Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

Go down 
+5
Primate Murder
James411
QuestionMark
Tommy QTR
LPorter101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151445
Forum Reputation : 2754

Jeffrey Epstein is dead Empty
PostSubject: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He had the goods on some of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world ... "suicide" seems a little fishy. But you never know.

Contribution Points : 92167
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:27 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Whatever it was suicide or not it doesn't matter, I'm glad this piece of shit is no longer alive.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Stanley Kubrick once said that the world is ruled by pedophiles. And I think he might be right.

They say that if all the shit that goes on in Hollywood became known, nobody would ever want to go to a movie ever again.

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:48 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
Stanley Kubrick once said that the world is ruled by pedophiles. And I think he might be right.
Would like to see a source on this.

Quote :
They say that if all the shit that goes on in Hollywood became known, nobody would ever want to go to a movie ever again.
By "they" you mean tinfoil hat wearing lunatics who think Hollywood is run by a cabal Satanist, Jewish lizard people who plotting to take over the world.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
Would like to see a source on this.

Quote :
By "they" you mean tinfoil hat wearing lunatics who think Hollywood is run by a cabal Satanist, Jewish lizard people who plotting to take over the world.
[/quote]

No, I mean people who've worked in the industry.

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Quote :
That source you provided gave no evidence apart from the word of Nicole Kidman.

Quote :
Yeah sure lol.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Quote :
That source you provided gave no evidence apart from the word of Nicole Kidman.

Quote :
Yeah sure lol.

Believe what you want to believe.

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64562
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Kinda funny how a guy under 24/hr suicide watch was able to pull it off anyway

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 4:51 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:

Yes, it's very interesting.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 5:52 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:

You seriously don't think it's never happened before?

Granted I think it is possible he was murdered, but as part of a conspiracy? Not likely. I find it more likely that his guards decided to kill him than wait for him to get another slap on the wrist sentence, IF in fact he was murdered.

HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:01 pm

Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want but this wasnt some student convicted of murder and robbery. This guy had names of the most powerful people on Earth. Eyes were on him literally every minute of the day. And he dies on the night his files are unsealed?
I call bullshit. 
Remain willfully ignorant if you want, that's the reason it's allowed to be swept under the rug.

Contribution Points : 85239
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:06 pm

It does seem suspicious. Mass shooting on the same week end that Jerry Epstein trial was going on. Now he commits suicide and he had files on the most powerful men on the planet.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:18 pm

Let's all guess what we will be get distracted with by major media outlets in the coming days

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64308
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Don’t let the files go to waste. Convict all of the people involved in the conspiracy.

STK

Contribution Points : 73194
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 9:24 pm

It's 50/50 for me as to whether it was a genuine suicide or a "suicide".

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 2:56 am

I mean, it is weird that they would pull him off suicide watch. Obviously someone with that much information and a crime so disgusting is going to commit suicide. I really don't like getting into conspiracy theories, but this one does have me scratching my head.

I don't believe anyone had a hit on him so to speak. Imo it was more likely the guards were paid off to take him off suicide watch so he could kill himself. Either Epstein himself paid them off or one of the people who would be implicated in the crimes paid them off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 4:01 am

This was no suicide. Pizzagate is real.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 am

hvernon wrote:
I mean, it is weird that they would pull him off suicide watch. Obviously someone with that much information and a crime so disgusting is going to commit suicide. I really don't like getting into conspiracy theories, but this one does have me scratching my head.

I don't believe anyone had a hit on him so to speak. Imo it was more likely the guards were paid off to take him off suicide watch so he could kill himself. Either Epstein himself paid them off or one of the people who would be implicated in the crimes paid them off.

Especially considering he had already tried to kill himself. I don't believe for a second that the guy central to one of the most prolific cases in recent history, with dirt on many more high profile people and who had already tried to kill himself, was not under 24 hour monitoring. Anyone who takes this story at face value is dense

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 am

Good news.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82982
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 5:36 am

I'm relieved that the case will continue; I hope that is actually true.

