Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine

Go down 
+5
Szabo
Draw_It_White
Luci
theartofwar
lognifiiskurk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 6:49 pm

There have been a lot of weird theories surrounding Columbine and what happened but which is the worst in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34957
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 7:10 pm

I think the worst theory is the one that "Eric killed Dylan". This is a controversial choice for some, but I find it utterly ridiculous. Dylan wrote about wanting to die for years, and his longing to move on. I find it incredibly strange that Dylan wouldn't take that change himself. He would want to end his own life his way. I don't think Eric would have had the guts to kill arguably his closest friend. I don't see the theory having any ground to stand on.

Ligeya, moresojuplease and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 pm

The one about the shooting being faked with Trey Parker and Matt Stone playing the shooters.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Mine are the psychopath theory and the "Eric killed Dylan" theory. The latter is obvious with ballistics test and the former because it was pretty obvious neither were psychopaths.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 4:07 am

therivstur wrote:
I think the worst theory is the one that "Eric killed Dylan". This is a controversial choice for some, but I find it utterly ridiculous. Dylan wrote about wanting to die for years, and his longing to move on. I find it incredibly strange that Dylan wouldn't take that change himself. He would want to end his own life his way. I don't think Eric would have had the guts to kill arguably his closest friend. I don't see the theory having any ground to stand on.

Whilst I’m of the opinion Dylan did kill himself - I don’t think it would have been beyond belief had Eric pulled the trigger. If Dylan was so desperate to die for years, why didn’t he just do himself in years ago? Maybe he was too scared to do it himself. I suspect that’s why a few shooters go for the old ‘death by cop’.

As for Eric not having the guts to kill Dylan - the guy had just murdered multiple people in cold blood. If anyone was capable of having the guts, it was Eric.
Back to top Go down
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67813
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 7:49 am

I agree. It's one thing to want death and probably quite another thing to be staring it right in the face, especially when you're only 17-years-old.

Dylan had already shown a reluctance in doing the job himself, so I don't think it's an entirely unplausible opinion.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42443
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 11:05 am

Taken from a website that support the South Park theory "The notion that the yearbook photos of Klebold and Harris are in reality Trey Parker and Matt Stone is not a linchpin, and is controversial. But I do have evidence to support it. First, here are the birth dates of the four:

Dylan Klebold: September 11, 1981.

Eric Harris: April 9, 1981 (April 9 is the 99th day of the year, or 3*3 three times in that date.)

Trey Parker: October 19, 1969 (292nd day of the year, a way of plugging in 911?) [October is the eight month though we officially call it the tenth now, so his birthday is 8/19, or two nines.]

Matt Stone: May 26, 1971, 146th day of the year, 1+4+6 =11? Also, 2+6=8.)

(No doubt commenters will have fun with those dates. I find Harris and Klebold’s birth dates to be very spooky indeed. I am less certain of Parker and Stone’s.)

That is too much difference in age for Stone and Parker to have played Harris and Klebold. Parker and Stone, after all, are merely actors. They are also insiders, otherwise they would not have the platform they do in the entertainment industry." Yeah the spefic dates are since the goverment likes to uses symbolism in dates, because that is so racional and convienent for craz... I mean normal people that have enligthment. Also Columbine predicted The Matrix, the goverment did those home movies to forshadow The Matrix.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am

Killisaki wrote:
Taken from a website that support the South Park theory "The notion that the yearbook photos of Klebold and Harris are in reality Trey Parker and Matt Stone is not a linchpin, and is controversial. But I do have evidence to support it. First, here are the birth dates of the four:

Dylan Klebold: September 11, 1981.

Eric Harris: April 9, 1981 (April 9 is the 99th day of the year, or 3*3 three times in that date.)

Trey Parker: October 19, 1969 (292nd day of the year, a way of plugging in 911?) [October is the eight month though we officially call it the tenth now, so his birthday is 8/19, or two nines.]

Matt Stone: May 26, 1971, 146th day of the year, 1+4+6 =11? Also, 2+6=8.)

(No doubt commenters will have fun with those dates. I find Harris and Klebold’s birth dates to be very spooky indeed. I am less certain of Parker and Stone’s.)

That is too much difference in age for Stone and Parker to have played Harris and Klebold. Parker and Stone, after all, are merely actors. They are also insiders, otherwise they would not have the platform they do in the entertainment industry." Yeah the spefic dates are since the goverment likes to uses symbolism in dates, because that is so racional and convienent for craz... I mean normal people that have enligthment. Also Columbine predicted The Matrix, the goverment did those home movies to forshadow The Matrix.

"These random ass numbers prove my theory gaiz"
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47414
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 12:40 pm

For me worst/absurd theory is one I heard on yt about Eric and Dylan were gays and took a shower together after they played bowls (yes I heard that)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:54 am

1: Eric killed Dylan
2: Eight shooters
3: Columbine was faked by the creators of South Park

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista

Contribution Points : 15605
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 2:56 pm

This channel have some good troughs about columbine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine   Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Conspiracy Theory/General Theory about Columbine
Page 1 of 1