Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'

Go down 
+10
shades
Lizpuff
killintime
sscc
TheSpiral
Juicy Jazzy
bradt93
Kiwik
Love
sororityalpha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Here is a picture of Alisha Basore:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68703
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 am

I just watched it for the first time yesterday. It was good if you're looking for a light comedy.

BWAHAHA @ Eric Harris reading the book covered in swastikas. Was that supposed to be Mein Kampf or something? That was honestly the best part. And, sadly, probably the most accurate.

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
Yes, that is indeed Alisha Basore. As you can see, its not the same or correct girl as is labeled as Alisha in the other picture.
I wish I knew the Asian girl's name to be able to give you the correct information but I do not.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67312
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:50 am

The actor who played Eric made me cringe. They shouldn't have given him lines that were direct quotes from Eric's journal Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68703
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 pm

BlackandWhite wrote:
The actor who played Eric made me cringe. They shouldn't have given him lines that were direct quotes from Eric's journal Rolling Eyes

*thumbs up*

Love

Contribution Points : 67641
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 8:14 pm

I can't understand where in the film the scene where Rachel in a white dress? Maybe I missed something?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74969

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:04 am

I said this in the other thread, but I'll say it again:

This movie was more fair to the two killers than it had to be. The actors did a good job in the roles.

Yes, I'm mostly only seen the parts of the parts of the movie with the killers.
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74969

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 5:20 am

Some reviewers say that the two killers are portrayed cartoonishly in the movie, but wasn't "cartoonishly evil" what they were going for in their home movies anyways?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'   My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed' - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My notes after watching 'I'm Not Ashamed'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3