Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Stair conspiracy video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105615
Forum Reputation : 102

Joe Stair conspiracy video Empty
PostSubject: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 7:35 pm

Some idiot really made an almost-two-hour video about my brother and his supposed involvement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't report the video on mobile, so if others could, that'd be great. He refuses to pull it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 9:28 pm

What’s you’re opinion of starviego I don’t know if he still persists in believing you’re brother was involved in the coulmbine operation since the archives are over a decade old but he brought up the idea. By the way it must be traumatic to be in the library on 4/20 and to have a brother commit suicide. I’ve studied hanging photos to an intense degree and it seems your brother did partial suspension and briefly struggled hard in the noose and then maybe there was posturing involved but he wouldn’t have felt pain after blood circulation was cut which would have been 1-2 minutes. And nose bleeds occur in maybe about  4% of cases I see so albeit rare not abnormal. So while he may have been in a temporary state of pain it wouldn’t have been as painful in comparison to a full body suspension when your body isn’t in contact with the ground which can be excruciating. Point of reference: katelyn Nicole Davis. I wonder why he did this, and why he would chosen such a difficult method; shooting yourself is much easier. Why do you think people hang themselves so often in third world countries: because they have no access to a firearm and no place to jump. Sorry if what I’ve said offends you.

Last edited by nicolecevario on Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 10:02 pm

I'm glad to see you post again, but ticked that it is because of this, I will report it now. Sad so disgusting. This person should not be making up these things, it's awful.

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 10:23 pm

*eyeroll* Starviego. Of course it's him. I've dealt with him since 2007.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 10:29 pm

nicolecevario wrote:
What’s you’re opinion of starviego I don’t know if he still persists in believing you’re brother was involved in the coulmbine operation since the archives are over a decade old but he brought up the idea. By the way it must be traumatic to be in the library on 4/20 and to have a brother commit suicide. I’ve studied hanging photos to an intense degree and it seems your brother did partial suspension and briefly struggled hard in the noose and then maybe there was posturing involved but he wouldn’t have felt pain after blood circulation was cut which would have been 1-2 minutes. And nose bleeds occur in maybe about  4% of cases I see so albeit rare not abnormal. So while he may have been in a temporary state of pain it wouldn’t have been as painful in comparison to a full body suspension when your body isn’t in contact with the ground which can be excruciating. Point of reference: katelyn Nicole Davis. I wonder why he did this, and why he would chosen such a difficult method; shooting yourself is much easier. Why do you think people hang themselves so often in third world countries: because they have no access to a firearm and no place to jump. Sorry if what I’ve said offends you.

He did it at a place where he knew he'd be found by loved ones (in this case, my step-grandma and my uncle, since it was at Grandpa's print shop) and probably didn't want to traumatize them (further) with a gory scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 10:46 am

If he owned a firearm at the time of his death and still chose hanging he must have been very brave
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 11:14 am

nicolecevario wrote:
If he owned a firearm at the time of his death and still chose hanging he must have been very brave

He did not.
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 48154
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 10:22 am

Are you talking about a Youtuber by the name of Mindshock? This guy has done 15+ hours trying to implicate virtually everyone who ever went to CHS.

Edit: Clicked the link and yes it was who I thought.

Sufficient-weight likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter_Scully_Enjoyer

Contribution Points : 21180
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 12:03 am

Classic schizo posting haha
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61086
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:25 pm

Reported and left a comment about how rediculous the whole thing is. I am sorry you have to go through trauma due to clout chasing assholes like him.

Can I ask? Who seemed to be enjoying the shooting more in the library? Is it true that Dylan was really hollering & getting into it??

PostSubject: Re: Joe Stair conspiracy video   Joe Stair conspiracy video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Stair conspiracy video
Page 1 of 1