Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold.

Go down 
+62
Darkness
warmpup
navthiz
mflergen
Triggerhippie86
Juniper
Cresearch
Xtina
Prince_Bren
Saoradh
bit_bit46
lognifiiskurk
D0mino
Jaymie
REBELVODKA
Lavitax
HanShotFirst
Reznor
Onyx
Ladyloki616
v1lla1n
aperiogaming1
Missdark
LPorter101
Rebbie556
ohnoesemily
true_crime
jokey
Guest83142
Antarath
kamm1997
hallywayhomicide
sororityalpha
Ericishuman
AmeliaDK.
rae21
rebel2013
SandraSmit19
gutslut
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
Jenna horse
Screamingophelia
Oldmare
worm
Lizpuff
Jea
04daviszoe
munchkinphone
BehindZeroProxies
dayzrp
sscc
Littlelo
lissy.tc
1Mare1
Kiwik
spidEr
Smiggles94
Sabratha
myshame
macks_ant86
Jenn
66 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 8:35 am

Dylan Bennet Klebold (September 11, 1981 – April 20, 1999) was an American high school senior and one of the two students who committed the Columbine High School massacre on April 20, 1999.
This thread is for pictures of Dylan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kinkeloukaitis and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64846
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Fyi new footage of Dylan just appeared (came from the speech Sue recently gave at Breakfast of Champions) , it's not alot . Just a few seconds from an extended version of Dylan behind Blackjack.

Full video
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 7:20 pm

Thanks, Magnaphoria!
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97565
Forum Reputation : 440

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:36 am

macks_ant86 wrote:

I do't recall seeing this one before. You can clearly see the snow in the background.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64846

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 am

Sabratha wrote:
I do't recall seeing this one before. You can clearly see the snow in the background.

I believe the photo is courtesy of the Klebold family and is in Sue Klebold's book, so has only recently been released. It shows Robyn pining a boutonniere on Dylan the afternoon of their prom, three days before the shooting. 

rebelrebel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 2:15 am

Baby photos?
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:01 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69551
Forum Reputation : 145

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:25 am

I hope we can see that blackjack video of Dylan, gives us feel of how he looked while he was working in there. It seems to belong as unlicensed 'stock footage' that news have access to.
Westygalery wrote:
Baby photos?
They are in the thread about photos from Sue's interview.
Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:46 am

interesting
Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: wow never ever seen this one   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:

Nothing much to it but I cant believe there are still photos i havent seen
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:28 pm

I was in the area last week and took a couple pics for you guys. I got lost and ended up in Deer Creek Canyon:

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:47 am

That is some beautiful scenery. The Klebolds lived in a really nice place. I can see why they would want to raise a family there

It's interesting too because I always thought of them as a lot more well of than me but Dylan ranted about ungrateful rich snobs, but his house seemed like a palace. I thought of him as someone very rich back then. I disdained Dylan at one point as being a rich snob with friends and no problems who shot up a school. I know I was very wrong now and I have a ton of empathy for him and his family.

Equatrash and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 pm

That whole neighborhood was pretty nice. I'm sure nowadays its probably pretty expensive to live in that area. All the houses are huge and its actually in pretty close proximity to Denver.

I bet even back then you'd have to be well off to live in Dylan's neighborhood. He lived in an ideal location - on the outskirts of the town where its more rural, but not so isolated that you can't just drive a couple minutes to get to anything. Having that beautiful landscape as your back yard while being only about 20 minutes from a major city... He literally had it all location wise. I think he was just hard to please, very unsatisfied and a little ungrateful. He probably saw that as his *parents'* house and not his, like a lot of teenagers do.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 2:04 am

I don't think I can link it but I recently came across a small video clip of Dylan walking and smiling at the camera, it looks like he was hiking. I remember seeing it some time ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where was it from?
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61544
Forum Reputation : 10

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:43 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't think I can link it but I recently came across a small video clip of Dylan walking and smiling at the camera, it looks like he was hiking. I remember seeing it some time ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where was it from?

That's him walking out of school. If I recall correctly, it was from Sue's interview.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 am

Yes, you are right.

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:34 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:28 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61544
Forum Reputation : 10

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:13 am

Lesser known photo of Dylan, with his AOL shirt:

anna444, crepuscule and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:11 am

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Thu May 24, 2018 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Kiwik, I had friends like that. They didn't think it was anything they earned so they didn't really appreciate it or care. They didn't realize how fortunate they were.

