Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96274
Forum Reputation : 1190

The small questions thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:17 pm

Vii wrote:
I wonder if Dylan's mom knew that Brooks' brother was the one who informed his family about Eric's website and she just wanted to add this incident in its original scenario that certainly was to Dylan's benefit or she never learned that Brooks made it up. I was really disappointed when I read it in her book. (btw. that lie alone to me questions everything else Brooks has ever said or wrote in his book, who knows if the infamous conversation in the parking lot on 4/20 is not made up to some extent either).

Being that we only know who Sue consulted with when writing her book and not where every bit came from I think it might be fair to say that Sue did think Dylan gave the address to Brooks. Brooks tells this as fact and a lot of sources state this same thing as fact. The fact that Aaron did call attention to the website is a very little known fact and I think people tend to dismiss it.

If she did indeed know that Aaron was the original informant of the site and she chose to ignore it though I wouldn't be surprised. There are a few things in her book that I was meh about. More than a few.

She is a great writer but leaves some things to be desired. I think she follows her heart moreso than the facts. I cannot blame her.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 79836
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm not sure if there is already discussion about this, I searched and couldn't find it.

This woman claims to be speaking to Eric and Dylan in the after-life. I do not believe in this type of thing, but what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Also, why would Brooks make up that Dylan was the one that informed him. Was he tryna make his childhood bestie look better? Tryna make the story more tragic than it is?
The parking lot exchange is something only Brooks himself will take to his grave whether it is true or not.

Contribution Points : 73473
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 pm

I don't understand Brooks Brown. How was he effected by the whole fiasco? Is he still scarred just as everyone else? He's a complicated person indeed.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Archvile wrote:
I'm not sure if there is already discussion about this, I searched and couldn't find it.

This woman claims to be speaking to Eric and Dylan in the after-life. I do not believe in this type of thing, but what do you guys think of it?

Yeah....no...that's bullshit.
I grow up in a culturally spiritual/superstitious religion myself yet I don't believe all the channeling of afterlife let alone Eric or Dylan themselves at all...like 'Columbiners' claiming they have dreams of them or they speak to them.
Stop it. Don't have to make it more grim as it is and also if anybody should ever speak to the boys in the afterlife it would be their parents or brothers themselves. Kinda like when Sue has dreams of Dyl.

Last edited by liquorvamp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think he was initially affected by it just as anyone else, almost in a hazed state of shock as they were his close friends, but eventually grew to love all the attention, and started being a fabricating storyteller as before NBK he had always been almost a pathological liar.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:15 pm

How bad was the bullying and jock-culture at Columbine? Has anything changed at all since 4/9/1999? Or has everyone just gone back to their normal habits?

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nothing has changed babygirl. it's the same literally everywhere anytime. it's life.

bullying hasn't changed, any possible changes is the protection to inevitable harm that might happen such as, metal detectors in school, heightened security, etc. That's because we know harm and violence could happen any day. Apparently it's so hard for people to simply treat others with respect.
"you can change the scenery but not the situation."

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96666
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Archvile wrote:

I don't believe it either.I don't believe you can ever contact dead people, not even family and friends.
If you accept the truth of the Bible, the Bible is very clear that you cannot.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:33 am

I think it is possible they are talking to "something" I do not think it is Dylan or Eric. A demon perhaps....

Or perhaps they are full of shit. That makes sense too

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 am

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mark Manes as of late? Like recent current updates of him, pictures etc...

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:58 am

liquorvamp wrote:
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Mark Manes as of late? Like recent current updates of him, pictures etc...

There is an interview with him here from 2004
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you girl. I think I may have found his fb...

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:18 am

All in all I feel bad for Mark Manes. He def should never have sold that gun to them being that he knew they were under 18. He deserved the punishment he got. Maybe I just feel that Robyn shouldn't have gotten out scott free. I mean...Duran gets time but she doesn't? Phil arranged them meeting Mark but he didn't buy any guns for them.

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 5:03 pm

Probably the only one this is unknown to but does anyone know how all these information that we're able to look and find aka the 11K reports, class photos etc come about? Such as who's the main source that let it out first and put it online, who's the higher up that gave them the OK to have it in our viewing and why

Contribution Points : 99602
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 pm

When were the bodies removed? Did they really spend the night of the 20th? Just saw it in Columbine photos thread. It's just so eerie, thinking about the bodies of these kids right next to the shooters who killed them. Imagine walking through the school that night, all lit up..
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118883
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:22 pm

maninthebox wrote:
When were the bodies removed? Did they really spend the night of the 20th? Just saw it in Columbine photos thread.  It's just so eerie, thinking about the bodies of these kids right next to the shooters who killed them. Imagine walking through the school that night, all lit up..
The bodies were removed the afternoon of the 21st. So yes, they spent the night there. Rachel and Daniel R. spent the entire night outside on the ground.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Jenn wrote:
The bodies were removed the afternoon of the 21st. So yes, they spent the night there. Rachel and Daniel R. spent the entire night outside on the ground.

