Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking out on dates?

Go down 
+10
lognifiiskurk
Norwegian
slippy123
Mile_High
Lavenderloom
42099_4EVA
SandraSmit19
munchkinphone
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

Asking out on dates?  Empty
PostSubject: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 pm

I thought of something today. Have we ever heard of girls asking Eric or Dylan out?

Excluding Robyn and the prom I haven't heard of a ton of girls being open about that. I wonder if it ever happened and if they would have said yes even if they weren't totally into it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:11 am

Hmm that is an interesting question. scratch

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 67003
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:16 am

I don't think I've ever heard of either of them being asked out. Between the two of them I think Eric would have wrote about it or told someone over Dylan, even though Dylan wrote more about love in his journal. He never wrote about Robyn and what the situation was with her.

Anyone else think Dylan was probably pickier than Eric in a way?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64339
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:31 am

I have read somewhere in the 11k about some girl saying she "might have asked Eric to the School dance" or something like that, but it was regarding middleschool I believe.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 7:33 am

I think this is a great question and I'd be interested to know if there is any evidence of it.

IMO, any girl who may have asked one of them out might have been hesitant to admit it after the shooting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:49 am

Littlelo wrote:
I think this is a great question and I'd be interested to know if there is any evidence of it.

IMO, any girl who may have asked one of them out might have been hesitant to admit it after the shooting...

Agreed. If anyone had liked E or D and asked them out, they most likely wouldn't have ever admitted it after 4/20.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103544
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 am

Ahh, but Eric didn't need anyone to ask him out. He had a girlfriend for a while there, didn't you know? Brenda Parker, oh yes! She told the investigators aaaallll about it. Including how she kept the used condom. Good god! That woman must be a special kind of deranged to not only lie to be a part of it all but to add something like that.

Seriously though, I can see girls asking Eric out because he was outwardly friendly and at least tried to be social. With Dylan, since he was so shy, I don't think girls could have known him well enough (excluding Robyn of course) to want to go on dates with him.

Last edited by SandraSmit19 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:
Ahh, but Eric didn't need anyone to ask him out. He had a girlfriend for a while there, didn't you know? Brenda Parker, oh yes! She told the investigators aaaallll about it. Including how she kept the used condom. Good god! That woman must be a special kind of deranged to not only lie to be a part of it all but to add something like that.

Seriously though, I can see girls asking Eric out because he was outwardly friendly and at least tried to be social. With Dylan, since he was so shy, I don't think girls could have known him well enough (excluding Robyn of course) to want to go on dates with them.

LOL the things people will do for attention. Like they wouldn't have followed up on any of her claims...

I think Eric's extroverted approach with girls almost worked against him because he seemed desperate. But I'm sure he was very approachable at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:58 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:

Yes never forget how Eric was SO proud that he banged Brenda! Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:59 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hmm that is an interesting question. scratch

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha

I feel like you'd have to get him somewhere private or leave a note in his locker. There was an interview at one point with Sue where she was picking him up from school and she yelled his name and he get really upset and embarrassed. If anyone was around and made a comment about it, he'd probably say no.

The first time I started going out with someone, so many of his friends kept coming up to ask me about it etc that I had to tell him I couldn't go out with him. I was so uncomfortable, I liked him but I hated so many people in my business.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 am

Eric had no shame when it came to him striking out with girls. Several of his friends claimed they were trying to help him get a date for prom because he had failed to do it on his own. Safe to say if any girl asked him out, he would have bragged about it lol
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:04 am

Littlelo wrote:
I don't think I've ever heard of either of them being asked out. Between the two of them I think Eric would have wrote about it or told someone over Dylan, even though Dylan wrote more about love in his journal. He never wrote about Robyn and what the situation was with her.

Anyone else think Dylan was probably pickier than Eric in a way?

I do, I think also if Dylan gave someone a chance and he found a flaw he wouldn't be able to overlook it.. like sneezing too loud.

He had someone built up in his head who didn't exist. What if it was Marla or someone who he wrote about but she was a regular teenager, which she probably was. He didn't feel like a "human"

I'm still not sure if I believe the love letter thing.

If you think about it, if there was a love letter on his cross, wouldn't someone have taken a picture of it closer or heard from a victims parent saying "what the hell is this?"

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:06 am

Littlelo wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:

Seriously though, I can see girls asking Eric out because he was outwardly friendly and at least tried to be social. With Dylan, since he was so shy, I don't think girls could have known him well enough (excluding Robyn of course) to want to go on dates with them.

LOL the things people will do for attention. Like they wouldn't have followed up on any of her claims...

