Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?

Go down 
+4
Sabratha
dyonqqr
Screamingophelia
sympathyforEandD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71594
Forum Reputation : 486

Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 7:43 am

Columbine was pretty cut-and-dry and I see no room for conspiracies. But that doesn't stop the Internet from inventing X-files bullshit about psyops and mindcontrol. So what's the weirdest/wackiest Columbine conspiracy theory you've heard?

The popular "multiple shooters" theory is dumb as hell considering it's obviously just the fact that E&D began shooting with their trenchcoats on and later removed them. Cuckoo A witness calls the police reporting two dudes in trenchcoats shooting at people... then another witness reports two dudes in t-shirts shooting at people. OMG CONSPIRACY!! 4 SHOOTERS!!! Dude, they're the same freakin' people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 8:16 am

It's true that Columbine has its fair share of conspiracy theories. But with cases like this it is almost always going to happen.

Actually the "multiple shooter" conspiracy is one of the more believable ones out of the bunch. Much better then the "Walsh Raped Eric" one. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193633
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 8:39 am

I would say Wayne Harris having something to do with 9/11 was one of the weirdest

Because you know of Eric’s writings , Wayne is in the military, and it was Dylan’s birthday

I do sometimes wonder how Eric would have reacted and if he was assaulted like that.

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71594
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 8:46 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
It's true that Columbine has its fair share of conspiracy theories. But with cases like this it is almost always going to happen.

Actually the "multiple shooter" conspiracy is one of the more believable ones out of the bunch. Much better then the "Walsh Raped Eric" one.  Haha

"Eric got jacked in the ass" still cracks me up. Laughing

I found one of those fruitloop conspiracy websites I was talking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This cracked me up: "The German-Speaking Shooter - A few witnesses described a shooter wearing either a red or orange shirt, a trench coat, baggy pants, and who spoke German. It was later learned that German was spoken at 'trench coat mafia' meetings."

The idea of E&D randomly bringing a German guy along who just yelled in German the whole time is pretty ridiculous. E&D probably said some stuff in German because they loved Rammstein and were going through their edgelord Nazi phase.

And "The Balding Man"? Since when were Dylan or Eric "balding"? Laughing Laughing Laughing It just goes to show how witness testimony is super unreliable in stressful situations.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193633
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 9:09 am

sympathyforEandD wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Actually the "multiple shooter" conspiracy is one of the more believable ones out of the bunch. Much better then the "Walsh Raped Eric" one.  Haha

"Eric got jacked in the ass" still cracks me up. Laughing

I found one of those fruitloop conspiracy websites I was talking about: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This cracked me up: "The German-Speaking Shooter - A few witnesses described a shooter wearing either a red or orange shirt, a trench coat, baggy pants, and who spoke German. It was later learned that German was spoken at 'trench coat mafia' meetings."

The idea of E&D randomly bringing a German guy along who just yelled in German the whole time is pretty ridiculous. E&D probably said some stuff in German because they loved Rammstein and were going through their edgelord Nazi phase.

And "The Balding Man"? Since when were Dylan or Eric "balding"? Laughing Laughing Laughing It just goes to show how witness testimony is super unreliable in stressful situations.

Eric was so awkward in that video

I think it was mike who said you would hit that and he pauses for a bit and he’s like of course, who wouldn’t? Just the way he said it was really funny

I could imagine Eric yelling in German on that day. Dylan was just yelling about killing himself

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40609
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 6:37 pm

I personally like the theory (like in the sense it's bizarre and interesing, not genuinely like) I saw a while back that the whole massacre was a kind of blood ritual to immortalize or deitize themselves. By itself, this is startlingly accurate to the shooting's actual aftermath and legacy, but the theory went on that this was a literal metaphysical immortalization and that E&D are just the most recent archetype of a kind of force that's existed throughout history. I wish I could find that post again, it was truly something.

ANOMIC likes this post

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Columbine was actually organized by Bill Clinton's government to promote gun control

Dylan and eric committed the massacre because they were under the control of "HAARP"
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98181
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 10:02 am

margaflor wrote:
Columbine was actually organized by Bill Clinton's government to promote gun control

Dylan and eric committed the massacre because they were under the control of "HAARP"

Ah that shit. I guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing all the "Sandy hook is fake" claims. 🙄

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Juniper

Contribution Points : 29408
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 9:09 pm

-

Last edited by Juniper on Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38404

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 3:44 pm

Eric killed Dylan and then himself?

Inside source: Randy Brown lol

MilverSoxie, Employer_Square and garbagetalker1 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27643
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 4:41 pm

Eric and Dylan were Jewish Defense League/IDF sympathizers that committed the attack in the name of Zionism
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61314

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 5:38 pm

- That Eric and Dylan were played by Matt Stone and Trey Parker and Columbine never happened.
- That Eric and Dylan were athiests that committed the attack against christians.
- That Eric was under MK Ultra because Wayne Harris was in the military and apparently worked at an airbase where they tested it.

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38404

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 6:00 pm

E&D planned it on Hitler’s birthday? then again that's disputed lol

lognifiiskurk and Employer_Square dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?   Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weirdest Columbine conspiracy theory?
Page 1 of 1