Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asking out on dates?

Go down 
+10
lognifiiskurk
Norwegian
slippy123
Mile_High
Lavenderloom
42099_4EVA
SandraSmit19
munchkinphone
Littlelo
Screamingophelia
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavenderloom

Lavenderloom

Contribution Points : 59097
Forum Reputation : 0

Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Omg have you ever seen her? I bet she is way more scary looking in person.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 9:16 pm

I haven't but now I'm going to keep my eyes peeled lol

Contribution Points : 58721

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:34 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Hmm that is an interesting question. scratch

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha
You hardcore fan-girls never lack the sex jokes, do ya? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 8:27 am

Mile_High wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I think Dylan likely would have spontaneously com-busted from sheer embarrassment, even if he did somewhat like the girl. In my opinion I think Eric would have been the one to say yes on the off chance of maybe getting laid. Haha

I am definitely NOT a "Fangirl" thank you very much. Evil or Very Mad I made a somewhat funny reply to a post. END of story. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66385
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 9:57 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Mile_High wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I am definitely NOT a "Fangirl" thank you very much. Evil or Very Mad  I made a somewhat funny reply to a post. END of story. Rolling Eyes

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think the crazed fan-girls are on Tumblr, from what I've seen, a majority of the people here just have an interest in knowing the inner mindset of the shooters and wanting to truly understand why this tragedy happened.

Seriously, anyone who is a "fan-girl" of these shooters are part of the problem of bullying and orchestrated mental illness (and no, with all due respect, I decline to go into what orchestrated mental illness is, I'm sorry).

The bad actions of these shooters should not be romanticized nor should it be something to be fascinated over. Their bad actions were bad and wrong and it's not something that's fun. Eric and Dylan weren't actors, they weren't rock stars, no matter what they went through, they were murderers.  To have sympathy for what they endured because of their mental illness is one thing, but to be "fans" of theirs or "fan-girls (or boys)" of theirs is another thing that's totally crazed and shows a mental imbalance in a person's mind and I'd suggest that person seek the help of a therapist.

As with myself, I am in no way a fan of theirs nor am I a fan-girl of theirs, but I am sympathetic with the fact that they were mentally ill and needed help, but instead of helping, a lot of people (not all but a lot) just stood back and watched the train-wreck of Eric and Dylan. So because of that, my heart goes out to the thirteen innocent souls and Eric and Dylan and, I don't know, I feel like a majority of the ones on this forum feels the same way - at least that's what I thought.

Now if you want to be a fan-girl of anyone, be a fan-girl of Jeffrey Dean Morgan's, a.k.a "Negan" on The Walking Dead. Razz lol!

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:27 am

Joking around does not a fangirl make.

I agree with you and SG.

And yea anyone whose a fan or condones has to get their damn head examined

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Joking around does not a fangirl make.

EXACTLY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 67003
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:51 am

Big difference between condoning and sympathizing.

Also, if we were never allowed to joke on here for fear of being called a "fan", the conversations would be extremely dry. E&D were goofy kids, it's only normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:00 am

Littlelo wrote:

Also, if we were never allowed to joke on here for fear of being called a "fan", the conversations would be extremely dry. E&D were goofy kids, it's only normal.

Very true! Me and Screamingophelia have actually discussed the possibilities of people assuming we were "Fan-Girls" because we joke around about things like that! Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105913
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 am

I feel like they both could of tried harder to get laid nearing the end. I mean shit if I knew I was going to die I'd fuck anything just to see what it was like and to not die a virgin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:03 am

slippy123 wrote:
I feel like they both could of tried harder to get laid nearing the end. I mean shit if I knew I was going to die I'd fuck anything just to see what it was like and to not die a virgin Very Happy

Shocked Haha Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Very true! Me and Screamingophelia have actually discussed the possibilities of people assuming we were "Fan-Girls" because we joke around about things like that! Haha Roll

We sure have! Razz
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:07 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Shocked Haha Roll

I'm disappointed in Eric he was the one who had the most follow through!

I still contend if Dylan asked Robyn for something she may have been down.

Was she dating, dating that guy from the emails? Or did they break up?