I think Eric's extroverted approach with girls almost worked against him because he seemed desperate. But I'm sure he was very approachable at the same time.

Did she try to break into the library windows at some point too?

Why would you want to go in there, it is up there with people who go on boards and pretend they were in the library... WHY?
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
SandraSmit19 wrote:

Did she try to break into the library windows at some point too?

Why would you want to go in there, it is up there with people who go on boards and pretend they were in the library... WHY?  

I think she said something about wanting to lie down on the exact spot Eric died. How would she have even known where he died?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 am

That is actually very sick to me. Hope she got some help...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am

Littlelo wrote:
Eric had no shame when it came to him striking out with girls. Several of his friends claimed they were trying to help him get a date for prom because he had failed to do it on his own. Safe to say if any girl asked him out, he would have bragged about it lol

That is true, just like if Eric got laid we'd know, his friends would know, the mailman would have known...

I think Devon tried to set Dylan up with someone but she said no.

I keep forgetting why Susan didn't go to prom with Eric? Was it too late to get tickets?

It is true though, Dylan was probably too shy for anyone to notice him enough to ask him out. Then if they just knew him from class and he was argumentative or surly it may have been off putting. I think Robyn met him junior year because she said he seemed "rough' but he seemed pretty "preppy" as an underclassmen.

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:17 am

Littlelo wrote:

There are some who believe that Brenda Parker morphed into Lynn Ann. If that is true then there is no help for her. Shocked Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

Littlelo wrote:

Me too and SandraSmit, she'd have to just wander because we didn't have that information for a long time. During the summer the families got to go into the library but that's about it.

Brenda also from what I remembered talked about the way he looked nude and didn't notice his chest deformity AND didn't know what a refractory period was.

She's an awful liar.

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

That is true, just like if Eric got laid we'd know, his friends would know, the mailman would have known...
[/quote]

"I got LAID! You sons of bitches, I FINALLY GOT LAID!" I think it would have went something like that. Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

There are some who believe that Brenda Parker morphed into Lynn Ann. If that is true then there is no help for her. Shocked Cuckoo

I forget she exists. LOL. She's a particular breed of nut.

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

I really don't know about Susan. I'm guessing it was too late. I think they only started hanging out shortly after they met
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:24 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"I got LAID! You sons of bitches, I FINALLY GOT LAID!"  I think it would have went something like that. Haha Roll [/quote]

You have Eric's prose down pat

lol!

I know I said to ignore Robyn, but was I right to say Robyn is the one who asked him to prom and then Dylan asked his mom to pay for it?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:27 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

"I got LAID! You sons of bitches, I FINALLY GOT LAID!"  I think it would have went something like that. Haha Roll

You have Eric's prose down pat

lol!

Quote :
I know I said to ignore Robyn, but was I right to say Robyn is the one who asked him to prom and then Dylan asked his mom to pay for it?

That is EXACTLY how he would have announced it.

Yes, you're right about Robyn.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 am

I've always been told that most guys will say yes to girls even if they don't like them but I'm not sure if that's true for those two.

I think if you were halfway decent looking Eric probably would have but I think going on a date with Dylan if you didn't know him very well would be a lot of awkward silences. So the shyness may have made it hard for girls to want to take that initiative. Or if you saw him pushing girls etc.. I'm still flabbergasted that he got away with so much of that.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 pm

apparently Eric described himself like this: 5'10" 140. Skinny but handsom some say.

So somebody must have said he was handsome at least.

Just hope he does not mean his mom cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

"Who's my handsome little man?" Eric rolls his eyes at his mom. "I am.."   Haha
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66385
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

This I believe, I've heard of that Lynn Ann woman and I think she's beyond crazy and she claims she's in her 20's or something but looks like 50. I mean it's one thing to be curious and have a strong interest in and about Columbine and the shooters but it's another to be a crazed loon and I think that's what Brenda and Lynn Ann are lol

Last edited by 42099_4EVA on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:20 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
apparently Eric described himself like this: 5'10" 140. Skinny but handsom some say.

So somebody must have said he was handsome at least.

lol

Yea, that doesn't count.

In the candid shot in the yearbook he does look handsome. Eric probably would eat it up I bet.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:21 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

This I believe, I've heard of that Lynn Ann woman and I think she's beyond crazy and she claims she's in her 20's or something but looks like 50. I mean there's a thing about being curious and having a strong interest in and about Columbine and the shooters and then there's being a crazed loon and I think that's what Brenda and Lynn Ann are lol

I'm hoping Lynn Ann is a troll. Very much so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:22 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

This I believe, I've heard of that Lynn Ann woman and I think she's beyond crazy and she claims she's in her 20's or something but looks like 50. I mean there's a thing about being curious and having a strong interest in and about Columbine and the shooters and then there's being a crazed loon and I think that's what Brenda and Lynn Ann are lol

No doubt there. That woman is loony.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

LOL me too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think she is. Even trolls have standards and boundaries they usually wont cross. Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:29 pm

Apparently Erics favourite bodypart in women is legs, and Dylan feet. That is funny to me.

