Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clue /“Cluelessness “

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92281
Forum Reputation : 225

Clue /“Cluelessness “ Empty
PostSubject: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Funny how the boys gave signals for help before it was too late & one noticed
Some examples:
one of Eric’s classmate asked what he’s doing Eric ‘a answer :”planning for tomorrow “
One of his other classmates said that Eric got pushed by a jock and Eric said “I swear I’m gonna do it someday !” He said Eric said that many times .
Susan Dewitt according to her Eric was complaining about bullying and that mike( I believe mike v from the cafeteria video where Eric was filmed) he said he seemed more hurt than mad .
Other thing I remember I read that I believe Dylan was talking to Zach Heckler on the phone at 1or 2am or something dylan complained about bullying at school he told Zach “don’t worry it will be over soon”.

And basement tapes might be hints too
The good bye tape where at the end poster is shown with the word “clue” maybe we should look for them ...... & we need Dr. Albert’s documents about Eric’s sessions. Dude is hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Eric saying "planning for tomorrow" was his attempt at foreshadowing which he purposely did. By the time 4/19/99 rolled around I highly doubt either of them believe what they said would compromise their plans.

The "clue" they had left in TBT was not meant to be discovered before they were already dead or had at least began the massacre.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:37 pm

I think the Mike that Eric spoke about to Susan was not Mike V. It was Mike Dinkle. Unless I have something mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:45 pm

I believe when Eric and Dylan met with Mark Manes on 4/19 to get the last of the bullets etc. Mark asked Eric if he was going shooting that afternoon/evening and Eric said "Maybe tomorrow"

I am wondering in AMR when Sue wrote about Dylan mentioning a senior prank and then saying "you'll see" if he was talking about an actual prank or if he was telling his mom in a way what he was going to do. Also some speculate giving her a journal with the rendering of "The Scream" was foreshadowing but I think Sue just really liked art, she is a painter.

Also in Dylan and Zach Heckler's college admission essays to The University of Arizona they both talk about a big production in April. Probably Smoke in the Room or Oklahoma but Dylan probably added it to be cheeky so to speak.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:49 pm

I think Dylan giving Sue a book with The Scream was just a coincidence. Just as I believe the big production was actually a play.

I do believe Eric hinted something to Mark Manes...but how could he have really known?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue /“Cluelessness “   Clue /“Cluelessness “ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue /“Cluelessness “
Page 1 of 1