Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Byron and Kevin

Go down 
+5
Guest83142
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
1Mare1
Lizpuff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66478
Forum Reputation : 90

Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't care where I am or what I am doing, I could be getting married that day, when the depositions come out I am THERE.

"SO it's time to walk down the aisle"

'Nope, depositions... shhh... tell them to wait, I'm the bride, you have to listen to me. We'll have a sunset wedding, there's an open bar, have fun."

lol! Razz

Hahaha I feel like this is so accurate with a lot of us. The only other thing that would make me drop everything would be a book or interview with the Harris's. (I have long since given up on TBT)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't care where I am or what I am doing, I could be getting married that day, when the depositions come out I am THERE.

"SO it's time to walk down the aisle"

'Nope, depositions... shhh... tell them to wait, I'm the bride, you have to listen to me. We'll have a sunset wedding, there's an open bar, have fun."

lol! Razz

Hahaha I feel like this is so accurate with a lot of us. The only other thing that would make me drop everything would be a book or interview with the Harris's. (I have long since given up on TBT)

That would be amazing! I'd love for them to be interviewed, not by Diane Sawyer though, she has an attitude when she interviews anyone associated with Eric and Dylan. She refuses to believe they were complex messed up kids whose parents and friends did love them but HATE what they did.

I bet there is some sort of injunction against releasing TBT
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:27 pm

In my mind, the only way I could see anyone from the Harris family speaking publicly is to set the record straight before the depositions are released. Who knows if they will want to say something after more years have gone by and they know attention will be drawn back to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 1:31 pm

The book I'm reading right now, 19 Minutes has made me think of the relationship between Dylan and Byron.

I doubt we will ever know this but I don't think I'm the only one who thinks they didn't have as good of a relationship as Kevin and Eric did.

I wonder if Byron and his friends did give Dylan a hard time? I wonder if when Byron and Dylan were at school together for that one year (Dylan's freshman) if Byron wasn't really there for him. Dylan even has some disdain for him in his "Just a Day" essay about how Byron always tried to impress people and how that was a waste of time.

Maybe that is another reason Byron didn't want to speak about his brother or be involved with what his mom was doing? Maybe he was part of the problem as well?

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 pm

I'm sure there is some guilt there as well. Sad
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I wonder if Byron and his friends did give Dylan a hard time? I wonder if when Byron and Dylan were at school together for that one year (Dylan's freshman) if Byron wasn't really there for him. Dylan even has some disdain for him in his "Just a Day" essay about how Byron always tried to impress people and how that was a waste of time. 

I think Dylan said Byron and his friends picked on him in the Basement Tapes.

Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 9:01 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
The book I'm reading right now, 19 Minutes has made me think of the relationship between Dylan and Byron.

I doubt we will ever know this but I don't think I'm the only one who thinks they didn't have as good of a relationship as Kevin and Eric did.

Maybe that is another reason Byron didn't want to speak about his brother or be involved with what his mom was doing? Maybe he was part of the problem as well?

I can agree with you on that feeling...I think at the very least, Eric respected his brother and looked up to him even if he was jealous of him. I just don't get that feeling about Byron and Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:47 pm

When Dylan could say that his brother wasn't really in his life and this it wasn't a problem, that is a real eye opener. It does seem that Dylan had some animosity towards Byron.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
 When Dylan could say that his brother wasn't really in his life and this it wasn't a problem, that is a real eye opener. It does seem that Dylan had some animosity towards Byron.

It's telling too how Sue seems oblivious or defensive of Byron when he's mentioned on the Basement Tapes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

It's telling too how Sue seems oblivious or defensive of Byron when he's mentioned on the Basement Tapes.

She likely thought her kids had a decent relationship.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 pm

I wish we knew more about Byron. (And Kevin). It seems like Sue really didn't want to say too much about him I guess he sided more with Tom in the aftermath and wants to be very private
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:14 pm

I think the fact Sue wanted to, then actually came forward was likely a hot button issue with Tom and Byron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byron and Kevin   Byron and Kevin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byron and Kevin
Page 1 of 1