girls only liking big stupid hot guys who can't have deep conversations. He just was looking at the wrong types of girls for him. Of course its easy to say as an outsider with adult perspective looking in. Try telling that to a teenage boy and you won't get anywhere haha.

They did. Look at Kristi Epling for example. She was openly into Eric. He wasn't interested. She then started dating Nate. All of a sudden he was interested in her and started flirting with her. That caused a rift in his relationship with Nate.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83896
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Oh boy, just when I took a break from the forum, I see this. They were just kids, and fairly unattractive ones at that. Regardless, they are murderers and practically children, so it's really a moot point. Unless you're Dave Cullen. Twisted Evil

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! You're back!
Haha oh...did I disappoint you with this? hahaha

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83896
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 4:47 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! You're back!
Haha oh...did I disappoint you with this? hahaha

Haha, not at all. I was just being sarcastically funny. I missed being away from the forum!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2022 12:43 am

I'll be honest, their style was a whole thing in of itself. Combat boots, black pants, and band shirts are a LOOK, and a good look at that. Might get a trench coat myself one day haha

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12522

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 5:39 am

aquillina wrote:
I'm not gonna lie and I feel very guilty about this too. I do find Eric and Dylan cute and quite attractive. Is it wrong? Am I the only one who feels that way? Maybe I'm losing my mind here but I can't help it.
I have crushes on several school shooting victims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My confession   My confession - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My confession
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2