Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan Klebold.

Go down 
+62
Darkness
warmpup
navthiz
mflergen
Triggerhippie86
Juniper
Cresearch
Xtina
Prince_Bren
Saoradh
bit_bit46
lognifiiskurk
D0mino
Jaymie
REBELVODKA
Lavitax
HanShotFirst
Reznor
Onyx
Ladyloki616
v1lla1n
aperiogaming1
Missdark
LPorter101
Rebbie556
ohnoesemily
true_crime
jokey
Guest83142
Antarath
kamm1997
hallywayhomicide
sororityalpha
Ericishuman
AmeliaDK.
rae21
rebel2013
SandraSmit19
gutslut
Tommy QTR
Kerea2244
Jenna horse
Screamingophelia
Oldmare
worm
Lizpuff
Jea
04daviszoe
munchkinphone
BehindZeroProxies
dayzrp
sscc
Littlelo
lissy.tc
1Mare1
Kiwik
spidEr
Smiggles94
Sabratha
myshame
macks_ant86
Jenn
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 79395
Forum Reputation : 3

Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
he looks like Sue. )

Agreed! He did favor his Mom A LOT.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh. OHH.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58542
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Lol. is that was taken from test "how you will look as male/female"?

04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Jea wrote:
Lol. is that was taken from test "how you will look as male/female"?

This was the 'male' version.

I have no idea, but probably. It was a tumblr gem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 5:05 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
he looks like Sue. )

Agreed! He did favor his Mom A LOT.

Oh. OHH.

Shocked Haha
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:16 am

Not rare, but this is the clearest copy I've seen of this picture of Dylan and Brooks.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 am

04daviszoe wrote:

Not rare, but this is the clearest copy I've seen of this picture of Dylan and Brooks.

Agreed. That is very clear.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:25 am

There’s also a super clear one of the prom picture going around

Robyns all smiling in the camera and Dylan’s just looking at something or other. It’s funny

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:26 am

Also I'm wondering what little Dylan had in his pocket in that pic. scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:30 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
There’s also a super clear one of the prom picture going around

Robyns all smiling in the camera and Dylan’s just looking at something or other. It’s funny

Do you have it?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:44 am

I do, I have to post it from my computer

It’s the only one I can make out the dyl-stache in

Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:54 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh yeah. When you said Dylan and Robyn at the prom, I assumed you were talking about the picture Sue shared of them stood outside Dylan's house before leaving.

The only time I can recall seeing Dylan's 'fluff' (lol) was in the Breakfast Run video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 11:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Ah yes! The ever elusive Dyl-stache. Haha
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 12:11 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Also I'm wondering what little Dylan had in his pocket in that pic. scratch Very Happy

I could make a dirty joke here..
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:08 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I never saw the goatee except in the breakfast run video either but the stache is elusive but there...

So gaunt yet so dapper.

anna444 and crepuscule like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I never saw the goatee except in the breakfast run video either but the stache is elusive but there...

So gaunt yet so dapper.

This pic always makes me wonder what the heck Dylan was looking at instead of the camera. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:38 pm

04daviszoe wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I could make a dirty joke here..

Haha
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

This pic always makes me wonder what the heck Dylan was looking at instead of the camera. scratch
Dreaming about NBK?

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:50 pm

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

Its possible, but in my opinion he looked kind of annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:51 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

So gaunt yet so dapper.

Marla Faust?

They may have caught him before he was ready... but Robyn was looking into the camera so I'm not sure.

I always thought he looked a little pained but I could be projecting since we all know what happens a few short days after.

I find myself trying to analyze breakfast run a bit because of that too.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:52 pm

[quote="ShadowedGoddess"]
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

Its possible, but in my opinion he looked kind of annoyed.[/quote

Well now my mind just went somewhere else. Like maybe Robyns hand was on his knee and he's thinking "we're just friends Robyn and I'm going to be dead in 72 hours, knock it off"

rebelrebel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 2:56 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

Sure he is. And btw, I think he should not say to Robyn that he went on prom with her only because "well, I'm gonna die why not". It's a bit cruel. Still don't understand his motive.

