Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old conspiracy

Go down 
+5
novaprospekt
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
23september
Rebbie556
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92581
Forum Reputation : 225

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:19 am

youtube user TruthDecay said:
I spoke to mark taylor’s mom Donna Taylor personally.. She said it's no secret that the shooters were arrested and raped 3 months prior by a member of Colorado PD.. She also went on to say the Mark said some of the victims were shot by police firing wildly through the roof. Without evidence it will be still a conspiracy. The only evidence we have so far mark Taylor , Eric under drugs after January’s Eric complained he felt too normal (Probably like mark )so he took ´em off but had Luvox in his system according to autopsy report. A hint?
And Eric’s crappy drawing of the arrests why didn’t Dylan draw this too? We need some words of Eric’s parents about this. Maybe that’s why they’re silent because their lawyer told them so? He told them maybe “it’s not worth to fight cause ur son killed ppl”? Well Eric’s parents get shitstorms already for not getting Eric funeral ,neither claiming his remains.also some of the survivors died mysteriously or were killed .

Your thoughts about that?

TheGuy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:33 am

Mark Taylor has always been the most standout survivor to me. Mostly because his life has had SO many twists and turns in it. I have actually discussed Mark and his Mother Donna a few times in other threads.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's one thread. Also CVA did a video about Mark's situation. But it has since been removed from youtube.  Mad
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] why was this video even removed?
The last I have heard is that Mark and his mom Donna are missing.
&not to forget that Mark put the pharmacy under lawsuit.

Last edited by Rebbie556 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  why was this  even video removed?

Who knows. Rolling Eyes Youtube has become very unstable, maybe they felt it violated something or another.

I don't think CVA would have deleted it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did someone contact CVA about that video? I would like to hear his own opinion on this..
Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:55 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did someone contact CVA about that video? I would like to hear his own opinion on this..

Honestly I just realized that it was missing as I was linking the thread. Also CVA pops up and is active for a little while and then falls off the radar for a bit.

He is a member here though. You could send him a pm and see if he responds. Smile
Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Now that I've had a few seconds to dig, CVA somewhat addressed this on his Twitter account.

Apparently something has happened and he made certain things private and removed things from his channel. Who knows whats going on. Also he said that he was getting a lot of strikes on his content and was preparing for the worst. Likely meaning his channel would get shut down again. scratch
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66840
Forum Reputation : 50

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:20 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Now that I've had a few seconds to dig, CVA somewhat addressed this on his Twitter account.

Apparently something has happened and he made certain things private and removed things from his channel. Who knows whats going on. Also he said that he was getting a lot of strikes on his content and was preparing for the worst. Likely meaning his channel would get shut down again. scratch

that would really suck, I enjoy his channel a lot :/
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96724
Forum Reputation : 1190

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:46 am

There are threads here discussing the Walsh Buttrape incident. You can search for those, but long story short, it is untrue

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 8:54 am

23september wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

that would really suck, I enjoy his channel a lot :/

Agreed. Hopefully he will get things straightened out soon.
Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:20 am

Lizpuff wrote:
There are threads here discussing the Walsh Buttrape incident.  You can search for those, but long story short, it is untrue

True. The rape incident was just another one of those off the crazy chart theories. But also one of the more believed conspiracies surrounding Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but why would they make this Story up? I see no reason for that
Especially mark since he & his mom are still missing...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193796
Forum Reputation : 1317

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:42 am

I’m also confused at the Taylors connection to whomever started the butt rape rumor. Didn’t EthanEmerson shed some light on this?

Lizpuff

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:03 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m also confused at the Taylors connection to whomever started the butt rape rumor. Didn’t EthanEmerson shed some light on this?

Yes.

the rape theory has been around a while. I think Mark and his mom picked up on it and wanted to try to spread it around. Why? Perhaps they are mad at Jeffco for botching Columbine...really I have no idea. But the rape theory came from a notepad titled buttrape that happened to be of Eric's police drawing from the van incident. The title came from a Columbine researcher and was a random title. Had nothing to do with any rape that happened as it did not happen.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:17 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes.

the rape theory has been around a while.  I think Mark and his mom picked up on it and wanted to try to spread it around.  Why?  Perhaps they are mad at Jeffco for botching Columbine...really I have no idea.  But the rape theory came from a notepad titled buttrape that happened to be of Eric's police drawing from the van incident.  The title came from a Columbine researcher and was a random title.  Had nothing to do with any rape that happened as it did not happen.

Thank you Liz!

I do feel bad for Walsh and his family with this rumor going on for so long. He probably could never ever imagined that night when he arrested them that all this would happen. He was just doing his job.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:23 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes.

the rape theory has been around a while.  I think Mark and his mom picked up on it and wanted to try to spread it around.  Why?  Perhaps they are mad at Jeffco for botching Columbine...really I have no idea.  But the rape theory came from a notepad titled buttrape that happened to be of Eric's police drawing from the van incident.  The title came from a Columbine researcher and was a random title.  Had nothing to do with any rape that happened as it did not happen.

Thank you Liz!

I do feel bad for Walsh and his family with this rumor going on for so long. He probably could never ever imagined that night when he arrested them that all this would happen. He was just doing his job.