I don't remember where I saw those
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:09 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Shocked Haha Roll

I feel like if Eric REALLY tried he could of fucked someone, even if they looked like grimace from sesame street, and I would bet anything that Robyn would of given up to Dylan in a heartbeat, she seemed to really have a thing for him. Imagine having the title of "taking one of the Columbine shooters virginity". Pretty sure she had something going on with the guy from the emails but they broke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:12 am

slippy123 wrote:

I feel like if Eric REALLY tried he could of fucked someone, even if they looked like grimace from sesame street,

LOL
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64339

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I doubt Eric could have done more than he did. He asked out three girls from the same hair salon for christ sake, and multiple times as well. Tried to get phone numbers all the time and talked about reconnecting with girls he knew from 7 years back.

The "you can come inside while the car heats up" to Susan, to me is a very transparent line. I feel like he did everything he could.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:17 am

slippy123 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Shocked Haha Roll

I feel like if Eric REALLY tried he could of fucked someone, even if they looked like grimace from sesame street, and I would bet anything that Robyn would of given up to Dylan in a heartbeat, she seemed to really have a thing for him. Imagine having the title of "taking one of the Columbine shooters virginity". Pretty sure she had something going on with the guy from the emails but they broke up.

Then the troll comments towards poor Robyn "maybe if you were any good he wouldn't have had to kill people"

Brooks, the guy from the Tanner Gun show, The blind janitor all got the vibe Robyn wanted Dylan.

See, joking is fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:18 am

Eric referred to himself as a "rapist" in his journal but I honestly don't believe he would have done that. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:20 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Shocked Haha Roll

Then the troll comments towards poor Robyn "maybe if you were any good he wouldn't have had to kill people"

Brooks, the guy from the Tanner Gun show, The blind janitor  all got the vibe Robyn wanted Dylan.

See, joking is fun lol!

Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:23 am

Littlelo wrote:
Eric referred to himself as a "rapist" in his journal but I honestly don't believe he would have done that. What do you guys think?

I don't believe he was capable of that. It can be a slippery slope with crime but Eric did have the chance, he has a girl in his room and reverted back to polite Eric

I think he was a teenage boy with a lot of hormones who wanted to have sex.

People are putting 2017 eyes on 1999 talk

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:24 am

Littlelo wrote:

How how can one be a rapist when they are a virgin? scratch

But seriously, Eric had a whole Library full of girls completely at his mercy, he was armed. He had plenty of time, yet he didn't rape anyone. Why? Simply because he wasn't a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:26 am

I agree with both of you!

Just another case of him being "all talk"
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:34 am

munchkinphone wrote:

I doubt Eric could have done more than he did. He asked out three girls from the same hair salon for christ sake, and multiple times as well. Tried to get phone numbers all the time and talked about reconnecting with girls he knew from 7 years back.

The "you can come inside while the car heats up" to Susan, to me is a very transparent line. I feel like he did everything he could.

Because he was creepy about it. I never said he would get top-notch girls, but at that point, he could of gotten something. Susan was actually a pretty girl, and she even wrote something after the shooting saying "I could of loved you", so she obviously liked him. If he stuck around they could of possibly dated and done the deed. He wasn't that bad looking of a guy. Dylan on the other hand other than Robyn, he was probably out of luck.

Last edited by slippy123 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:36 am

To say that he couldn't have been a rapist because of him choosing not to rape someone in his school in front of his friend while the police are coming sounds pretty weird to me.

I believe he was not motivated enough to rape someone because making himself hated by a girl like that and having to rape to get laid would emasculate him further and leave him feeling even more worthless.

He might have been mentally able to do such a thing but he probably did not think it would give him what he wanted
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:45 am

Dylan was tall AF, girls love that shit. Eric was skinny and small.

But you are right, Eric could've lowered his standards to get laid maybe...
He probably wouldn't have to if he just stopped acting so desparate. I'm pretty young so I dont know what the thing was back in the 90s but to me, asking out three girls at their workplace and then go back there over and over again is pretty insane.

I think he would have had more luck if he just acted more like he did not care.

Dylans standards were to high to ever give him anything.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:48 am

Agreed about Dylan's standards. I think he idealized everything, even the kind of girls he wanted to be with. And I think he was ok with that to some extent.

Eric on the other hand probably could have lowered his standards, got laid, and been content with what he got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:51 am

munchkinphone wrote:
To say that he couldn't have been a rapist because of him choosing not to rape someone in his school in front of his friend while the police are coming sounds pretty weird to me.