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

Sure he is. And btw, I think he should not say to Robyn that he went on prom with her only because "well, I'm gonna die why not". It's a bit cruel. Still don't understand his motive.

True. I think by that point he was just tired of pretending to be the nice guy. Dylan had a dark side just as bad as Eric's, but for the most part he kept it hidden.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

True.  I think by that point he was just tired of pretending to be the nice guy. Dylan had a dark side just as bad as Eric's, but for the most part he kept it hidden.

I remember back when it first happened I read an article saying that someone paid Robyn the $250 to go with Dylan and I felt so bad for him, THEN hearing the truth I'm like "Damn that's cold Dylan"

Robyn figured they would have fun together because they always did.

I agree SG, Dylan had a very dark side that he hid really well. I would love to know examples of the dark and disturbing jokes he made that Devon was talking about...

What do you guys think of showing the flask to his mom was all about? I think it was kind of Dylan's way of saying "I can be good, you were a good mom... sorry about Tuesday it isn't your fault"

I still don't know why he didn't put vodka in it.. it seems obvious, unless Robyn liked schnapps. Yuck... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

True.  I think by that point he was just tired of pretending to be the nice guy. Dylan had a dark side just as bad as Eric's, but for the most part he kept it hidden.
But he couldn't not mention her at all, especially he knew that she gonna have a lot of problems aftermath because she bought them guns. I think he wanted to say something nasty to her for a long time and got this chance at last

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

But he couldn't not mention her at all, especially he knew that she gonna have a lot of problems aftermath because she bought them guns. I think he wanted to say something nasty to her for a long time and got this chance at last

Why do you think that?

All in all they seemed like good friends, she seemed to really like him and vice versa.

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 3:37 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Jea wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Dreaming about NBK?

Why do you think that?

All in all they seemed like good friends, she seemed to really like him and vice versa.

I don't know. I just have this feeling that he was probably annoyed about her feelings for him, well otherwise I don't see no reason to leave her that cruel last message. I just can imagine how he had felt, because when you in love in someone without any chance to get any response, and here you see someone who also have feeling for you, but you not interested and usually you feel yourself more miserable.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 10:50 pm

Facial hair has been found. I see the beard.

scrat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 11:19 pm

s.Klebold wrote:

When I revisit Sues book or see this picture I remember Sue said Dylan looked annoyed in this picture. I see pensiveness. Maybe a little attitude but not annoyance at being here. He has kind of a little smile and pose like he knows someone is taking a picture. It is always so interesting to see candid pictures so close to the massacre.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
s.Klebold wrote:

When I revisit Sues book or see this picture I remember Sue said Dylan looked annoyed in this picture. I see pensiveness. Maybe a little attitude but not annoyance at being here. He has kind of a little smile and pose like he knows someone is taking a picture. It is always so interesting to see candid pictures so close to the massacre.

It’s Sues Birthday today which means this photo was taken 19 years ago today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:56 am

Misery loves company. Maybe his morbid relationship with Harris in relation to the planned mass murder was a way he could feel more alive then he did and also fulfill his wish-DIE. A means to an end. Too scared to commit suicide alone and needing a real reason to go out. How often do people get so involved in some dodgy criminal shite only to see the cops close in and wham-end their life in one go.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:04 am

Two things I never noticed. One in AMR Sue does talk about NBK as being Eric's plan and something Dylan went along with.. I know it was blatant but I never picked up on her nuances.

Also did you ever notice stuff crossed off of Dylan's cross? What do you think that was?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Two things I never noticed. One in AMR Sue does talk about NBK as being Eric's plan and something Dylan went along with.. I know it was blatant but I never picked up on her nuances.

Also did you ever notice stuff crossed off of Dylan's cross? What do you think that was?

Possibly something hateful that someone had wrote, OR hell it could just as easily have been something good about Dylan that someone had written. scratch At that time it could have went either way. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

I read somehere that there some adults were writing pretty awful things on the crosses even though some kids were begging them not to.