Like many, I am not shocked by Epstein's death. The scale of his crimes is alarming and this has literally been building for like 15 years. I believe that this was one of the few situations in which money was not going to give the perpetrator a Get Out Of Jail Free card. After the furor over the slap on the wrist he got the first time, there was just too big of a wave calling for his destruction.
I don't think he was murdered, but I think either he or someone he knew arranged for the guards to turn a blind eye so that he could kill himself. A man like that was A) never going to give those women the satisfaction of seeing him punished and B) never going to admit he did anything wrong, and C) did not have enough courage to face the consequences he was facing.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 6:48 am

I don't think it was as simple as him paying the guards to turn a blind eye. They're actually trying to say he wasn't on suicide watch, which everyone with a brain knows is bullshit. Prison guards are small time and wouldn't be covered for like this.

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Memes aside, good fucking riddance.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73194
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 5:45 pm

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Quote :
We know that MCC, the federal prison in Manhattan that also recently housed Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, was deemed “worse than Guantanamo” by someone who spent time in both facilities. We know that cells are infested with bugs and rats so big they’re “more like roommates” and that the temperature swings from unbearable heat to frigid cold. We know that inmates have not received adequate medical care, that a corrections officer was found guilty of raping an inmate, and that officials allegedly tried to cover up the fatal beating of another prisoner.

We know that solitary confinement, where Epstein was being held, causes severe mental degradation. Report after report has cautioned against isolating prisoners with known mental disorders, and evidence shows that solitary confinement can trigger acute psychosis in people with no history of psychiatric problems. We know the suicide rate in correctional facilities is far higher than the rate in the general public. And we know that jails and prisons are ill-equipped to address mental health issues even as they become our primary warehouses for mentally ill people. More than 2,000 prisoners at MCC and the federal jail in Brooklyn share a single full-time psychiatrist and just a handful of psychologists.

Solitary confinement at MCC, as described by those who have survived it, is especially hellish. In the Special Housing Unit where Epstein was held, the fluorescent lights are kept on 23 or 24 hours a day, prisoners are prohibited from calling out to each other, and the cell windows are frosted to prevent any glimpse of the outside world.

“The segregated units are horrifying and inhumane,” David Patton, the executive director of Federal Defenders of New York, told the New York Times in 2017. “If you wanted to intentionally design a place to drive people mad, you’d be hard pressed to do better.”

Facilities, like MCC, that are run by the Federal Bureau of Prisons tend to be among the nation’s most corrupt and violent institutions. As others have noted, Epstein is not the first high-profile federal prisoner to die in the past year. Boston gangster Whitey Bulger was beaten to death in a federal prison in October.

Perhaps we should be taking these things into account when discussing if he offed himself or not.

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 12:18 am

SavageGlocker wrote:

Memes aside, good fucking riddance.

Lmao holy shit, I think this is the best meme I've seen about this yet.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 1:32 am

4chan is truly the only website we can rely on in these dark and troubled times.

HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 4:46 pm

So the official story now is that the guards were sent away and the cameras "malfunctioned". Then another prisoner said he heard shrieking from Epstein's cell. You can't make this shit up.

If you don't believe he was murdered consider yourself the conspiracy theorist

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Epstein had a weird painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress:

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm

LPorter101 wrote:

Clearly this is why the hit was put out on him...

HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 am

DUN DUN DUN

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 6:39 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:

Clearly this is why the hit was put out on him...

Epstein: “Ha Ha, you big gay.”

Clinton: “No u” *kills Epstein*

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:06 pm

The thing is, Jeffery Epstein is Chad......
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 10:58 pm

Colorado wrote:

Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Colorado wrote:

Suspect

He wasn't Incel.....
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75753
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 12:15 pm

[quote="Tommy QTR"]
LPorter101 wrote:

Have you ever seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"?

Quote :

Pedophilia has a long history in the entertainment industry. Even before moving pictures were invented, in Elizabethan England, boy actors were forced to perform sexually suggestive roles in front of male audiences. For whatever reason, entertainment often attracts unsavory individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 10:41 pm

From what I've heard he sort of deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Epstein is dead   Jeffrey Epstein is dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey Epstein is dead
Page 1 of 1