I found a drawing Eric did of legs, I suppose that is how he wanted them to look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(In my opinion the drawing suggests he actually meant ass)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:33 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Apparently Erics favourite bodypart in women is legs, and Dylan feet. That is funny to me.

I found a drawing Eric did of legs, I suppose that is how he wanted them to look.

Maybe Eric liked a girl with a healthy ass. scratch
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 pm

I actually think that drawing was not done by Eric.

I would need to find it, but I saw somewhere that he had a "Hell Dog" drawing taped to his wall or closet door or something. He said a friend drew it for him. I think the drawing of the legs was on the reverse side of the paper.

Could be wrong!

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:55 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Yep, first stop back into researching Columbine after 10 years of nothing were the suicide photos and Dylan's foot fetish.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Oh ok, I thought it was weird because that ass did not look very natural and not like something Eric would draw.

That drawing of the cow/dog makes me laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Dylan's foot fetish is so funny to me. And that he admitted to it in writing, knowing someone would probably see it at some point
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Dylan's foot fetish is so funny to me. And that he admitted to it in writing, knowing someone would probably see it at some point

Yea he was apologizing to someone, maybe his muse about that and his bondage, extreme liking.. not just a passing interest... no
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I don't think she is. Even trolls have standards and boundaries they usually wont cross. Haha

I went to her youtube channel, which isn't so bad. It only features videos she liked and there's a lot of baby bunny videos, so I thought 'Okay, that's not too bad'. Then I made the mistake of searching a little more and I found some of her tumblr stuff, and some stuff of her making fun of the victims; Yeah, she's terrible!

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:29 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I went to her youtube channel, which isn't so bad. It only features videos she liked and there's a lot of baby bunny videos, so I thought 'Okay, that's not too bad'. Then I made the mistake of searching a little more and I found some of her tumblr stuff, and some stuff of her making fun of the victims; Yeah, she's terrible!

Yeah I've seen a few of her Tumblr posts where she's making fun of the victims too. Lynn Ann is sick in the head. The victims were just that - victims and regardless of what Eric and Dylan went through, killing people is NOT ok and is NOT the right answer and my heart goes out to the 13 people who were killed on that day, as well as their families, as does my heart go out to Eric and Dylan, but somehow, I think people like Lynn Ann are just very mentally disturbed and they cling on to those like Eric and Dylan, because they have the same mindset as Eric and Dylan had when they committed murder, but they just haven't acted out their murderous ways yet themselves - and that's scary. It's scary to know that there are people like Lynn Ann out there.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Ew I really think she believes she is dating him or that he would have wanted to be with her. She is definitely more than twice the age he was when he died.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Yeah she is mentally disturbed, Last time I saw - (which was back in what - 2001/2002), she said she was twenty-six, twenty-seven but she can't be. She looked then to be in her late fifties, so when Columbine happened, she had to have been in her early fifties. A woman in her early fifties in love with a teenager...um that's sick and I'm sure if Eric were alive, he'd find that creepy and sick as well.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello, I know nothing about Lynn Ann but I just wanted to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the best profilepicture I have ever seen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:07 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Hello, I know nothing about Lynn Ann but I just wanted to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has the best profilepicture I have ever seen Very Happy

Hahaha! Aww thanks, if you want, I can send you the image I have, I love The Walking Dead (well I did before they fired Chandler Riggs) and Norman rocks, so....anyway, thank you Razz
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Yeah, I even follow Norman on instagram. Daryl is absolutely my favourite character. Sure, send me the image I love you
Back to top Go down
Lavenderloom

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 59097

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Do you guys know that Lynn Ann is actually over 50 years old?? But she lies and says she is ONLY 32!! IT'S 100% TRUE, I SWEAR!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 pm

I wonder if she's married or has a real life relationship...
Back to top Go down
Lavenderloom

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 59097

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Oh no! She lives with her brother (who is like 60) in an apartment and she has no life!! All she does is obsess over Eric and talk shit about everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Lavenderloom wrote:
Do you guys know that Lynn Ann is actually over 50 years old?? But she lies and says she is ONLY 32!! IT'S 100% TRUE, I SWEAR!

She also lives in my city!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking out on dates?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next