Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold.

Go down 
+62
Darkness
warmpup
navthiz
mflergen
Triggerhippie86
Juniper
Cresearch
Xtina
Prince_Bren
Saoradh
bit_bit46
lognifiiskurk
D0mino
Jaymie
REBELVODKA
Lavitax
HanShotFirst
Reznor
Onyx
Ladyloki616
v1lla1n
aperiogaming1
Missdark
LPorter101
Rebbie556
ohnoesemily
true_crime
jokey
Guest83142
Antarath
kamm1997
hallywayhomicide
sororityalpha
Ericishuman
AmeliaDK.
rae21
rebel2013
SandraSmit19
gutslut
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
Jenna horse
Screamingophelia
Oldmare
worm
Lizpuff
Jea
04daviszoe
munchkinphone
BehindZeroProxies
dayzrp
sscc
Littlelo
lissy.tc
1Mare1
Kiwik
spidEr
Smiggles94
Sabratha
myshame
macks_ant86
Jenn
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lissy.tc

lissy.tc

Contribution Points : 60397
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:47 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Has anyone seen this card that Zach and Devon made for Dylan, it's in the 11k

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I always thought the guns on it was a little foretelling. I wonder if Dylan looked at it and just smiled while he laughed on the inside thinking "They have no idea whatsoever.."

Omg thanks for posting this! Haven't seen it before. a cute idea and it got so serious. Wonder what Sue/ Dylan's friends do with things like these. I mean keep them? Throw them out? Give them away?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 am

When I saw it and the guns, I was wondering is this REAL? Foreshadowing, I bet Eric got a kick out of that.

He loved Pulp Fiction and playing first person shooter games so it probably seemed appropriate.

I think Sue kept a lot of this things, I wonder what happened to his onyx ring and some of the things he wore quite often.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 am

I wonder if their friends have kept anything that Eric or Dylan made for them or wrote to them...my friends and I used to draw pictures in each other's notebooks and write each other letters before texting and social media.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:11 am

Devon still has the aardvark Dylan gave to her, she said she brought it with her to Washington DC when she was speaking on gun control.

I think it would be cool if they saved drawings and stuff.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:15 am

You know there have to be more pictures out there that their friends have of them. Especially since this was during a time where film was still developed and it's likely they are in a box somewhere. I would love to see more prom photos or photos of parties they had. I think Robyn had one in early 1999.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:49 am

I'd like to see those too.

I'd like to see some more of Eric too, just him being himself. It goes from pictures of him when he was little and smiling with friends, then his yearbook photos to the CCTV picture of him and Dylan.

There are no pictures of Eric like there are of Dylan when they were older.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:50 am

I noticed that, too. I know not all teenage boys are up for having their picture taken, but you think there would be a couple floating around that aren't candid/yearbook pics.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:53 am

Exactly, what about pictures from Eric's 18th bday? There has to be at least one.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59595
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Holy shit, look at that Phenotype
No doubt he had a high IQ
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm

I didn't know where to post these but also didn't know if they had been posted here before.

I thought it was interesting...Dylan's well-known clothes/accessories. I found them just on google images, but the artist is credited.

NEXT STEP UP, anna444 and crepuscule like this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 8:50 pm

that's the coat he got from Sue for Christmas, I don't think that one was an Australian duster, the previous one he had was though.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64089

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I think one of these might be a drawing. Someone did a collage of screen shots with his ring, but the one  with the knife I don't know where that is from... It might be a similar ring that someone added. The other 2 are screen shots from the short vids they made.

I have found my self swimming in the deep end of all things Dylan Klebold today I guess.

I also found a document of everything that was released back to his parents, including 2 ladies watches... huh...

which video is the screen shot where he holds a can from?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 2:18 pm

I believe that's a bowling pin, from Rampart Range
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Oh, that makes more sense. Quite a good quality screen shot.

I wonder when Dylan got his ear pierced and if he did it himself. Eric hated piercings. And where did he find a triple barred cross earring, those cant be too common
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Most people assume he designed it himself and had it custom made.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Most people assume he designed it himself and had it custom made.

He also might have been able to find it in catalog, or online, etc. BUT if he did design it, I would like to know where he had it made. scratch
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 3:41 pm

I never thought about the piercing, I also wonder where/when he got it done. Sue hasn't mentioned it, to my knowledge.

Eric mentioned a couple times about getting a Reb tattoo. I find it kind of funny, actually.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I never thought about the piercing, I also wonder where/when he got it done. Sue hasn't mentioned it, to my knowledge.

Eric mentioned a couple times about getting a Reb tattoo. I find it kind of funny, actually.

I think the fact he wanted to brand himself "Reb" proves just how much he hated being plain ole' Eric.

I would also like to know exactly when Dylan did pierce his ear. As before that he was pretty much described as being a little on the preppy side.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

I think the fact he wanted to brand himself "Reb" proves just how much he hated being plain ole' Eric.  

I would also like to know exactly when Dylan did pierce his ear. As before that he was pretty much described as being a little on the preppy side.

He does reference that "weird looking Eric KID" he hated himself so much.

I assumed Dylan designed it since it's drawn so much by him, and I've never seen it really anywhere else.

