Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?

Go down 
+6
Jenn
lastmealpotatoskins
munchkinphone
Draw_It_White
Screamingophelia
DooMRebel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Shit ...someone find out the lunch menu for the day. lets crack the case!

On it!

I bet it's out there
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

We still can't get past those damn potatoes! Haha

They will haunt us always.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:27 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan had what the ME stated were potato skins. Either from dinner or maybe potatoes eaten that day.

Flash forward 3/4 years, depositions released, us "I cannot believe how much info we have from Wayne and Kathy? Wow!!

But the potatoes... were they fried or did he have baked potatoes? Do homicidal, depressed teens put ketchup on potatoes???
Chris Harper Mercer said his favourite food was potatoes in his manifesto. Could this be the cause of all the school shootings? Is it those gosh darn potatoes?

Eric Harris had a potato gun

Short answer, yes.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66528
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:28 pm

Omg it's a potato-spiracy
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Short answer, yes.
Maybe that's what they commit the attack with! Instead of using their guns, they used potato guns! Then they commit suicide with the potato guns which is why he had potatoes in his stomach!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Who needs the 11k with us on the case!

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:36 am

Littlelo wrote:

Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Short answer, yes.

This is killing me! LOL  Eric and his assault tater gun!. Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Haha

LOL

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 9:15 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
New potato theory for shits and gigglesz

Wasn't caught on CCTV, but he ate potatoes off of some kids lunch tray in the cafeteria...monster

I mean it IS possible. scratch Eric was drinking out of some random kid's cup. So why couldn't Dylan have grabbed a handful of something potato-ish? Haha
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 am

I know if it was my last meal i'd want a nice porterhouse cooked medium rare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am

W.A.R. wrote:

Would you want a baked potato or fries on the side? Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:24 am

Honestly I don't find the cafeteria theory too far fetched. Fries/potatoes are something that would be very common to serve with a school lunch...just saying.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 am

I always assumed Dylan thought of the prom dinner as his last meal.

I'd have roasted potatoes!

Littlelo all kidding aside, it makes sense Smile there was probably some fries or potatoes for lunch, it's standard and potatoes are cheap.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

Welp...looks like they were serving Chinese food that day:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 am

Also who's to say that the fries weren't the home-style type that had the skin left on them? Which is where the potato skins in his stomach could have came from?

It's not like the potato skins could ONLY come from a baked potato that he may or may not have eaten with a steak at Outback. scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Littlelo wrote:
Welp...looks like they were serving Chinese food that day:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Was there more then one line? My high school would have different lines for different meals served on the same day.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:36 am

Yeah that doesn't mean anything, I doubt there was just one option that day, but hey there's a new little trivia tidbit lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am

Littlelo wrote:
Yeah that doesn't mean anything, I doubt there was just one option that day, but hey there's a new little trivia tidbit lol.

LOL
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

Would you want a baked potato or fries on the side? Haha

Yes some piping hot steak fries would be marvelous Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

LOL

An answer but then so many more questions.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:33 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Short answer, yes.

Rare footage of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold during the massacre while confronting some students (including the cameraman).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Short answer, yes.

Rare footage of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold during the massacre while confronting some students (including the cameraman).

That video is hilarious! Although with the thick accents I was only able to understand like 4 or 5 words. I could decipher f*cking, ginger, cunt, dumpling? and youtube! The rest was kind of jumbled.

But the camera guy's commentary(what I could make out) and laugh made up for it. LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?   Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan had dinner in steak house on 19th April?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2