Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defending the Bullies?

Go down 
+9
lasttrain
Love
shades
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
Fatheroftwo
Kiwik
sororityalpha
bradt93
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Defending the Bullies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending the Bullies?   Defending the Bullies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Drop. The. Mike. Just like me lol. Common sense, rationale and logic have not penetrated. I'm not obsessed with anything (Prince, for my friends, aside), much less shit that happened EIGHTEN years ago. In simple terms: WE DO NOT KNOW WHY. THE END.

P.s. Bullying is minute, possibly no more than a what everyone endures in high school, thus NOT the cause.
Back to top Go down
Sane One

Contribution Points : 84973
Forum Reputation : 0

Defending the Bullies? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending the Bullies?   Defending the Bullies? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Bullying wasn't the sole cause but just one of the many triggers. Even them screaming out if there was any jocks as soon as they entered the library gives you some insight into their thought process after the bombs failed to go off.

But everything done that day was done strictly on impulse and adrenaline after knowing they completely failed with the bombs.

Even though they failed Eric Harris is probably still content with the fact there are still plenty of people referencing and copy catting what he and Dylan did, (wherever he and dylan are). Overall, I think that was Eric's main goal. His anger and hatred just fueled things but he wanted to be notorious through violence.
Back to top Go down

Defending the Bullies?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2