Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie

Go down 
+3
Draw_It_White
Lizpuff
shades
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Empty
PostSubject: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:16 am

So this is something I'm excited about. and also looked up Ross Lynch and what coincidence, he's from Littleton, ahah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Marc Meyers is directing the adaptation of Derf Backderf's critically acclaimed graphic novel.
Teen Beach Movie star Ross Lynch has signed on to play infamous serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the indie "My Friend Dahmer".

Lynch will play Dahmer in his high school years in the adaptation of Derf Backderf's 1970s-set graphic novel of the same name. Marc Meyers (How He Fell In Love) wrote the script, which was featured on the 2014 Black List, and will direct the project.

The coming-of-age story centers on the young Dahmer as he struggles with a difficult family life and thoughts of wanting to kill."

Pictures from set preview:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any Jeffrey Dahmer fans up in here?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Interesting! I actually really liked the one released a few years back just Titled Dahmer With Jeremy Renner

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:05 am

Yup yup saw that one and LOVED IT. Jeremy Renner portrayed the deranged Dahmer perfectly.

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 4:34 pm

I've started 'getting into' serial killers again lately, just watching documentaries on YouTube and that. I was watching that interview with Jeff and his father but haven't finished it all yet.
Back to top Go down
abstractsmigs

abstractsmigs

Contribution Points : 71948
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:16 pm

I am very much so looking forward to this movie. The time period of his life that it focuses in on is one that is discussed the least, but one of the most interesting. Also, I have only ever seen that first set picture, intrigued by the other ones.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68678
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 am

Might I remind you all, THIS is Jeffrey Dahmer:

I think he's trying to tell us he heard it on the radio.

I read 'My Friend Dahmer', making it the only graphic novel I ever bothered to read--I THINK. I wasn't too impressed, but that had probably moreso to do with the fact that I wasn't a fan of the format to begin with. Some interesting nuggets throughout, like how he became the 'mascot' for their little teenaged faction, and actually had a 'fanclub' (and all this before he even killed anyone!). He also made fun of "spastics":
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He would regularly pogo his limbs about, knocking over whatever was in his way, sputtering "I'M A DECOWATOR!" ...because his mothers' interior designer had cerebral palsy. Naturally. You know, typical teenage shit....certainly casting a different light on this well-known killer.

shades

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Jeffrey was undeniably kinda funny yet cool back in school. He liked making everyone laugh, drinking during class and was pretty laidback. He was actually an alright kid, despite the fact being sick.

shades

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:33 pm

I have always wondered had he were a gay man of today would he not mind being open about it and would he have been happy with a male partner or something like that. Yet, he killed because he wanted to "keep" his partners, he never wanted them to leave. So, him committing his horrific crimes was inevitable.

killintime

Contribution Points : 66601
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 2:28 pm

I grew up in Milwaukee and actually spent a lot of time literally around the block from Dahmer's apartment. At the time that this took place My buddies and I were all under age so we would go to the convenience store in that neighborhood as they would sell alcohol and umm, well other recreational party favors to just about anybody. So strange to think about what was actually going on a short distance from where we were.

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Here's a reference to him from robot chicken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie   New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jeffrey Dahmer Movie
Page 1 of 1