Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Craig Scott

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Areddee

Areddee

Contribution Points : 64838
Forum Reputation : 0

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:58 pm

“Eric and Dylan entered the room shouting and yelling. Craig heard one say, “Get anyone with a white hat.” Craig had worn a white hat to school that day, so he quickly took it off and stuffed it inside his shirt. There was complete chaos as guns were going off, the alarms in the school were screeching, and the shooters were mocking and taunting their victims. As Eric and Dylan approached the side of the library where Craig was, they spotted Isaiah, one of the few black students at Columbine. They made horrible racial remarks to him and shot him. But it was as if God put blinders on the killers when it came to Craig. Craig played dead so that he would not draw any attention to himself. They shot and killed Matt before moving on to another table. Craig had to lie there in the blood of his two friends who were lying dead on each side of him. “
-An excerpt from Rachel’s Tears by her parents Beth Nimmo and Darrell Scott, with Steve Rabey

"Craig had to lie there in the blood of his two friends who were lying dead on each side of him."

If you look at the diagram of where the bodies are in the library you see Isaiah almost cuddled up against Matt. But every time I hear a story about Craig he is in the middle of the Isaiah and Matt. What is everyone's opinion on this? And is there something that will help me understand?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Craig also said that he heard Isaiah take his last breath while he was under the table.

So, there is no way that Isaiah could have moved over there after Craig left the Library.

When I read that part about Craig being in between them I also doubted it.

Good find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I don't believe Craig was in between them either when Isaiah and Matt were shot.
Back to top Go down
Areddee

Areddee

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you very much! You provide great content on this forum so thank you!

I really am curious about that. His position has often been in my mind, because it doesn't make sense for him to be in between. I want to know the truth. I assume he was probably cuddled up next to Isaiah.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 11:19 pm

They were both shot from the left to the right side.

Page 012308:

KECHTER ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) [from Dr. Henry/Wahe] suffered a gunshot wound to the chest, with a left-to-right trajectory with possible wadding in the right lung. He had also suffered burning from an unknown incendiary (explosive or flammable) device.

SHOELS ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) [from Dr. Meyer] suffered a gunshot wound perforating the left arm. entering the left chest, from left-to-right essentially straight across the chest, and exiting below the right armpit. Two pieces of wadding were found In the right arm of his shirt and a possible shotgun slug between his two shirts.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:22 am

Page 000525:

Bree Pasquale next made reference to table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], stating she knew "Craig" (Scott) and "Isaiah" (Shoels) were located under that table.

Page 000531:

Bree Pasquale stated it was at that point she began to hear Isaiah Shoels saying something about "mom" and "home." Moments after Eric Harris had looked off to the east, and she had heard Isaiah Shoels make the above comments, Eric Harris then stated, "Oh look, it's a n*****". She then recalled Eric Harris standing up and walking over to the west side of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Table 16]. She then heard Isaiah Shoels state, "nah, nah." Eric Harris then pointed the shotgun underneath table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [Table 16] and fired it once. She then saw Isaiah Shoels "slumped over" on to another male student [Matt Kechter]. She was unable to identify that student. When asked about Isaiah Shoels' positioning under the table, Bree Pasquale stated she knew his head was pointing towards the east while his feet were towards the west.

**Bree could identify Craig Scott and Isaiah Shoels, so the unidentified student that Isaiah slumped over on to was Matt Kechter (proving even more that Craig Scott was NOT between Isaiah and Matt).
Back to top Go down
Areddee

Areddee

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] YES! You know so much! So with all that information why are they saying he was in the middle? For dramatic effect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

17 - Craig Scott Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craig Scott   17 - Craig Scott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craig Scott
Page 1 of 1