I believe he was not motivated enough to rape someone because making himself hated by a girl like that and having to rape to get laid would emasculate him further and leave him feeling even more worthless.

He might have been mentally able to do such a thing but he probably did not think it would give him what he wanted

I was mainly making light of the fact that he could have IF he had been so inclined to not die a virgin.

Mentally anyone can do anything, yet physically going through with it is another story.

Also the rest of your post pretty much sums up why most men don't become rapists in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:55 am

munchkinphone wrote:

He probably wouldn't have to if he just stopped acting so desparate. I'm pretty young so I dont know what the thing was back in the 90s but to me, asking out three girls at their workplace and then go back there over and over again is pretty insane.

We can tell how much they liked his height by all the girls that flocked to him Rolling Eyes Sorry but you can be 11 feet tall but in highschool looks triumph everything. I agree their standards were much too high though.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:55 am

Ouch. That offends me a bit actually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but to some extent I agree with you. I would hope men dont rape also because of having empathy with the female and not just egocentrical factors.

I feel like I have a mental blockage of some sort when it comes to thinking about raping other people, I just mean that he probably did not have that at all.

But yes I agree, him getting laid was less important to him than NBK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 11:59 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Ouch. That offends me a bit actually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but to some extent I agree with you. I would hope men dont rape also because of having empathy with the female and not just egocentrical factors.

I feel like I have a mental blockage of some sort when it comes to thinking about raping other people, I just mean that he probably did not have that at all.

I did say the reason why "most" men don't become rapists. I didn't mean to imply all men. Smile

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:01 pm

slippy123 wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

We can tell how much they liked his height by all the girls that flocked to him Rolling Eyes Sorry but you can be 11 feet tall but in highschool looks triumph everything. I agree their standards were much too high though.

I dont think Eric is as handsome as other people seem to think. Maybe because, to me, he fulfills some kind of stereotype of annoying insecure boys in general which Dylan does not. But you are right, when it comes to highschool I guess Eric had way more potential in that area.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:03 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

I did say the reason why "most" men don't become rapist. I didn't mean to imply all men. Smile  

So there is hope after all cheers
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Eric was probably more approachable than Dylan but he was way too desperate and it was obvious. Girls talk and I'm sure it didn't help that when he asked someone out, they could probably name five other girls they knew that he asked out before them. You never want to feel like someone's second, third, or seventeenth choice.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 pm

On that note, I wonder if he would have had gotten further on the date with Susan if he had not asked out her two colleagues first. What do you think? Maybe she would've come inside while waiting for the car to heat up.

Kiss on the lips maybe at least?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Girls talk and I'm sure it didn't help that when he asked someone out, they could probably name five other girls they knew that he asked out before them. You never want to feel like someone's second, third, or seventeenth choice.

Very true. Eric seemed to dangle his lure hoping to catch just about ANYTHING! Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Eric kissed Susan on the cheek, maybe he could have gotten a peck on the lips goodbye if he tried. Doubt anything further though.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

munchkinphone wrote:

I've read / noticed there's almost like a class level with criminals.

They wanted to be remembered as "bad ass rebels" with guns and bombs and quips not rapists

Just an alternate POV
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
On that note, I wonder if he would have had gotten further on the date with Susan if he had not asked out her two colleagues first. What do you think? Maybe she would've come inside while waiting for the car to heat up.

Kiss on the lips maybe at least?

I think so, I would've felt like last choice if the guy asked all these other people out first.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

He probably wouldn't have to if he just stopped acting so desparate. I'm pretty young so I dont know what the thing was back in the 90s but to me, asking out three girls at their workplace and then go back there over and over again is pretty insane. I

I dont think Eric is as handsome as other people seem to think. Maybe because, to me, he fulfills some kind of stereotype of annoying insecure boys in general which Dylan does not. But you are right, when it comes to highschool I guess Eric had way more potential in that area.

SO in the shallow end alert/possible FG sounding remarks . Proceed with caution. I don't think Dylan was unattractive. In his RNN interview he was pretty dang close to handsome. If he grew up to look similar to Byron... wouldn't be an issue.

It was his shyness, his depression and anger (attitude) and yes he was picky and had an idea of who he wanted. At the end he resigned himself to NBK and that his soulmate was in another dimension or whatever.

I wonder if Marla was his dream girl from the poems and her date fell through and she told Dylan she'd go with him if he'd ditch Robyn.

