Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minor School Shootings Hub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

Minor School Shootings Hub Empty
PostSubject: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:52 pm

This is a hub for minor shootings that don't warrant their own threads. Shootings with ≤ 4 victims, both recent and past.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61325
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 pm

There was a nineteen year old shooter who injured 3 in and at a school in April 2009 before committing suicide.
His suicide post on MySpace was the following
"I have no reason to continue living. I am very egotistic to die and let you live. Before I die, I will deprive you of the most precious thing you have. I have no respect for human life.

I spit directly in the face of your “dignity” and “honor” and all that you hold sacred. I have made up my mind and I won’t turn back. Whoever runs into me on the morning of April 10 will be an immediate target — there will be no discrimination as to age, sex, or origin of those I will murder, they are all trash to me. I will kill you because that’s what I like and I will see that I enjoy it as much as possible. To most of you, I may sound paranoid, a criminal or a murderer. You make a mistake [because] you are the mentally retarded impudent cowardly louses, who abuse under the cover of anonymity, the capacity of teacher, or the company of many. So far, I have received nothing but rejection and abuse from those around me. I return these to you with the promise that you will spend your last moments begging for your wretched and miserable lives — soon you will see that I am a man who keeps his promises.

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising, a bit to much if you compare it to what happend but most sucide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Kaynvink wrote:
There was a nineteen year old shooter who injured 3 in and at a school in April 2009 before committing suicide.
"I have no reason to continue living. I am very egotistic to die and let you live. Before I die, I will deprive you of the most precious thing you have. I have no respect for human life.

I spit directly in the face of your “dignity” and “honor” and all that you hold sacred. I have made up my mind and I won’t turn back. Whoever runs into me on the morning of April 10 will be an immediate target — there will be no discrimination as to age, sex, or origin of those I will murder, they are all trash to me. I will kill you because that’s what I like and I will see that I enjoy it as much as possible. To most of you, I may sound paranoid, a criminal or a murderer. You make a mistake [because] you are the mentally retarded impudent cowardly louses, who abuse under the cover of anonymity, the capacity of teacher, or the company of many. So far, I have received nothing but rejection and abuse from those around me. I return these to you with the promise that you will spend your last moments begging for your wretched and miserable lives — soon you will see that I am a man who keeps his promises.

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising,  a bit to much if you compare it to what happened but most suicide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.
Is it just me, or does it seem like the more grandiose the suicide note the more pathetic the shooting/killer?
Also thank you for using this hub I made Smile

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61325
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Of course , the ones that promise the most are most of the time the ones that only manage to kill 1 and injure 2 and then might even are not able to commit suicide afterwards or screw it up.

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 am

Kaynvink wrote:

I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions.I have known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that, with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me." so pretty much promising,  a bit to much if you compare it to what happend but most sucide notes from school / mass shooters promise to much.
I know this shooting.
If anyone wants to look it up, it was the OAED Vocational College shooting in Athens, Greece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor School Shootings Hub   Minor School Shootings Hub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor School Shootings Hub
Page 1 of 1