Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors

Go down 
+5
Screamingophelia
Yumeko-chan
silentprocess
QuestionMark
Tuga
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64442
Forum Reputation : 0

Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Empty
PostSubject: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is like Sandy Hook all over again. Is this becoming a trend now? Have we reached peak desensitized? Roughly a month after the shooting, this case isn't getting any clearer which is fertile breeding ground for conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 pm

WOW, that is all you can really say about that story. Some people are just f*cking crazy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Welp, that didn't take long.

silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 9:53 am

The lack of transparency causes this. Same thing with the 300 withheld JFK files and excessive redactions on released documents. Some of it is for the protection of others, most of it is to hide information due to either ineptness on the part of the FBI (any other authorities) or straight up concealment of the truth.

If you really don't believe me look at the newly released Sandy Hook docs or the JFK (incomplete) docs.

It's detrimental to everyone to not release the information, it causes conspiracy theories and distrust of any agency involved. The general public trusts kleptomaniacs borrowing their wallet more than they trust the government or anyone affiliated with the government. The public and the victims pay the price.

Contribution Points : 105365
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:09 pm

I've been harrassed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 3:56 pm

People are completely messed up.

That's why most people who have their names involved in any kind of tragedy like this have their accounts locked down or under different names.

Contribution Points : 64442

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
I've been harrassed Rolling Eyes
Sorry to hear that. People shouldn't have to put up with these dolts, especially when dealing with a hardship. I hope it's not something too serious or that conspiracy loving colleague because it can get really sinister if they know you personally.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:15 pm

I wish the harassers were there in Vegas getting shot at instead of the people they harass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 11:56 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I wish the harassers were there in Vegas getting shot at instead of the people they harass.  

Throw their kids in there too just in case.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 9:12 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Then everybody would be talking about how wonderful they were and what-a-shame-it-was-they-had-to-leave-us-so-soon, and ANOTHER set of conspiracy theorists would harass the victims, and alternate-universe-you would be typing up this exact same comment.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59345
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Better you have crazies obsessed over conspiracy theories than obsessed over shootings TBH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:32 pm

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Better you have crazies obsessed over conspiracy theories than obsessed over shootings TBH.

not really, some of those crazies become violent..Jared Loughner was a conspiracy guy. There is also a youtuber named Lane Davis (Seattle4Truth) who got arrested for killing his dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:06 am

-warrior wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

not really, some of those crazies become violent..Jared Loughner was a conspiracy guy. There is also a youtuber named Lane Davis (Seattle4Truth) who got arrested for killing his dad

How do you not realize that he's a troll. He's never genuine or serious with anything he ever says.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:57 am

mordupen wrote:
-warrior wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:

How do you not realize that he's a troll. He's never genuine or serious with anything he ever says.

WTF? I'm not a troll brah.
That's a 100% legit thing to say, sure some nutters shoot their pastors from time to time because they think they're aliens, but they don't go for maximo damage like people obsessed with shootings. Most people that go on killing sprees were obsessed with shooters FACT.
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:58 am

Seriously WTF, I keep getting called a troll for being myself.
Back to top Go down
Acid84

Acid84

Contribution Points : 68404
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 4:51 am

BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Perhaps the professional shitposter under your Elliott Roger picture does lead to that assumption... oh and the fact that you act like your trying to get a reaction with almost every post. Pretty boring tbh
Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 am

Acid84 wrote:
BehindZeroProxies wrote:
Perhaps the professional shitposter under your Elliott Roger picture does lead to that assumption... oh and the fact that you act like your trying to get a reaction with almost every post. Pretty boring tbh

It's 100% true though, I spend most of my time posting on internet forums and my posts are low quality (usually). If you'd check my profile you would see it says I have no sense of humour, this is true as I do not post non serious posts on this forum due to the serious nature of the forum TBH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors   Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online conspiracy theorists harrass Las Vegas survivors
Page 1 of 1