I don't think Dylan was ugly at all. I have always said if he and Eric went to my HS they would have fit in to a lot of groups. We were a big sports school but also VERY into music, theatre and academics. It was very cool to be smart. I was VERY shy though with a bad attitude, I didn't fit in so maybe not.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69551
Forum Reputation : 145

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 2:37 am

RE: Dylan with donut.

I found out where its from. It is from an interview with Nate Dykeman on Goodmorning America.
Does anyone know where to find this footage?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 5:23 pm

s.Klebold wrote:

Does anyone know where this picture was from?
Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I think this was one of Dylan's Senior pictures. There were a few like this in his Senior spread.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:10 pm

Yes! I actually tagged the wrong picture, I was wondering about the one where he's at dinner, he's kind of looking off to the side, he's wearing his glasses and has his fist under his chin.

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:21 pm

OH! Ok, that was the one where he had went to dinner with some family members, its on page 173 of Sue's book.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Ah! Thanks Smile I just listened to the audiobook, I hadn't read the hard copy.

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Ah! Thanks Smile I just listened to the audiobook, I hadn't read the hard copy.

I'm a complete book worm. By that I mean only actual physical books. None of that Ebook/Kindle crap. I like to actually turn pages, and see where I have dog ear marked them when I have read it before. Yeah I'm weird.  I have a vast collection of books. Probably around 500 or so, I stopped counting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm still not a kindle girl but I was intrigued by the audiobook because through Scribd Sue Klebold reads it and I wanted to hear her tell her story. I was walking to yoga while listening to her talk about Dylan's funeral and was crying my eyes out, my yoga pals were quite worried, I just told them it was a sad book.

I mostly get hard copies, except for You and Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes because Santino Fontana was reading it I could listen to him talk ALL day.

lissy.tc

Contribution Points : 60122

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Hey, so I recently stumbled across this picture of Dylan. It was shown during a presentation by Sue Klebold. Has anyone of you got a better quality of the pic? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:34 pm

I've never seen that one! Thanks for sharing.

lissy.tc

Contribution Points : 60122

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I've never seen that one! Thanks for sharing.

No problem! I'm always on the hunt for rare pictures/ footage. Wish there would be more tho!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:20 am

I think one of these might be a drawing. Someone did a collage of screen shots with his ring, but the one  with the knife I don't know where that is from... It might be a similar ring that someone added. The other 2 are screen shots from the short vids they made.

I have found my self swimming in the deep end of all things Dylan Klebold today I guess.

I also found a document of everything that was released back to his parents, including 2 ladies watches... huh...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66478
Forum Reputation : 90

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Taken from Sue's 20/20 interview. I think he was about 15 here.

anna444 and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Littlelo wrote:

This was before his beloved hat got to ragged and Sue took the B and sewed it onto the back of another hat. Sad
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:06 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

This was before his beloved hat got to ragged and Sue took the B and sewed it onto the back of another hat. Sad

Wow nice catch, I didn't notice that. I selfishly wish Sue would release more family photos, but I'm sure so much of her family's life is in the public, she wants to have some things that are just for them to hold on to.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 3:30 pm

This is such a sweet picture of him, and it reminds me of the "Just a Day" story he wrote.

Many of the other school shooters and mass murderers their pictures are so eerie and and you can just tell there is something going on that's just not right, RARELY do Dylan and Eric's.

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
This is such a sweet picture of him, and it reminds me of the "Just a Day" story he wrote.

Many of the other school shooters and mass murderers their pictures are so eerie and and you can just tell there is something going on that's just not right, RARELY do Dylan and Eric's.
That must make it much creepier to know that they laughed as they murdered people.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 4:36 pm

It does. I often feel like it may have been their way of disassociating or trying to be theatrical and scary.

Contribution Points : 59295

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am

Good looking pictures
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:18 am

Isn't it weird that we don't have many photos of Eric and Dylan together, apart from stills of their videos? I guess back then it wasn't as common, especially among teenage boys.

Edit: I realize now how sad it is that one of the few photos of them together is the suicide photo...

anna444 and Kalamity like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 11:22 am

It is Sad I think there's a a lot that haven't been released too. I'm surprised there's not more group photos of them with Chris and Nate and everyone

I'd love to see some prom party pictures of them if they exist

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Has anyone seen this card that Zach and Devon made for Dylan, it's in the 11k

astraphobi, anna444 and crepuscule like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 10:00 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:36 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Has anyone seen this card that Zach and Devon made for Dylan, it's in the 11k

I always thought the guns on it was a little foretelling. I wonder if Dylan looked at it and just smiled while he laughed on the inside thinking "They have no idea whatsoever.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan Klebold. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next