Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Empty
PostSubject: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:14 am

Is it me, or is this a more detailed video of the bombs being planted. In the beginning, you can clearly see the duffel bag being put down before walking away.
I've never noticed this before on the other videos I've seen. Just them walking to the corner of the screen and then walking back. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough?

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am

I saw it when CVA put it out a while back. This video always makes me hate cameras that change angles all the time lol

I just remember thinking the way Eric got up from his squat was odd lol.

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I saw it when CVA put it out a while back.  This video always makes me hate cameras that change angles all the time lol

I just remember thinking the way Eric got up from his squat was odd lol.

Very Happy! I guess I just missed it. Either way this is a pretty clear video for those who haven't seen it, or seen a low-quality version.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:41 am

Lizpuff wrote:
 This video always makes me hate cameras that change angles all the time lol.

Me TOO! LOL Very irritating when you are trying to look at something and then it switches on you.
Back to top Go down
DooMRebel

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm

I'm still trying to find CCTV footage of Dylan leaving the cafeteria after he planted propane bomb.

PostSubject: Re: A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.   A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A more detailed video where you can actually see the bombs being placed.
Page 1 of 1