Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why is it wrong to kill people?

Go down 
+5
JDM87
tragedy79
Jaan
Undyne
StinkyOldGrapes
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67641
Forum Reputation : 38

Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 6:02 pm

For me, killing for entertainment is not okay. And it is not in fear of any punishment. I think that the matter is inherent in every human empathy is a natural mechanism, which prevents the destruction of each other individuals of the same species. People can reduce their empathy under different circumstances, but only psychopaths do not feel sympathy at all. And I'm definitely not a psychopath.

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72472
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 5:34 am

Unlike many other girls, I enjoy quite a lot gore and bloody violence in movies and games. Nevertheless, I think mindless homicides in the real world are wrong because you could end lives which could enrich yours in some ways. I would never kill for anything in the world somebody who might be completing, let's say, my next favourite book or music album or videogame. Or somebody who helps his/her loved ones on a daily basis. Everybody is useful in their own ways.
While it's true that if you were a serial killer, and you happened to end somebody's life, you could actually prevent bigger tragedies (think about a murderer who kills a person that would've turned out to be a kamikaze in the next couple of years), I think that everybody deserves a chance to live and make the most out of it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justjenna

Contribution Points : 67115
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 5:24 pm

It's wrong because you are removing a life from this world that affects many other people's lives. Because life is an inalienable right. It's wrong because people lives have potential for greatness and by killing them you are removing that potential from the world.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 75017
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 2:30 am

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67641
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 3:37 am

bubbles wrote:
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Or do unto others as they do unto you. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Why is it wrong to kill people?   Why is it wrong to kill people? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it wrong to kill people?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2