Were their families aware of this?

Archvile

Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm

I remember Dan's father saying he only found out about Daniel being dead from the photo in the newspaper the next day.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

Contribution Points : 73265

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Did Dylan lit the molotov cocktail after Eric shot himself?
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 pm

I've always thought it was Eric. I could be wrong though.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118883
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 9:47 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Were their families aware of this?
Yes, I believe so. I know Daniel R's Father knew he had spent the entire night on the ground outside because he saw his son dead on the ground on the front of the newspaper and he went up to the school about it.

Kida wrote:
Did Dylan lit the molotov cocktail after Eric shot himself?
I don't think so, no. I think Dylan lit it and then Eric shot himself before it actually exploded and then Dylan shot himself a few seconds after Eric did. Pieces of Eric's brain was found under the exploded Molotov, so I seriously doubt he is the one who set it off.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Does anyone know anything more about the supposed talisman that Eric always carried around with him? I think it's something like...some wood or a box shaped wood I totally don't remember. and it was suppose to represent something meaningful and off of a character of Doom that always had a talisman with its character or something like that....Help?

lilith

Contribution Points : 73300

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] apparently it was an item in Doom you would pick up and i think it was either called Berserker or Berserk. its supposed to boost your attack damage in game i think...and i think it was a little wooden block he made with a hole in it? someone can correct all of this if i am wrong, lol.

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ah Yes! Thank you! It was his berserk. and yes it was like a little wooden block or something like that. But the thing is where or what's the source of this information? Like who knew of this and share it out with the rest of us? Was it a friend? And the berserk was even displayed at the Columbine Evidence exhibit.
The first time I find out of this it was incredibly fascinating to me. It was such interesting information and it made me feel how sentimental and deep Eric was for making something like that of a talisman, deeming an object important to him and having to carry it around with him even till the day he died. I'm not sure if it was suppose to be emulating the characters in DOOM, maybe it felt a personal connection to him, living his life like a DOOM game.

INFACT, I think he may have patted the side of his jean shorts, like one side of his pocket, to make sure that perhaps it's his berserk that was still in his pants in the Eric In Columbine video. I caught this and my initial thought was that he might've been checking if his wallet or keys were there....but now I think it may have been his berserk.

He wrote it in his report aswell:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"5. My berserk and zippo that I always carry in my right pocket"

lilith

Contribution Points : 73300

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mmmmhm! exactly. i thought it was such...a interesting little detail as well. it almost also makes you remember how much of a kid he was. not in a condescending way but maybe that he used this as a reassurance for confidence and power (the patting that it was still there you noticed) that he felt he didn't possess internally? as a reminder? so you just remember how incomplete he was a whole person because he probably didn't know this and how...unsure and sort of..afraid like a child he was. you just...remember that he was...a kid. this sad scared kid. jeez. but i too want to know who told this information to whom. like how it got out etc as well.

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105513
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 7:31 am

Anyone know why Brooks didn't have a senior picture in the year book? He's listed under not pictured. To cheap to pay for them?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eric Harris' parents   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Please forgive my ignorance, but have Eric's parents come to his "defense"? I'm currently reading Sue Klebold's book, and so far it does seem that she tries to come to his defense as much as she can. From what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), the Harrises have not said a peep.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:34 pm

skullgirl9 wrote:
Please forgive my ignorance, but have Eric's parents come to his "defense"? I'm currently reading Sue Klebold's book, and so far it does seem that she tries to come to his defense as much as she can. From what I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), the Harrises have not said a peep.

Not publically no. They have not given interviews at all. They did meet with Mauser and apparently confessed to thinking Eric was a psycho but I am unsure the truth in that.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Do you think the Harrises will ever come forward and share their stories? I don't care either way, it's their choice after all.

Contribution Points : 101349
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 4:19 pm

my opinion: no they will never come forward...
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 4:39 pm

I can't give an answer. cause will they ever? What if they somehow do 10 years later? What if when they're old and retired and they feel it's time as late as it is and they finally release some sort of statement or a book too, they've decided to reminisce on the son they had, going through his old stuff once again? So there's no answer. As hopeful as this may sound. In the meantime, I've no choice but to swallow the fact that they've taken the route to pretend Eric never existed and sweep his murder-suicide under the rug. Whatever people say, the fact that it's us and the community to tell Eric's story for him, they close their ears and eyes on it. and now that Kevin has kids aswell, they might try to make sure their grandchildren never finds out about their deceased uncle.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 11:51 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
I can't give an answer. cause will they ever? What if they somehow do 10 years later? What if when they're old and retired and they feel it's time as late as it is and they finally release some sort of statement or a book too, they've decided to reminisce on the son they had, going through his old stuff once again? So there's no answer. As hopeful as this may sound. In the meantime, I've no choice but to swallow the fact that they've taken the route to pretend Eric never existed and sweep his murder-suicide under the rug. Whatever people say, the fact that it's us and the community to tell Eric's story for him, they close their ears and eyes on it. and now that Kevin has kids as well, they might try to make sure their grandchildren never finds out about their deceased uncle.