I can't believe it is still making itself around. That people believe it. If it did happen I am sure Eric would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 11:46 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yes.

Thank you Liz!

I can't believe it is still making itself around.  That people believe it.  If it did happen I am sure Eric would be shouting it from the rooftops.  

Agreed. Never met Eric personally but I don’t think he would keep that in. He would be raving and angry. We would know. If it happened to Dylan nobody would ever know and he probably would’ve just I don’t know what he would’ve done but Eric would’ve yelled
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
I spoke to mark taylor’s mom Donna Taylor personally.. She said it's no secret that the shooters were arrested and raped 3 months prior by a member of Colorado PD.. She also went on to say the Mark said some of the victims were shot by police firing wildly through the roof. Without evidence it will be  still a conspiracy. The only evidence  we have  so far mark Taylor , Eric under drugs after January’s  Eric complained he felt too normal (Probably like mark )so he took ´em off  but had Luvox in his system according to autopsy report. A hint?
And Eric’s crappy drawing of the arrests why didn’t Dylan draw this too? We need some words  of Eric’s parents about this. Maybe that’s why they’re silent because their lawyer told them so?  He told them maybe “it’s not worth  to fight cause ur son killed ppl”? Well Eric’s parents get shitstorms already for not getting Eric funeral ,neither claiming his remains.also some of the survivors died mysteriously or were killed .

I think I'm kinda sick of baseless conspiracy theories that have been disproven time and time again.

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:51 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:
I spoke to mark taylor’s mom Donna Taylor personally.. She said it's no secret that the shooters were arrested and raped 3 months prior by a member of Colorado PD.. She also went on to say the Mark said some of the victims were shot by police firing wildly through the roof. Without evidence it will be  still a conspiracy. The only evidence  we have  so far mark Taylor , Eric under drugs after January’s  Eric complained he felt too normal (Probably like mark )so he took ´em off  but had Luvox in his system according to autopsy report. A hint?
And Eric’s crappy drawing of the arrests why didn’t Dylan draw this too? We need some words  of Eric’s parents about this. Maybe that’s why they’re silent because their lawyer told them so?  He told them maybe “it’s not worth  to fight cause ur son killed ppl”? Well Eric’s parents get shitstorms already for not getting Eric funeral ,neither claiming his remains.also some of the survivors died mysteriously or were killed .

I think I'm kinda sick of baseless conspiracy theories that have been disproven time and time again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. But there are some who aren't as far along in their Columbine journey as others. They may not know that E&D's suspected rape is mostly a conspiracy loosely based on Eric's shitty drawing.

So I don't mind helping someone find actual facts among the bullshit. Smile
Back to top Go down
novaprospekt

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60705
Forum Reputation : 0

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
I spoke to mark taylor’s mom Donna Taylor personally.. She said it's no secret that the shooters were arrested and raped 3 months prior by a member of Colorado PD.. She also went on to say the Mark said some of the victims were shot by police firing wildly through the roof. Without evidence it will be still a conspiracy. The only evidence we have so far mark Taylor , Eric under drugs after January’s Eric complained he felt too normal (Probably like mark )so he took ´em off but had Luvox in his system according to autopsy report. A hint?
And Eric’s crappy drawing of the arrests why didn’t Dylan draw this too? We need some words of Eric’s parents about this. Maybe that’s why they’re silent because their lawyer told them so? He told them maybe “it’s not worth to fight cause ur son killed ppl”? Well Eric’s parents get shitstorms already for not getting Eric funeral ,neither claiming his remains.also some of the survivors died mysteriously or were killed .

CVA debunked this.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98358
Forum Reputation : 440

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Ah the police rape thing again.

No evidence to suggest this ever happened.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78592
Forum Reputation : 25

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you're a great person for taking the time to explain things...I wish you were here when I first started out. It's very helpful when trying to take all this info in and trying to figure out all the truths and lies. Not everyone is at the same level of research and that's not anyone's fault.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. But there are some who aren't as far along in their Columbine journey as others. They may not know that E&D's suspected rape is mostly a conspiracy loosely based on Eric's shitty drawing.

You've got the patience of a saint.

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you're a great person for taking the time to explain things...I wish you were here when I first started out.  It's very helpful when trying to take all this info in and trying to figure out all the truths and lies.  Not everyone is at the same level of research and that's not anyone's fault.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  AWW, that's very kind of you to say. I love you Make no mistake, I don't claim to know EVERYTHING. Sadly I doubt there is anyone who does or for that matter ever will. BUT I will share what true facts I do know, or have learned. Smile

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:58 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

You've got the patience of a saint.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BAHAHA! Hun I'm not even close to saintly. Haha  I do sometimes get frustrated hearing/seeing/reading the SAME Columbine shit over and over and over again. Mad

But I'd much rather spread what truths we do know then let someone keep thinking/believing lies.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60690
Forum Reputation : 25

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 1:33 pm

In general, conspiracies are usually false. Also, it’s no coincidence that people who believe in conspiracies usually believe in quite a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old conspiracy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old conspiracy    Old conspiracy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old conspiracy
Page 1 of 1