Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Minor School Shootings Hub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
STK

PostSubject: Minor School Shootings Hub   Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

This is a hub for minor shootings that don't warrant their own threads. Shootings with ≤ 4 victims, both recent and past.

Kaynvink

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Yesterday at 5:31 pm

There was a nineteen year old shooter who injured 3 in and at a school in April 2009 before committing suicide.
His suicide post on MySpace was the following
"I have no reason to continue living. I am very egotistic to die and let you live. Before I die, I will deprive you of the most precious thing you have. I have no respect for human life.

I spit directly in the face of your “dignity” and “honor” and all that you hold sacred. I have made up my mind and I won’t turn back. Whoever runs into me on the morning of April 10 will be an immediate target — there will be no discrimination as to age, sex, or origin of those I will murder, they are all trash to me. I will kill you because that’s what I like and I will see that I enjoy it as much as possible. To most of you, I may sound paranoid, a criminal or a murderer. You make a mistake [because] you are the mentally retarded impudent cowardly louses, who abuse under the cover of anonymity, the capacity of teacher, or the company of many. So far, I have received nothing but rejection and abuse from those around me. I return these to you with the promise that you will spend your last moments begging for your wretched and miserable lives — soon you will see that I am a man who keeps his promises.

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising, a bit to much if you compare it to what happend but most sucide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STK

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Yesterday at 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There was a nineteen year old shooter who injured 3 in and at a school in April 2009 before committing suicide.
"I have no reason to continue living. I am very egotistic to die and let you live. Before I die, I will deprive you of the most precious thing you have. I have no respect for human life.

I spit directly in the face of your “dignity” and “honor” and all that you hold sacred. I have made up my mind and I won’t turn back. Whoever runs into me on the morning of April 10 will be an immediate target — there will be no discrimination as to age, sex, or origin of those I will murder, they are all trash to me. I will kill you because that’s what I like and I will see that I enjoy it as much as possible. To most of you, I may sound paranoid, a criminal or a murderer. You make a mistake [because] you are the mentally retarded impudent cowardly louses, who abuse under the cover of anonymity, the capacity of teacher, or the company of many. So far, I have received nothing but rejection and abuse from those around me. I return these to you with the promise that you will spend your last moments begging for your wretched and miserable lives — soon you will see that I am a man who keeps his promises.

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising,  a bit to much if you compare it to what happened but most suicide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the more grandiose the suicide note the more pathetic the shooting/killer?
Also thank you for using this hub I made Smile

Kaynvink

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Yesterday at 5:45 pm

Of course , the ones that promise the most are most of the time the ones that only manage to kill 1 and injure 2 and then might even are not able to commit suicide afterwards or screw it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Today at 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising,  a bit to much if you compare it to what happend but most sucide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.
I know this shooting.
If anyone wants to look it up, it was the OAED Vocational College shooting in Athens, Greece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Minor School Shootings Hub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1