Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are they really dead?

Go down 
+21
Sabratha
Smiggles94
W.A.R.
Wideawake
cyn1231
boringguy
thedude11
browneyes11
LPorter101
ThoughtBox
Nirvana92
WendlaBergman
FlyerFan
lasttrain
deathmedic
slippy123
Grayscale
eli27
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
TaylorsMom
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78342
Forum Reputation : 25

Are they really dead? Empty
PostSubject: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:25 am

I've been wondering for a while now if Eric and Dylan are really dead. I know this May sounds crazy to some...but I try to think of all possibilities. I mean, I have heard on several occasions, including the 11k report that there were many shooters. What if they put it all on Eric and Dylan and had them stage their death? I get it, we have a picture of them lying dead on the library floor...autopsy reports that are pretty inaccurate. However, part of me still wonders. Anyone else? Or am I just crazy?
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 am

Or...were they killed by the other shooters who may have somehow escaped? The positioning of their dead bodies is very odd...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Worst thread ever
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:50 pm

x5000x That's childish. Isn't this a forum where we bring thoughts, questions and ideas to people with the same interest?? Stop being so close minded and think about this. I will be sharing a link to help my argument.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Unfortunately I cannot upload the link. It's on YouTube, video is called "the Opperman report 2-10-15 with guest William Zabel, a very well known Truther who did more research than anyone on this board I'm sure. Take the time to listen to it before you slam my post. I try to find truth not believe in mumbo-jumbo you overhear or read. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124374
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:11 pm

This is a different theory of Columbine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But, trust me, Eric/Dylan are REALLY dead

Last edited by sororityalpha on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Thank you sororityalpha! Appreciate you sharing the link. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98844
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
Or...were they killed by the other shooters who may have somehow escaped?  The positioning of their dead bodies is very odd...
Shit, it's almost like LE moved their bodies to check for bombs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:33 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Given all the evidence surrounding the massacre, it's a fact they're dead.

No authorities are going to let mass murderers roam the streets.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:51 pm

Ivan wrote:
No authorities are going to let mass murderers roam the streets

Except for the ones that they have not caught yet hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 12:55 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Ivan wrote:
No authorities are going to let mass murderers roam the streets

Except for the ones that they have not caught yet hehe
Yeah that's true.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83882
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:41 am

nah, there's no way

waaaaaay to much evidence against, plus what would be the motive?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 am

I totally agree

I can't believe people are still into these Columbine conspiracy theories.

It seems like whenever there is a major event like a mass shooting etc that people seem to come up with conspiracy theories related to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:40 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
x5000x That's childish. Isn't this a forum where we bring thoughts, questions and ideas to people with the same interest??  Stop being so close minded and think about this. I will be sharing a link to help my argument.

Because this kind of stuff pollutes the forum. We have some good threads with actual researched insight and theories here. The additional shooters myth has been challenged and essentially debunkt many times over the years. Also the theory you posted just sounds stupid and reaching.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:32 am

Well thanks for making me feel stupid
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 am

I accept that they aren't alive. I get it, I've been researching this for many, many years. I just wanted to hear other peoples thoughts, my bad. In regards to the other shooters, that's not conspiracy. That's a fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
In regards to the other shooters, that's not conspiracy. That's a fact.

Fact
"a thing that is known or proved to be true"

- Awaiting proof.

Conspiracy theories are what ruined "Echoes of Columbine" forum and CRTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:01 am

sororityalpha wrote:

Listening to this drivel really hurt my brain. Not because I believe any of it for a moment, but because there are people out there who spend their time trying to spread this type of nonsense. He said off duty and on duty cops were involved in the shooting...*yawn*. Also doesn't provide any hard evidence other than "I heard from so and so" or "this guys was in a barbershop and saw Harris and Klebold after the shooting". lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 am

Everyone is entitled to have their opinions. Who says you have all the answers and all the proof x5000x? What makes you so special? Because you heard "facts" from the people "involved"? Everyone is a conspiracy theorist. Everyone believes what they believe...what they've been shown as hard "facts". Who here knows all the TRUE facts of this massacre? I'd love to talk to them and meet them!! The only people who know the actual truth are those directly involved. Everything else is hearsay. Sorry but it's true.