It's really sad though. I find it very selfish of them but it's also really not my place to judge their life decisions. All that we can do is remember the victims, the tragedy, and pray that make it never repeats itself.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74276
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:29 am

I think them being very legal conscience on top of being very private people plays a big part in why they haven't come to Eric's defense or released any more info about him the way Sue has with Dylan. They probably feel that no good will come of it. Somehow I think if either parent would open up about it, it would be his mom. I feel it's his dad that doesn't want to make any more info public than what's already out there. They probably feel that it's no one's business what their experience with their son was and that they don't owe the public anything.
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74255

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Not every family who goes through tragic experiences has to be so open like Lionel Dahmer or Sue Klebold. I'm not sure how Sue's life has changed since the release of her book and its promotion but I imagine it must have influenced her daily life in some way. I don't think they would like any more attention/exposure. Eric's reputation sure doesn't make it easier for them either.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:35 am

I myself just really hope they are just being private and have not forgotten their son. Pretending like he didn't exist doesn't do anything and they had 18 years with him that were for the most part positive. I cannot imagine pretending my son never existed.

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

Are we allowed to talk about the whereabouts of E&D's friends on here or discuss their communications etc..

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
Are we allowed to talk about the whereabouts of E&D's friends on here or discuss their communications etc..

Yes but we cannot link to anyone's personal pages.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Okay. Because I saw recent updates on Robyn, I'm sure a couple have seen already but I wasn't sure if i wanted to share recent pictures and her new name or if that would seem irrelevant and kinda stalkish....

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105513
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Do you think if they retrieved the duffel bags after the bombs failed and brought them home they could of figured out why they didn't detonate and say the next week have done nbk, but with the bombs working this time?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:17 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
Okay. Because I saw recent updates on Robyn, I'm sure a couple have seen already but I wasn't sure if i wanted to share recent pictures and her new name or if that would seem irrelevant and kinda stalkish....

Is Robyn married now or has she been married in the past?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is married, I'm not sure since when, she goes by a different last name now which can be looked up on google and there have been recent pictures too. She's a teacher apparently (but I've also read Accountant) and still lives in Colorado.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Well I'm sure mostly all of them should be married and have kids by now. I wonder who Nate Dykeman is married to and what his kids are like.

Last edited by aquillina on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Robyn's face, never changed. She's like, age-free. her hair too. I know...shallow details ahah

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:41 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she is married, I'm not sure since when, she goes by a different last name now which can be looked up on google and there have been recent pictures too. She's a teacher apparently (but I've also read Accountant) and still lives in Colorado.

I figured she had gotten married by now.I've also heard that she was a teacher and accountant.
It's funny.We think of her and know of her as an 18 year old girl but of course her life has been moving on all these years.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 pm

aquillina wrote:
Well I'm sure mostly all of the should be married and have kids by now. I wonder who Nate Dykeman is married to and what his kids are like.

Nate is married to a lady named Julia.They were married for about 2 years when they had a son who is now around 3 or so. Nate stayed in Florida permanently but comes back to Co .every so often to see his Mom and Step dad.Sue Klebold said he calls her when he comes back to town.
He supposedly became a born again Christian some years ago.
That's all that is known of Nate's life today.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 10:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's very sweet of Nate. I think he feels he sorta has to (but genuinely of course), communicate with Sue and check in on her on behalf of Dylan since they were all close for a really long time and since her son is no longer around.

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. and yes I have. She looks a lot younger than him. She's alright, not hot for MY taste IDK about everyone else. But yeah she's pretty good looking.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:19 am

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's very sweet of Nate. I think he feels he sorta has to (but genuinely of course), communicate with Sue and check in on her on behalf of Dylan since they were all close for a really long time and since her son is no longer around.

It is a nice thing to do, especially since Sue gives the impression in her book that she has fallen out of touch with Dylan's other friends some time ago. She did say that she was able to see Zach as a grown up man but I believe Nate is the only one she is still in any contact with.One thing that irks me though is in the acknowledgments for the book she thanks Nate for still being Dylan's friend.Does that mean he's no longer Eric's friend too?I hope that Nate hasn't fallen into the blame evil Eric trap like a lot of people have.

Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:28 am

One thing that still irritates me to this day was on the old board a prominent poster there who had Days in their username was talking about Bryons's wife and said"She's far too hot for the likes of Bryon Klebold , that's for sure." Apparently, neither Byron or his wife think so!
A lot of people on that board acted like total jerks anyway so I should not be surprised.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next