Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking out on dates?

Go down 
+10
lognifiiskurk
Norwegian
slippy123
Mile_High
Lavenderloom
42099_4EVA
SandraSmit19
munchkinphone
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:04 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Puberty must have hit him hard af cause this does not make sense to me

Wasn't it just like a year between theese two?

Not wanting to be accused of being a "Fangirl" again, but I think this is what the Instagram crowd call a "Glowup" Haha
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64339
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Haha, I guess so Very Happy

wouldn't have dared to say that myself

Signs of high testosterone levels which Eric had is
-arrogance
-impulsiveness
-wider facial area
-stronger jawline
-increased sexdrive
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Shadowed can get away with it! Smile

It's like he went from 12 to 18 in a a matter of months.

Contribution Points : 58721

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:39 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Mile_High wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hmm that is an interesting question. scratch

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha
You hardcore fan-girls never lack the sex jokes, do ya? Rolling Eyes

I am definitely NOT a "Fangirl" thank you very much. Evil or Very Mad  I made a somewhat funny reply to a post. END of story. Rolling Eyes
Seems like it's more of a habit than just a one time "funny reply". This topic and tons of other ones in this section scream tumblr fan-girls. IMHO.

I made one post and ended up getting over 50 replies about how you're not a fan-girl? WTH? A bit overmuch, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 67003
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

How is commenting on someone's change in appearance being a fan of them?

Is anyone here saying "omg so dreamy wish I could have dated him"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:52 pm

I

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Littlelo wrote:
How is commenting on someone's change in appearance being a fan of them?

Is anyone here saying "omg so dreamy wish I could have dated him"?

Shocked

Can't win with some people.

Saying "OMG dreamy" isn't an interesting conversation but neither is "he looked like a troll screwed a frog"

Saying someones looks changed isn't being a fan or anything like that. Even saying someone wasn't ugly isn't being a fan or being infatuated LOL.

You know how many people in my daily life I find not ugly... a lot.. how many do I want to sleep with, MAYBE 1.

Let's think of another word instead of fangirl.

My little artichokes. You're being an artichoke.

I just hate when conversations get derailed with "meh you're a dumb fangirl" BORING.

SG, I think they are confused about the responses, because the conversation continued. Check your settings MH, anytime someone replies to a post you posted in, you will get a notification.

See, I can be friendly.

That being said.

Erik Veik ALSO glowed up and I DO laugh at his whole "OooOOhh" thing because I'm a human being, not a robot.

Just like I cried at the memorial and/or something got in my eye.

I'm still jet lagged, sorry I'm being a dork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Mile_High wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Mile_High wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hmm that is an interesting question. scratch

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha
You hardcore fan-girls never lack the sex jokes, do ya? Rolling Eyes

I am definitely NOT a "Fangirl" thank you very much. Evil or Very Mad  I made a somewhat funny reply to a post. END of story. Rolling Eyes
Seems like it's more of a habit than just a one time "funny reply". This topic and tons of other ones in this section scream tumblr fan-girls. IMHO.

I made one post and ended up getting over 50 replies about how you're not a fan-girl? WTH? A bit overmuch, yeah?

I care not one teeny tiny bit what your opinion is of me or what my posting habits may or may not be. Also I most certainly didn't reply to your post 50 times to defend my Non Fan-girl honor/status. Haha Roll

If you are still having trouble, please refer to the first sentence of my post again and repeat it until you get it. "She cares not one teeny tiny bit what my opinion is of her or what her posting habits may or may not be.."
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:02 pm

"Eric had a glow-up"
Versus
"Guys look at my new Eric Harris pillow case I sleep with it every night" -Lynn Ann

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Littlelo wrote:
"Eric had a glow-up"
Versus
"Guys look at my new Eric Harris pillow case I sleep with it every night" -Lynn Ann

Haha
Back to top Go down
Mile_High

Contribution Points : 58721

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:11 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is getting a bit annoyed seeing every single discussion being taken over by a bunch of married women cracking sex jokes about 17/18 year old teenage boys. What does any of this crap have to do with researching Columbine? The stupid sex jokes aren't even funny and it's not appropriate. Take it to tumblr.

Jesus stop derailing every single discussion with this junk.

mflergen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:18 pm

If you think the thread has been derailed, do you care to comment something of relevance to get us back on track?

Not trying to be cheeky, genuine request.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105913
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
Eric was probably more approachable than Dylan but he was way too desperate and it was obvious. Girls talk and I'm sure it didn't help that when he asked someone out, they could probably name five other girls they knew that he asked out before them. You never want to feel like someone's second, third, or seventeenth choice.