On the other hand I enjoy researching Columbine and find other peoples thoughts fascinating. Maybe because I'm not close-minded and can appreciate other peoples thoughts and beliefs. I don't think bashing people on this forum is what it's for, your opinion on this subject has been duly noted.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82682
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:53 am

There's this guy on youtube with a series of videos claiming Columbine was a hoax. I watched one a while ago but couldn't get through it because the inaccuracies and delusion it possessed was through the roof. I didn't have the energy at the time to go off on him in the comment section.

Yesterday, I saw a comment from him on a Columbine related video saying there was no fire in the cafeteria because there was no burn marks on the floor and no one saw it. When I told him that was false, he immediately responded and denied it even more. So then I kinda went off on him and including links to photos of the burn marks on the cafeteria floor with the melted chairs. He still hasn't replied to that. Laughing

It just blows my mind that people actually believe this nut job.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:04 am

Right. I am in no way saying anyone is right here. I don't believe everything I hear. Yes, I believe all the events happened as they say...all I'm saying is no one really knows everything. Yes, fires were started, especially in the cafeteria. It's right on the surveillance video. Anyone who denies that doesn't know much about Columbine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:42 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
Everyone is entitled to have their opinions. Who says you have all the answers and all the proof x5000x?  What makes you so special?  Because you heard "facts" from the people "involved"?  Everyone is a conspiracy theorist. Everyone believes what they believe...what they've been shown as hard "facts". Who here knows all the TRUE facts of this massacre?  I'd love to talk to them and meet them!!  The only people who know the actual truth are those directly involved. Everything else is hearsay. Sorry but it's true.

On the other hand I enjoy researching Columbine and find other peoples thoughts fascinating. Maybe because I'm not close-minded and can appreciate other peoples thoughts and beliefs. I don't think bashing people on this forum is what it's for, your opinion on this subject has been duly noted.

But you said "In regards to the other shooters, that's not conspiracy. That's a fact." but couldn't back the "fact" up. That's not close mindedness, that's just being logical. Wasn't bashing you, just saying that the conspiracy crap is just that: crap.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:46 pm

With the shooters, I read in the 11k report that several witnesses stated there were more then 2 and they named them. I'm just going by the official report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:49 pm

TaylorsMom wrote:
With the shooters, I read in the 11k report that several witnesses stated there were more then 2 and they named them. I'm just going by the official report.

Everyone was confused in the situation. These aren't facts, they're confused witness reports. The police/fbi interviewed anyone who was named and made zero arrests.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 4:01 pm

To the multiple shooters theorists: lack of evidence isn't evidence, and witness reports are not reliable. We know that from the whole 'do you believe in god' debarkle.

As for conspircay theories, every major shooting or crime comes with those, because some people just will not and cannot accept a truth that they don't want to hear.

And yes people are entitled to their opinions, but we aren't talking about opinions on the shooting here, we are are talking about the hard facts of what actually happened.

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 4:39 pm

^^^

Thank you Eli
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105713
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Why are we even giving a topic like this attention?
We all know what really happened...
Back to top Go down
deathmedic

Contribution Points : 102174
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:23 am

No... They are 100% still alive... They are now known as 2 famous celebrities.... Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

It's on the internet so it HAS to be true.
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102488
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:47 am

Eric and Dylan are dead, but here's another question.

Would it have been possible for Eric and Dylan to survive the shooting by going in wearing masks, taking off the masks in the bathrooms, and fleeing the school with their hands up?

Can you construct a hypothetical scenario in which it would have been possible for them to get away with it?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 11:14 am

There were reports that Law Enforcement were concerned that they changed their clothes and could be escaping with other students - of course, that did not happen.

But that could have been one possibility for them to get out of there.

Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 77172
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:58 pm

lasttrain wrote:

Would it have been possible for Eric and Dylan to survive the shooting by going in wearing masks, taking off the masks in the bathrooms, and fleeing the school with their hands up?

Can you construct a hypothetical scenario in which it would have been possible for them to get away with it?

Theres a very small chance, I mean they would be covered in blood from everybody unless they changed clothes too, even so there would be some sort of disarray going on.