Also there's the supposed love letter on his cross
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Eric was probably more approachable than Dylan but he was way too desperate and it was obvious. Girls talk and I'm sure it didn't help that when he asked someone out, they could probably name five other girls they knew that he asked out before them. You never want to feel like someone's second, third, or seventeenth choice.

In Eric's senior pictures he looks like a kid that would fair pretty decent at getting girls. Of course, he was dressed nice and had a decent hairstyle. When you throw in wearing trenchcoats, not really caring about your look and have a really weird/creepy personality your prospects will go down fairly quickly. Dylan, well to me he wasn't the greatest looking. He wasn't like dead ass ugly, but I can see why he never went on dates whereas Eric I can. Susan seemed to like Eric, as I wrote above she said something along the lines of "I could of loved you" after the shooting so it was a very high possibility that they could have dated and took things to the next level.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

He probably wouldn't have to if he just stopped acting so desparate. I'm pretty young so I dont know what the thing was back in the 90s but to me, asking out three girls at their workplace and then go back there over and over again is pretty insane. I

SO in the shallow end alert/possible FG sounding remarks . Proceed with caution. I don't think Dylan was unattractive. In his RNN interview he was pretty dang close to handsome. If he grew up to look similar to Byron... wouldn't be an issue.

It was his shyness, his depression and anger (attitude) and yes he was picky and had an idea of who he wanted. At the end he resigned himself to NBK and that his soulmate was in another dimension or whatever.

I wonder if Marla was his dream girl from the poems and her date fell through and she told Dylan she'd go with him if he'd ditch Robyn.

Yes, I agree. Dylan was good looking junior year, probably because of dressing casually. He has rather prominent facial features which was not so well complemented by getting long hair and weird clothes.

Also Eric in his senior photos looks nothing like Eric in school according to me. If I was new to columbine I probably would not even be sure that they were the same person. Am I the only one who feels like that? Suspect

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:

Yes, I agree. Dylan was good looking junior year, probably because of dressing casually. He has rather prominent facial features which was not so well complemented by getting long hair and weird clothes.

Also Eric in his senior photos looks nothing like Eric in school according to me. If I was new to columbine I probably would not even be sure that they were the same person. Am I the only one who feels like that? Suspect

No I agree 100%! It's so weird, I feel like the different photos we have of Eric make him look completely different in each one. The senior pics are nothing like how he looked in the Eric in Columbine video.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Right! I have been thinking about that for a long time but nobody has ever mentioned it so I was like, I guess that's just me.

I feel like his noseshape and jawline in particular changes alot between pictures.

In the Eric in columbine video he doesn't have a prominant jawline and his nose looks a bit convex and then in the senior photos all of a sudden he has a jawline and a concave nose.

Also there is that old picture of him where he suddenly has puffy cheeks and smaller eyes. scratch

Last edited by munchkinphone on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Also in some videos he looks like his hair is thinning...
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Right! I have been thinking about that for a long time but nobody has ever mentioned it so I was like, I guess that's just me.

I feel like his noseshape and jawline in particular changes alot between pictures.

In the Eric in columbine video he doesn't have a prominant jawline and his nose looks a bit convex and then in the senior photos all of a sudden he has a jawline and a concave nose.

Also there is that old picture of him where he suddenly has puffy cheeks and smaller eyes. scratch

That's why I thought the Eric in Columbine video was from sophomore or junior year. He looked so slight and young.

Dylan didn't photograph as well as Eric and I think the more wild his hair got the more "odd" he came off. Though the behind the Blackjack video is nice.

I still really can't see his damn mustache and goatee
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Puberty must have hit him hard af cause this does not make sense to me

Wasn't it just like a year between theese two?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Random question but since we're talking about appearances and such...are there any photos or video of either of them in their Blackjack uniforms?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:55 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Puberty must have hit him hard af cause this does not make sense to me

Wasn't it just like a year between theese two?

Depending on when senior portraits were taken I don't even think that much time came between them. The difference is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Senior pics were the summer before senior year

I've not seen a picture of the uniforms

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 5:03 pm

This makes me even more interested in how much high levels of testosterone played a part in his aggressive behaviours. It is obvious that Eric must have had extremely high levels to be able to change appearance that fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking out on dates?    Asking out on dates?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking out on dates?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next