Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Conspiracy Theorists?

Go down 
+4
Wideawake
Jenn
MarmaladeSkies
queenfarooq
8 posters
AuthorMessage
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102712
Forum Reputation : 10

Any Conspiracy Theorists? Empty
PostSubject: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:32 am

I had the intention of making this post some time ago and didn't get round to it until I just read the 'Columbine was staged' post on here. I was wondering is there anyone here on this forum who has a completely different take on the events of 4/20 other than what has been presented? Does anyone believe in more than two shooters? Does anyone adhere to a mind control theory? Does anyone think E/D carried out the shooting with the promise of some kind of immunity / reward? I'm just throwing some suggestions out there that I have come across over time. I'd be interested to hear from those who believe things went down very differently to what we have been told, or from those who have have spoken to others with a very different view to themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 am

Well Donna Taylor believes either or both E/D were butraped the night of the January incident and I think John Decamp believes that too. And John Decamp also believes Eric killed Dylan.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101716
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:43 am

Quote :
And John Decamp also believes Eric killed Dylan.

Brooks believes this as well.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 am

I don't think it is possible that Eric killed Dylan, because Dylan landed on top of Eric's leg, after Eric was already dead. It is the only way Eric could end up with a shotgun under his leg and Dylan on top of his leg. Eric was already dead when Dylan shot himself. At least this is what I think.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
Quote :

Where did Brooks mention that?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102712

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 am

Jenn wrote:
I don't think it is possible that Eric killed Dylan, because Dylan landed on top of Eric's leg, after Eric was already dead. It is the only way Eric could end up with a shotgun under his leg and Dylan on top of his leg. Eric was already dead when Dylan shot himself. At least this is what I think.

I agree, I don't think Eric killed Dylan at all, I think Eric died first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:37 am

Other than if Eric killed Dylan which I don't believe I would love to know what happened during those final moments and what they were thinking and feeling.
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101716

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:31 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
MarmaladeSkies wrote:
Quote :

Where did Brooks mention that?

His tumblr back when he was answering questions I believe.

Most people speculate that the boys shoot themselves almost simultaneously, however it is clear Eric probably died first. Is it possible Dylan hesitated a few seconds and watched his best friend blow his brains out?
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102126

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:45 pm

I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly think that at least 1 or 2 of their friends knew what was going on and possibly helped plan, not realizing that E&D were serious. And I still wonder who placed the caf bombs - if E&D did, when were they placed and how were they not seen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:42 pm

I think they had help hauling in the larger propane bombs as witnesses have stated. Help gather supplies and other students knew or were hinted about what was being planned. I mean hello bringing in pipe bombs to work at the pizza joint? Shooting sawed off shot guns, etc, who does this kind of crap? Other people knew I think, their circle of friends were in fact a tight nit little group but somebody should have said something. The parents already knew but could not turn in their own children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:26 pm

I think it's likely that they had some sort of assistance. I think a lot of pre-prep was done. I don't believe the bombs were just dragged in and placed during the time schedule they gave in their notes, journals. I think it likely that they used the After Prom time plus the very early morning hours to make sure everything was in place. If they had extra help hauling the heavy shit in undetected it would probably be around after school when Eric & Dylan were seen at the school after hours - which witnesses considered unusual - or - during a distractive time such as the After Prom. And wasn't Eric trying to enlist Chris Morris during the After Prom in someway? Plus, Eric and Dylan had keys because of Video Production class (hopefully not a practice teachers engage in today - giving the keys to their school to teenage students..) It seems that Eric and Dylan were very OFF schedule based on the evidence in the 11K. A scant few saw them drop by bowling class one last time (at least outside the building) and also drive up to Black Jacks. Someone else saw them sitting on their cars very early on the morning of 4/20. Seems like Eric and Dylan were saying their goodbyes to everything. By the time that they needed to adhere to their time schedule and await the bombs to go off, as mentioned in their journals, they were apparently late and racing their cars into the CHS lot very fast.