I also don't think they would ever do that, Eric was set on dying that day.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90299

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Dylan isn't dead. I saw him on my trampoline the other night. He said to tell y'all "Hey." We jumped and then, well, mostly we just jumped but I'm just happy to know he's okay. Then this morning he told me Jesus said that I was meant for something else and at first I thought he meant something worse, but then I realized he meant something better! And I got my tuition money back from Ms Kremzer and enrolled in Arlen Community College - just like Jesus said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:26 pm

They're alive! I saw them in a barbershop in Atlanta last week LOL
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102488
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 am

sororityalpha wrote:

There were reports that Law Enforcement were concerned that they changed their clothes and could be escaping with other students - of course, that did not happen.

But that could have been one possibility for them to get out of there.

Is it possible to construct a hypothetical scenario in which they get away with it?

Eric and Dylan leave clothes, guns, gloves, and masks in their lockers. They go to school normally. During lunch they retrieve their bags, go to the bathroom, change, and carry out the shooting, avoiding the cafeteria, where there is a camera.

A few minutes later, they go back in the bathroom, change, light the old clothes, masks, etc. on fire, and then run out of separate entrances with their hands up. Immediately they go home, shower, bleach, etc.

Does that work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 am

They'd leave behind DNA evidence linking them to the crime..
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83514
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:26 am

lasttrain wrote:

I've actually spent a good deal of time thinking about this kind of scenario. They could have probably avoided capture for the first few days, but once the police started the investigation they would have been caught quickly. Their fingerprints were all over the guns and bombs. When you get arrested your prints are taken and filed away for situations just like this. The January arrest would mean that they were in the JeffCo system. Even if they wiped everything clean Robyn would still be able to recognize the guns she helped them buy. Plus Eric was known for building pipe bombs too. There was zero chance of escape and the boys knew that.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:07 am

WendlaBergman wrote:
Dylan isn't dead. I saw him on my trampoline the other night. He said to tell y'all "Hey." We jumped and then, well, mostly we just jumped but I'm just happy to know he's okay. Then this morning he told me Jesus said that I was meant for something else and at first I thought he meant something worse, but then I realized he meant something better! And I got my tuition money back from Ms Kremzer and enrolled in Arlen Community College - just like Jesus said!

Mr Green Buckley's Angel!!!
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105713
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:35 pm

FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

They were 18 and barley were able to pull off NBK without getting caught. So many close calls. I'd doubt they'd be able to stay on the run for more then a few hours before they got caught if such scenario were to happen.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84221
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

Are they really dead?
Yes
End of discussion

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:49 pm

slippy123 wrote:
FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

They were 18 and barley were able to pull off NBK without getting caught. So many close calls. I'd doubt they'd be able to stay on the run for more then a few hours before they got caught if such scenario were to happen.

Do you understand the above reference at all? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 am

x5000x wrote:
Worst thread ever

I have to say I agree with you lol
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:45 am

OffthechainJoehovah wrote:
x5000x wrote:
Worst thread ever

At least its not about something extremely boring like...stamp collecting...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:54 am

FlyerFan wrote:
x5000x wrote:
Worst thread ever

True lol. But I feel like this is stuff that's just too out there. Conspiracy with nothing to back it up.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 9:36 am

FlyerFan wrote:
x5000x wrote:
Worst thread ever

True lol. But I feel like this is stuff that's just too out there. Conspiracy with nothing to back it up.

Yeah, but believe it or not there are a ton of them out there. lol. I keep seeing those commercials for finding bigfoot. Lol. Like don't you think if he existed we would have surrounded his ass by now? Razz Mr Green
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:11 am

x5000x wrote:
Worst thread ever

More like most hilarious thread ever. Very Happy

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 pm

yes it is a funny topic
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90299

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:28 am

FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Yes! Do you know why I made this reference? There is a really touching story involving this episode and a letter Mike Judge got from a Columbine survivor about it. It premiered a couple weeks after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:56 am

WendlaBergman wrote:
FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

Yes! Do you know why I made this reference? There is a really touching story involving this episode and a letter Mike Judge got from a Columbine survivor about it. It premiered a couple weeks after the shooting.

Really? I'll have to look that up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 pm

WendlaBergman wrote:
FlyerFan wrote:
WendlaBergman wrote:

I believe I also read that the survivor was in love with one of the shooters as well and the episode helped her come to terms with mourning for them.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeah I just Googled it and found a reddit post from a girl who apparently knew that girl and she says it was Dylan that she was in love with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are they really dead?   Are they really dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are they really dead?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next