In Eric's senior pictures he looks like a kid that would fair pretty decent at getting girls. Of course, he was dressed nice and had a decent hairstyle. When you throw in wearing trenchcoats, not really caring about your look and have a really weird/creepy personality your prospects will go down fairly quickly. Dylan, well to me he wasn't the greatest looking. He wasn't like dead ass ugly, but I can see why he never went on dates whereas Eric I can. Susan seemed to like Eric, as I wrote above she said something along the lines of "I could of loved you" after the shooting so it was a very high possibility that they could have dated and took things to the next level.

As I said...
Back to top Go down
Lavenderloom

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 59097

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Mile_high you are ridiculous!! I dont know why you care so much!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 pm

Lavenderloom wrote:
Mile_high you are ridiculous!! I dont know why you care so much!!

I posted an article once from Dwayne Fusselier (sp?) I believe talking about a similar subject when it came to E and D and being teens and dating etc. it's something they spoke about in their journals and was tantamount in them feeling included in their school community etc.

The subject is in the title of the thread, do I have to do trigger warnings?

If you wanted to add something it's fine, but scolding people isn't the best way.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Also we are talking about a sensitive subject anyway .. kids being murdered and all.  Sad

We mention things far worse than someone glowing  up. What about when we talk about when Lance Kirklin got shot in the face. I'm far more offended by that, I'm more offended by Lauren getting shot multiple times long after she died.

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 pm

I agree, there are very sensitive topics discussed here.

And the topic of this thread is not unrelated to what we were discussing anyway...them getting asked out and the way girls viewed them. It's not like we started talking about this on the car bomb thread.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64339

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Cory Friesen [10,727/10,731]
Dylan dated some girl named kristen.

Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

Is this true?

Kristen Theibault? She was a member of the TCM if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember seeing a full interview with her in the 11k. Just a short paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Pg. 10,777 - Alex Marsh also mentions this:
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Is this true?

Kristen Theibault? She was a member of the TCM if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember seeing a full interview with her in the 11k. Just a short paragraph.

It was speculated that she was one of the ones he wrote the poems about.

She is another one who referred to him as a "best friend"

Maybe it was another group dating thing? A bunch of people go out but you kind of go your separates ways or have personal conversations? You feel it out so to speak?

Here is something interesting that I read about Dylans opinion on Eric

Danielle Danford said that she’d met Dylan Klebold in her Freshman year (his Senior year), and that she met him through Kristen Theibault.  She said they usually met him out in the parking lot by his car.  She described Dylan Klebold as a good kid and she didn’t know of him having any major problems.  She said their conversations never was really involved.  Their conversations usually revolved around how their days were going.  She knew that Dylan Klebold was into the rock group Rammstein, and that’s all he seemed to talk about.  He would ask if they’d heard their new CD or the new album or new songs.  She said she never had any conversations about him being picked on, but she knew that the jocks had been giving him trouble.  She said that on one occasion, he spoke about how the jocks were giving him trouble but he didn’t elaborate any further.  She said that she had heard from Klebold that he was friends with Eric Harris and that in one conversation she remembers Klebold telling her that Eric Harris’ life revolved around guns and that was all he ever talked about.

Dylan seemed to fall hard and fast. Anyone who paid a little attention to him could have been a 'love" it's a very teenager thing. I was the same way. I wanted a romance and eyes meeting across the room etc..

I actually met my first BF (we were together for 6 years) when he bumped into me and made me spill my coffee LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Littlelo wrote:

I wonder when that was?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Is this true?

Maybe it was another group dating thing? A bunch of people go out but you kind of go your separates ways or have personal conversations? You feel it out so to speak?

Danielle Danford said that she’d met Dylan Klebold in her Freshman year (his Senior year), and that she met him through Kristen Theibault.  She said they usually met him out in the parking lot by his car.  She described Dylan Klebold as a good kid and she didn’t know of him having any major problems.  She said their conversations never was really involved.  Their conversations usually revolved around how their days were going.  She knew that Dylan Klebold was into the rock group Rammstein, and that’s all he seemed to talk about.  He would ask if they’d heard their new CD or the new album or new songs.  She said she never had any conversations about him being picked on, but she knew that the jocks had been giving him trouble.  She said that on one occasion, he spoke about how the jocks were giving him trouble but he didn’t elaborate any further.  She said that she had heard from Klebold that he was friends with Eric Harris and that in one conversation she remembers Klebold telling her that Eric Harris’ life revolved around guns and that was all he ever talked about.