I don't think he has his earring in any Sophomore Year pictures,but he did his junior year.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 pm

The irony that Eric named himself after the mascot of the very school he hated.

johncena and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Littlelo wrote:

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 5:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

EXACTLY!

Yea!! I wonder if he did it to be clever, I'm the REAL rebel...

Dylan had a cat named Rocky and then the biggest bully in school was also named Rocky..

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Haven't seen this one before. Dyl carving a pumpkin, from Sue's appearance on the Dr. Oz show.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Haven't seen this one before. Dyl carving a pumpkin, from Sue's appearance on the Dr. Oz show.

That's a cute picture!

The white spot on his head is a birth mark, there was an interview with Chad Laughlin I think talking about how when he knew Dylan when he was little he asked about it.

I think he and Chad were at the very least acquaintances for a really long time, he was the one who helped him clean up I think after the ketchup?
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2018 9:21 pm

I never knew that about the birthmark!
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 am

I found this picture which I have never seen before. The quality is shit so if anyone find this pic but with better quality please post it Smile or the actual inside edition video.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:03 am

I was trying to find a clearer picture of the one you posted above, Munchkin but I couldn't. I did find a couple others that I haven't seen posted here though.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:08 am

Littlelo wrote:
I was trying to find a clearer picture of the one you posted above, Munchkin but I couldn't. I did find a couple others that I haven't seen posted here though.

I haven't seen the top one!
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79395
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:15 am

Nice HQ pic for you guys lmao

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119033
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:32 am

04daviszoe wrote:
Nice HQ pic for you guys lmao

What is it? I can't really see it because it's showing up so small for me. I can tell it looks like Dylan as child but I can't really make the picture out. Do you have a larger copy of it?

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69826
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 pm

did a quick search up on it, apparently Brooks (left) and Dylan (right) at a birthday party
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Never seen that one before, I hope someone can find a clearer version!
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:18 pm

spidEr wrote:
did a quick search up on it, apparently Brooks (left) and Dylan (right) at a birthday party

You beat me to it! A little back story for you all.

The first time I saw this photo, was way back in 2011 on the old SCMRPG forum. The OP said they got the photo from someone else saying that it was taken at a birthday party. I can't recall if it was muffins or cookies, can't exactly tell from the poor quality.

Anyway I only saw that photo one time and for whatever reason I didn't save it(probably because I didn't get my laptop until Christmas 2012 so I would have been using the shared computer..) I tried searching for it for a while but to no avail.

I'd forgotten about the photo until I remembered last week at work. Today I was on this thread wondering if it could have been posted by someone else, but no. So I clicked off and went onto tumblr then NO SHIT there it fucking was! Some would say good time, others would say FATE.

Sorry to seen dramatic but damn! It's been years and it just appeared out of nowhere. Also today happens to be my birthday. lol!

Hopefully it's bigger? Don't think the quality improved lol but I'm on mobile and have never posted a picture on here before.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:20 pm

04daviszoe wrote:

Sorry to seen dramatic but damn! It's been years and it just appeared out of nowhere. Also today happens to be my birthday. lol!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:44 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Littlelo wrote:

Thank you but my B-day is in Sept. But it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] birthday today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:53 pm

I don't have my glasses on, and of course I can't see what is going on in the picture?

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:58 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

Thank you but my B-day is in Sept. But it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] birthday today. Very Happy

lol. Fail.

Happy birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

lol. Fail.

Happy Birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

lol. Fail.

Happy Birthday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile cheers

CRYING! Thanks everyone lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

lol. Fail.

I'll just take it as a very very belated Happy Birthday! OR a very very very early Happy Birthday!Roll
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:10 pm

I like those pics of Dylan

Is it just me or does he look quite different with shorter hair?

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Yes, but in my opinion it's the curls that makes him look different. In the drama video he also has that curly hair going on. It suited him Smile
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm

he looks like Sue. )

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Jea wrote:
he looks like Sue. )

Oh yes, he is his mothers son, some of his younger yearbook photos look VERY similar to Sue.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:32 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Yes, but in my opinion it's the curls that makes him look different. In the drama video he also has that curly hair going on. It suited him Smile

When his hair is shorter the curls are a lot tighter.

It's interesting though because in the Blackjack video, his hair looks super styled but I guess it was taken in early winter of 1999.

It almost looks like it could have been summer or fall because his hair looks similar to his senior pics.

I am still dumbfounded on how he didn't pass out from the heat in his coat.

I was in Denver in December and it was around 55/60 and I had to shed my winter coat, it was my coat from when I lived in New York, so pretty heavy.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 pm

I can relate, I had this belt with studs on it that was big and heavy as hell and one day I fell on my ass where it was and it hurt really bad hahaha, I didnt stop using it just because of that. I think I even got bruises but still, I had to sick to my image no matter what ;)

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 2:00 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I can relate, I had this belt with studs on it that was big and heavy as hell and one day I fell on my ass where it was and it hurt really bad hahaha, I didnt stop using it just because of that. I think I even got bruises but still, I had to sick to my image no matter what ;)  

The belt sounds really cool though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm

Jea wrote:
he looks like Sue. )

Agreed! He did favor his Mom A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next