Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How long is that hallway?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74599
Forum Reputation : 0

How long is that hallway? Empty
PostSubject: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 8:15 pm

They made it from the west doors to the library awfully fast. Did Frey run or walk?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 10:46 pm

It is not as far as it seems. You can do a time of it while watching Eric in Columbine as he does walk right that way. It takes him about 11 seconds to go from the doors to the library entrance.

He is by the doors at 50 seconds in. Then around a min (When at the locker) they are right outside the library

Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:18 am

Yes, very short distance. 11 seconds does sound about right.
Back to top Go down
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74599
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:50 am

The school looks bigger in pictures. I didn't realize that Eric was anywhere near the library in that video, that makes it even more disturbing.
So is the library right over the cafeteria? If the propane bombs would've worked, would the library have collapsed like they planned?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Everyone talks about how large the school is but it isn't really all that large. My HS was a lot bigger. And yes the library was right over the cafe. Not anymore of course

People who know about bombs have stated that even if they worked they wouldn't have brought down the library to the commons.

sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:26 pm

If you look at the FBI Diagrams they include an approximate scale which measures about 25 feet from the outside west entrance doors to the inside west entrance doors and about 75 feet from the inside west entrance doors to the library entrance doors.

The North Hallway from the inside west entrance doors to the inside east entrance doors is about 360 feet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long is that hallway?   How long is that hallway? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long is that hallway?
Page 1 of 1