Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold crying?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison6204

Contribution Points : 33900
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan Klebold crying? Empty
PostSubject: Dylan Klebold crying?   Dylan Klebold crying? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi! So I don't know much about "Dylan Crying" or whatever, but I heard a while ago that during the shooting Eric killed himself first and Dylan broke down screaming and crying and then finally killed himself. Has anyone heard this or know if it happened? I do know that the coroner's report stated that Dylan likely did not die immediately after the gunshot wound. Having fired the projectile directly across his temple, he suffered severe trauma to the frontal cortex and, most likely, choked on his own blood for around 4-7 minutes. He would also have been coughing violently and moaning after the injury, so that could explain the sounds of crying before he died. I do recall though a few years ago, maybe around 2016, I was on Instagram researching and looking at Columbine stuff. I came across a video that someone posted and it was supposedly Dylan crying after Eric shot himself in Patti's 911 call, it could have been fake but I'm not sure. I had no way of saving the video back then. All that you could hear was a male sobbing and the usual sounds from the 911 call like the operator and movements. I've been trying to do research about this but I haven't been successful, I can't find that video anywhere. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41171
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold crying?   Dylan Klebold crying? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 11:12 pm

I'm sure someone else can answer this a lot better than I can, especially since I'm not near any of my information. But if I remember correctly, it was Patrick Ireland who was passing in and out of consciousness and at some point when he regained consciousness, he thought he heard what sounded like coughing. If this is in fact what he heard, it could have been Dylan coughing on his own blood. Patrick wasn't too far away from the area where Eric and Dylan died. The only person that was likely still alive in the actual library at that time was Lisa Kreutz who was on the opposite side. She may have been too far away for Patrick to have heard her if she was making any noise.
I don't know where this wild theory came from, but it's extremely doubtful and unlikely that Dylan was crying over Eric's death.
I've never seen the video you mentioned but I can tell you that it was fake. The 911 call only lasted 26 minutes and started at 11:27 am. The call ended before they even returned to the library.

Madison6204 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Madison6204

Contribution Points : 33900
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold crying?   Dylan Klebold crying? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 1:44 pm

It definitely would make sense that Dylan would be coughing from his blood, considering the way that he shot himself. And I was pretty sure that the video would’ve been fake, from what I can remember it didn’t sound like Dylan. Thanks for your response!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold crying?   Dylan Klebold crying? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold crying?
Page 1 of 1