Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete Class of 1999 photos.

Go down 
+18
haydenschool
DownieChicken
Screamingophelia
munchkinphone
Patodactyl
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
bubbles
LPorter101
Pennydreadful
TaylorsMom
shades
Selah
spinvault
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
Lizpuff
froggy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itsokaytoeatfish

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 29738
Forum Reputation : 83

Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 10:17 am

Can someone point out the victims in the pic?

REBDOMINE99

Contribution Points : 36712
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 1:52 pm

itsokaytoeatfish wrote:
Can someone point out the victims in the pic?
I'll try n match up pics of the senior victims to the class photo

Adzybear, Employer_Square, Saoradh and itsokaytoeatfish like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38004
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well worth the next meme!

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60836
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 12:41 pm

Oh man. Check out John Savage!

No wonder they couldn't pump bullets into him. You can tell that he was just a nice, normal dude.

It's a shame that they didn't somehow get to know Daniel Mauser during the short time they were at Columbine. I believe they might have let him go too as he sounded like a very nice guy that would have given Eric & Dylan the time of day.

It's so fucked up! They didn't even know who they were killing, yet just did it anyway. Total dicks to the highest degree!

It makes them hypocrites and cowards. Saying they wanted to kill everybody, yet Dylan didn't have the balls or minerals to back up what they were promising to do.

Maybe Dylan knew John better than Eric because he was in the Drama Plays with him and such, but I think Eric wanted to kill him and Dylan convinced Eric to let him go on the spot. I forgot who's 11k witness testimony it was but they said something on the lines of......It was kinda like an argument, Dylan heard saying, let him go, let him go.

Man, they really did take their time in that library huh? Between the talking to each other, shooting out of the windows at the cops, reloading, shooting books, lighting and throwing pipe & co2 bombs.

I do believe that they could have been rushed, however, I also know that's not how life works in a terrifying situation like that.

I wonder how well each other covered the other while reloading etc...I know one of them was heard saying "cover me"....Maybe they did have some kinda pre plan to make sure neither of them were out of ammo at the same time? It would make sense. The route they took in the library kind of suggests that they were not able to be. Especially at the start.

What an absolute CLUSTERFUCK!

Employer_Square and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Class of 1999 photos.   Complete Class of 1999 photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Class of 1999 photos.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2