The 11K does have many occurences of other gunmen's descriptions. Plenty of "redacted" on one sentence and then the revealing of that very person's name in the next sentence. Rather silly but it happens a lot. I can see how how some teenagers might confuse certain types of students - especially if they didn't really know Eric and Dylan very well. i.e. Robert Perry vs. Dylan Klebold - tall, long face/chin. On the other, plenty of people in school knew Eric and Dylan as students in their classes or had seen them walking in the halls and so they'd generally know Dylan pretty well if they saw him. The heighth, hair, trench and ballcap alone was a signature giveaway. Students that knew E/D's look from passing them by in the halls wouldn't have mistaken Dylan as having bad acne and crooked teeth the likes of Robert Perry. Dylan clearly had neither complexion issues. Robert had dark -black hair and Dylan had dirty dark blonde. One redacted suspect was described as chubby with a bowl cut. I'm sorry, but there's just no way to make Sargent into Eric or Dylan. Some guy had a white shirt with no trenchcoat and a handgun. Again, how can there be misconfusion? How can so many witnesses be that wrong in identifying people? The easy answer is that students knew who they saw. I'd likely give the students more credit for knowing their peers. Actually, I think younger people would be keener at this than adults. Yet, the 11K collects student misidentifcations because investigators are trying to get students to change their mind. Thinking back to my days in HS, I may not have been great with the names but I knew people visually. If I saw Student A in my class or in the halls daily, there's no way the investigator could tell me I saw Student C.

Plus, what is with all the redacteds? Morris was shown as being arrested but proven not to be a suspect. So why is he still redacted along with all the other redacted suspects that were identified by students? If in present day, they have found that only Eric and Dylan did the deed and these other suspects did not, why not just unredact the rest of them? I mean, it's fourteen years later already!

I think there is a logic to Eric and Dylan having assistance. It was a pretty big production in the works for over a year. I'm sure Zach, Nate, Eric Veik all knew quite a lot but they just never really took it THAT seriously. Only Eric and Dylan were committed enough to the cause to the end. They planned it kamikaze style from the getgo whereas the extra help - Morris, Perry, Sargeant, Stair (?) etc.. may have been there for some of the glory at the beginning of NBK but then scrambled or blended in with the other kids fleeing the school. (The question would be: what happened to their weapons if they ditched?) Eventually, the extra help dispersed somehow and it did come down to the crux of the war being between the commited two: Eric and Dylan versus The Authority - THE School, the cops, swat, etc.

The biggest issue with extra suspects though is: why not a higher death ratio? I know conspiracy theorist will probably say that extra deaths have been covered up but I doubt angry parents with dead children hidden from the media would/could be silenced.

Also, the media likes to reiterate the classic tale: that there were two propane bombs by the columns in the Commons. No one ever seems to mention having seen these in the 11K. Does anyone see these two duffel bags on the 4 hours of cameras in the Commons? I've looked and don't see them myself. Maybe someone can point them out for me? And also, wasn't there a propane bomb also found in the Cafeteria area? My question here is: how many propane or big scale bombs total were found? (Not counting pipe bombs.)

Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101856

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:12 pm

For some reason I was reading about Conspiracy about Columbine right before I came here.
But no, I believe the story we all know

Contribution Points : 102199

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 pm

I know the last thing to go through their brains....
A bullet :p
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 101672
Forum Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Wideawake wrote:
I wouldn't call myself a conspiracy theorist, but I certainly think that at least 1 or 2 of their friends knew what was going on and possibly helped plan, not realizing that E&D were serious. And I still wonder who placed the caf bombs - if E&D did, when were they placed and how were they not seen?

I feel the same way. Maybe more people were inadvertently involved, but I doubt anyone would raise their hands unless they want to risk receiving a lawsuit, loss of employment, and plenty of unwanted media attention. If there were, I am not looking to name anyone. I think it is better to move on rather than look to spread the blame beyond just 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105690
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:48 am

philosopher_king wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

I feel the same way. Maybe more people were inadvertently involved, but I doubt anyone would raise their hands unless they want to risk receiving a lawsuit, loss of employment, and plenty of unwanted media attention. If there were, I am not looking to name anyone. I think it is better to move on rather than look to spread the blame beyond just 2 people.

Hasn't stopped anybody from trying to drag my brother into it.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102126

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
philosopher_king wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

Hasn't stopped anybody from trying to drag my brother into it.

To clarify, I was in no way trying to lay blame or implicate anyone else. Yumeko-chan, I think it is extremely hateful and disrespectful of anyone to say that your brother was involved and I would never do that. To put it simply, it's incredibly shitty that someone would name Joe as a participant. And not just him, but anyone else whose name has come up in the past. It is one thing to say "according to this witness, so-and-so was seen doing such", and quite another to say "so-and-so was involved". Do I think other people knew something? Yeah, it seems likely. Do I think any of them realized what was really going on or could possibly imagine the reality of it? No. I would never actually accuse anyone unless I had hard evidence, and even then I like to think I would take it to the police, not to a discussion forum.

I can't imagine what you and your family went through at that period in time, and what you continue to go through. I didn't know your brother, but from what you've said about him on the previous board, I also can't imagine him doing anything that might result in such danger to you. I'm sorry for what people have said in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Conspiracy Theorists?   Any Conspiracy Theorists? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Conspiracy Theorists?
Page 1 of 1