Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD

Go down 
+11
realnormalgirll
Salacia
Sylar
tellecat
Denethor
Kinkeloukaitis
LPorter101
proshooter
Kaynhyde
xDarkRazoR
war criminal
15 posters
AuthorMessage
war criminal

war criminal

Contribution Points : 19471
Forum Reputation : 868

TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:27 pm

Sad

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:53 pm

Press F and get offline to pay respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:54 pm

Last edited by Trifle on Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 1:55 pm

Trifle wrote:
You have got to be fucking kidding me
No it's real. I'd rather go offline rn. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22874
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 3:35 pm

God bless you, Theodore, they can’t harass you anymore.

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, xDarkRazoR and like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17352
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 4:48 pm

RIP

ANOMIC and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151535
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the summer after his fourth year, he describes experiencing a period of several weeks where he was sexually excited nearly all the time and was fantasizing himself as a woman and being unable to obtain any sexual relief. He decided to make an effort to have a sex change operation. When he returned to the University of Michigan he made an appointment to see a psychiatrist to be examined to determine if the sex change would be good for him. He claimed that by putting on an act he could con the psychiatrist into thinking him suitable for a feminine role even though his motive was exclusively erotic.

As he was sitting in the waiting room, he turned completely against the idea of the operation and thus, when he saw the doctor, instead claimed he was depressed about the possibility of being drafted.

He describes the following, “As I walked away from the building afterwards, I felt disgusted about what my uncontrolled sexual cravings had almost led me to do and I felt humiliated, and I violently hated the psychiatrist. Just then there came a major turning point in my life. Like a Phoenix, I burst from the ashes of my despair to a glorious new hope. I thought I wanted to kill that psychiatrist because the future looked utterly empty to me. I felt I wouldn’t care if I died. And so I said to myself why not really kill the psychiatrist and anyone else whom I hate. What is important is not the words that ran through my mind but the way I felt about them. What was entirely new was the fact that I really felt I could kill someone. My very hopelessness had liberated me because I no longer cared about death. I no longer cared about consequences and I said to myself that I really could break out of my rut in life an do things that were daring, irresponsible or criminal.”

He describes his first thought was to kill someone he hated and then kill himself, but decided he could not relinquish his rights so easily. At that point he decided “I will kill but I will make at least some effort to avoid detection so that I can kill again.”

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:11 am

He apparently died by suicide

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44255
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:18 am

He Free…
Rest In Peace.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, tellecat and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14890
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 6:39 am

A few weeks ago i read his manifesto...
Rest in peace our hero...

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

TheNeuroSurge, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde, proshooter, tellecat, xDarkRazoR and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19408
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 12:10 pm

rest in peace, ted. i have trouble believing it was suicide but bitches be depressed, i get it. nobody will go on the record saying its suicide yet though, so i'm still a little sus.

QuestionMark, xDarkRazoR and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12423
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 3:34 pm

tellecat wrote:
rest in peace, ted. i have trouble believing it was suicide but bitches be depressed, i get it. nobody will go on the record saying its suicide yet though, so i'm still a little sus.

He had terminal cancer and apparently his father who also had terminal cancer killed himself too. Might've seen it as preferable to just get it over with than wither away.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Salacia

Contribution Points : 9115
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:01 pm

Theodore Kaczynski was an excellent example of a philosopher, and much like all true visionaries, he was far ahead of the curve. While many others were able to remain peacefully ignorant to the devastation and corruption around them, Ted would not stand idly by while the environment, and all who lived in it were destroyed. As a victim of the government's disturbing desire to control the masses, he knew better than anyone that when true disaster strikes, the system will allow the innocent to suffer. Unless those in power had a taste of the fear mongering that they used to manipulate everyone. Ted did not get to see the collapse but died peacefully, knowing that dystopia could no longer torment him. And yet he able to expose a fraction of the truth and maybe just maybe opened others' eyes to the system that is doomed to fail. Rest in peace Theodore, in the end, you found true freedom.

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, tellecat, xDarkRazoR, mflergen and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
realnormalgirll

realnormalgirll

Contribution Points : 9421

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 3:24 am

the feds probably killed him

xDarkRazoR and zerodotexe like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 4:17 am

Last edited by Trifle on Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realnormalgirll

realnormalgirll

Contribution Points : 9421

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 7:37 am

Trifle wrote:
realnormalgirll wrote:
the feds probably killed him
I doubt it. If the feds wanted to kill him, they would've done it a lot sooner, not while he was dying a slow death from cancer at the late age of 81. I personally do not doubt for a second that Kaczynski would consider the suicide route, as he made numerous attempts before in the past, one being documented while he was on trial. There is no dignity in going out in atrophy.

im aware i was just joking.
Back to top Go down
bloodyanimosity

bloodyanimosity

Contribution Points : 10726

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 8:42 am

unfortunately Sad rip king

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 17097
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 pm

Rip uncle Ted, one of the greatest and most BASED there was.

Only one to outdo him was step-bro Teddy B. the master of the lolololz, NO CAP HOE KILLA and professional window acrobat!

TheNeuroSurge and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 12:06 pm

A funny situation happened at an opposition rally in Poznań, Poland. Some guy held up a banner that read ''God, you took a life of the wrong Kaczynski'' (Boże, zabrałeś nie tego Kaczyńskiego) in reference to the Unabomber and Polish authoritarian gov party leader (who also have surname Kaczyński). Obviously, pro-gov propaganda BAWWWs because of this situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

QuestionMark, 2018.2018, TheNeuroSurge, Engel, ANOMIC, war criminal, Denethor and Ghost_Of_Pekka like this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10192

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 7:06 pm

Rest In Peace: Theodore John Kaczynski (22 May 1942 - 10 June 2023)

ANOMIC, ZAVANZK and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:21 pm

I like to think that he's still alive and faked his death in order to escape prison like Thabo Bester

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 8:23 pm

thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for liking my post:)

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 12:13 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
A funny situation happened at an opposition rally in Poznań, Poland. Some guy held up a banner that read ''God, you took a life of the wrong Kaczynski'' (Boże, zabrałeś nie tego Kaczyńskiego) in reference to the Unabomber and Polish authoritarian gov party leader (who also have surname Kaczyński). Obviously, pro-gov propaganda BAWWWs because of this situation.

Based but it's a pro (((EU))) rally tho.
Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 9113
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 12:06 pm

Ted Kaczynski was a true genius.

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD   TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TED KACZYNSKI IS DEAD
Page 1 of 1