Dylan seemed to fall hard and fast. Anyone who paid a little attention to him could have been a 'love" it's a very teenager thing. I was the same way. I wanted a romance and eyes meeting across the room etc..

I actually met my first BF (we were together for 6 years) when he bumped into me and made me spill my coffee LOL

It's interesting that Dylan mentioned Eric's obsession with guns. He always seemed to be more into the weapons than Dylan TBH. I wonder if he ever got annoyed that it was all he wanted to talk about? Did Dylan want to have deeper conversations?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Is this true?

It's interesting that Dylan mentioned Eric's obsession with guns. He always seemed to be more into the weapons than Dylan TBH. I wonder if he ever got annoyed that it was all he wanted to talk about? Did Dylan want to have deeper conversations?

The more I learn about Dylan the more I think he did. He really craved deep connections, he had it with Zach but then when Zach drifted away he kept feeling more and more isolated. Things were so surface and vapid.

I would love to know what the fight was about between Eric and Dylan when they didn't talk for a week?

I don't have the 11k pages but there's been many comments about Eric's one track mind when talking to people and kind of just going off to play video games and not hanging out with others.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105913
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Is this true?

Dylan was a hopeless romantic for sure. Many might disagree with me but I do believe if he had fallen in love and had a meaning relationship with someone he would of had a change of heart about his grim outlook on life and possibly would of never went NBK. Eric on the other hand, I don't think anything would of stopped him from acting out.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What do you think would have happened if he thought he found love and "the one" and she broke up with him?

I think he would have tried to guilt her into staying with him and threatened suicide. He pretty much did that in the love letter he wrote and never sent.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Littlelo wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] What do you think would have happened if he thought he found love and "the one" and she broke up with him?

I think he would have tried to guilt her into staying with him and threatened suicide. He pretty much did that in the love letter he wrote and never sent.

I think he'd have a hard time coping.

Heaven forbid if she cheated on him...

I think there would be a big difference between Dylan as a friend and Dylan as a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I think he'd have a hard time coping.

Heaven forbid if she cheated on him...

I think there would  be a big difference between Dylan as a friend and Dylan as a boyfriend.

Yes, so true. I feel like he would have gotten possessive and distanced himself from his friends if he found someone that he fell hard for.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Agreed.

I think he had a lot of good qualities but there was SO much else going on with him that he needed to work on.

Plus the horror she would go through if they were dating during NBK.

I'm trying to match up when he supposedly went out with Kristin to his journal entries.

I think his last love letter about committing suicide is to someone he doesn't know. I think that was verified.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Littlelo wrote:

bump

So it was Alex who said she thought Kristen was dating Dylan not that Kristen thought she was dating Dylan, which makes a lot more sense...

I read Kristen's VERY brief statement but she doesn't mention going out with Dylan.

I am procrastinating in a way but also looking at the 11k as part of my research for something I am writing.

It is such a rabbit hole.

Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79353
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 2:35 pm

If you read 'The search for truth at Columbine' Eric did go out with a number of girls. Im not exactly sure how many.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61414
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 7:55 pm

I think at one point Eric and Dylan dated the same girl, not sure of her name though.
There was a reddit post I saw that was written by a girl (student at Columbine) who had a crush on Dylan so I wouldn't doubt that girls probably would have asked them out given the right circumstances.

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 8:18 pm

I remember that testimony of Susan's mother saying that Eric had called asking for Susan and when she told him that she was not at her house, her tone of voice became very annoyed and angry. I think Eric's anger issues may have affected his interpersonal relationships.
Back to top Go down
johncena

Contribution Points : 30679

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 4:25 pm

margaflor wrote:
I remember that testimony of Susan's mother saying that Eric had called asking for Susan and when she told him that she was not at her house, her tone of voice became very annoyed and angry.  I think Eric's anger issues may have affected his interpersonal relationships.

he seems like the type to do that anyways
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 31226
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 8:27 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I think at one point Eric and Dylan dated the same girl, not sure of her name though.

I think her name might have been Sasha Jacob's

Employer_Square and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 28224

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 11:08 pm

At First before i saw OPs post i thought this was gonna be an incel post because I have seen so much on here recently… how times Are changing

MilverSoxie, Employer_Square and Vluptune like this post

FalloutDude dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34630
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 12:41 am

incelgnorance wrote:
At First before i saw OPs post i thought this was gonna be an incel post because I have seen so much on here recently… how times Are changing

Same lol.

FalloutDude and Vluptune like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 am

Considering I'm a woman who has a significant other... you would be wrong Smile

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking out on dates?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3