They were probably tired of the hate.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:25 am

Since the stuff written around the crossed out writing is "Jesus forgives" type stuff it was probably something damning him to hell or saying he would never be forgiven

worm

worm

Contribution Points : 56493
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm

part of this was cropped and included in that series of images about dylan's shirts and things but the full version isn't here so. figured i'd post it
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 59624

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:56 pm

worm wrote:

part of this was cropped and included in that series of images about dylan's shirts and things but the full version isn't here so. figured i'd post it

He was so thin. He's like a ghost here..barely there.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Oldmare wrote:
worm wrote:

If you compare his RNN interview to this it’s so telling Sad he’s almost broad in his Junior Year.
Back to top Go down
Oldmare

Oldmare

Contribution Points : 59624

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Oldmare wrote:
worm wrote:

If you compare his RNN interview to this it’s so telling Sad he’s almost broad in his Junior Year.

It is so telling. So sad as well. Weight loss is a symptom of depression but he lost SO much weight. CVA's Suicide video discusses his weight loss over the year before his death. He was very, very ill.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Oldmare wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Oldmare wrote:
worm wrote:

It is so telling. So sad as well. Weight loss is a symptom of depression but he lost SO much weight. CVA's Suicide video discusses his weight loss over the year before his death. He was very, very ill.

He was really was Sad at the very earliest it stated at 15.... end of Sophomore year. I can’t imagine being that young and feeling so depressed and scared and then it turns into something very different
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 5:20 pm

you see pics of him and he looks like a nice teenager who dresses alternative but you see him in hitmen for hire and on the cctv and its like a new person
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 10:29 pm

eldigato wrote:
you see pics of him and he looks like a nice teenager who dresses alternative but you see him in hitmen for hire and on the cctv and its like a new person

Even in HFH he is wearing his rainbow chemical brothers shirt for his intimidation scenes then cracking up laughing.
Back to top Go down
worm

worm

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I feel like people often forget that they were acting in that video, which you get reminded of with moments like dylan laughing as you said
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Dyl beard kinda?

Also he looks stoned.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83677
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:11 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Dyl beard kinda?

Also he looks stoned.
What is the approximate date of this photo?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:25 am

It was from Devons 16th birthday so I believe it was summer before his senior year, summer of 1998

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 12:39 am

Sad look on face.

Contribution Points : 83677
Forum Reputation : 698

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:22 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
It was from Devons 16th birthday so I believe it was summer before his senior year, summer of 1998
Hm. Where did you find that information? Sue mentioned that birthday party in her book and she wrote this:
Devon’s sixteenth birthday party had a luau theme, and she gave me a photo of Dylan in the lurid Hawaiian shirt and straw hat she’d lent him for the occasion. Underneath, she wrote: “He hated it, I could tell, but he put it on anyway.” She goes on to describe how much he ate.
Do you think that Devon could have given him the Hawaiian shirt and hat to put on while he was at the party, sometime after this photo was taken? The photo that Sue mentioned was never released, right?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 8:06 am

sscc wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Hm. Where did you find that information? Sue mentioned that birthday party in her book and she wrote this:
Devon’s sixteenth birthday party had a luau theme, and she gave me a photo of Dylan in the lurid Hawaiian shirt and straw hat she’d lent him for the occasion. Underneath, she wrote: “He hated it, I could tell, but he put it on anyway.” She goes on to describe how much he ate.
Do you think that Devon could have given him the Hawaiian shirt and hat to put on while he was at the party, sometime after this photo was taken? The photo that Sue mentioned was never released, right?

Because it’s part of larger picture the full picture has Devon blowing out candles.

Though I do remember her saying in an interview that there was one birthday he came early for because some girls he didn’t like were going to be there.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 8:26 am

I think there is a larger version where you can see the cake....

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
worm

worm

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 9:01 am

slightly larger version here, you can see the candles

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan Klebold.   Dylan Klebold. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan Klebold.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next